Adventures of the Past

Someone Else First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV
 

"I will buy some stuffs in the grocery so maybe I will get home late." I called while I'm ready to leave my workplace and it finally snowing before Christmas since I'm remember the past again when my first love died.


 

"Okay, see you later at home, babe." I said before I ended the call and arrange my stuff neatly.


 

"Thank you for your hardwork everyone! See you tomorrow!" I cheer my staffs as I exited my office door and they bid me goodbye as they prepared to leave for home but I need to get off first to run some errands before getting home.


 

I've been working for so many years to achieved my dreams to have my own small company and I work harder to get it because she's the reason why I worked so hard to make her mine but that's all happened in the past. I've become the Editor in Chief in my own publishing company since I've dream to become a book writer like her, we promise together that we have to be the most successful author because she do love writing and reading while I'm in my English class but I definitely made it, our fulfilled promised.

 

"What do I have in my list?" I check my list I've been writing awhile ago and went to my car on the parking lot.


 

*She deserves her own happiness but she let herself in vain and even broke my heart for not choosing me.* I sighed before I remember the forgotten items I have to buy in the grocery or else my baby will get mad at me.


 

"Why do I care so much for you? Why do I even love you?" Although, she passed away, she left a deepest scars inside my heart. She chose the guy whom I hated so much then he broke her after getting what he wanted and never offers her a marriage leaving her with their unborn child and it made me sick.

 

"Why I love you harder until now?" I asked myself before I felt my tears in my eyes but I choose to forget everything behind and focus in my future with my new lover.


 

"I have to many questions left behind." I sighed before I proceed to move on.

 

-----------------
 

AT THE GROCERY

 

"Finally! I bought everything. Is there anything I left?" I scanned my grocery list and noticed the familiar face passed by in the streets.

 

*No way!!!* I felt my mouth agape while watching her walking through the pedestrian that she didn't noticed the truck that will hit her so in my quick reflex I pushes her aside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter