Best Of Friends

Someone Else First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV
 

The two became so inseperable like twins and their friends even the others thought they we're a lesbian couple but Tiffany addressed the rumors that they've been so close or rather bestfriends, she became so anxious about getting together with TaeYeon all the time so she distance herself slowly so the latter will not figure it out and broke their friendship which she thought it was but TaeYeon takes it into another level.

 

"Can I possibly changes the past?" TaeYeon thought to herself when she remembers that she's in the past and hopefully she got Tiffany to like her so she hardly pursue her without confessing so everyone especially Tiffany misunderstood her sweet gestures towards her that the other girl felt suffocated and disgusted by her actions by walking her home, talking sweetly on her, surprise birthday gift and even being clingy and touchy on her so everything ruined their relationship.

 

"Nothing's changes between me except for Tiffany avoiding me like a plague and my bitter past was still be there." After so many days she's been after Tiffany, she gave up and go with the flow.

 

TaeYeon sighed.

 

"I don't know when will I get back in the present time, what should I do? I'm getting sick of it." TaeYeon says before she remembers that she will meet and talk with Tiffany before she died so the questions left unanswered will be unfold.

 

"That's right. I must confess to her before she will die so I could know her answer and maybe I can save her too." She thought before she texted her friend and meet her to confess.

 

"You're a genius, TaeYeon."

 

-----------------



 

"Why did you bring him here? What is he doing here?" TaeYeon frown and feel so disappointed when Tiffany bring the guy she met through her professor who keeps on pairing them together and the romance slowly blooms in between that makes everyone happy seeing them unlike with a lesbian clinging into one of the popular students in their campus.

 

"So what? I want to bring him because I like him and he makes me happy so I will bring him everywhere." Tiffany feels so mad at her so called best friend who always there for her through good and rough times.

 

"So, you like him?" TaeYeon felt the worse pain again for how many times in the past and now she's dealing with it over and over again with the same intensity but she's braver than before.


 

"Then, I like you so mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter