Almost Found Out

I like you, I like you, I like YOU

 

It was a quiet day at the super junior dorms, unusual but welcome for Kangin one of the lucky few to escape the day without any schedules. The sun was warm on his face from the window as he settled onto the bed letting his tense muscles relax.

He sighed, a smile spread across his face as his lovers fingers combed through his soft short hair, lulling him. "You know laps really are the best pillows" Kangin groaned happily eliciting a laugh from his lover, ceaselessly caressing his hair.

"What would you say about going free falling" his lover asked the heavenly hands stopping their minstrations. Kangin made a choked noise in protest but focused on the question.

"I would say... no way in hell"

"But doesn't it sound so exciting?" his lovers voice sounded hyper and upbeat plus all kinds of excited. Kangin opened his eyes to see deep brown pools above looking intently at him despite be shaded by bronze bangs.

"No way would I throw myself out of a plane at altitude for fun" he snorted, holding back a grin just seeing his angel so smiley made him want to smile too. "Not even you can change my mind, angel"

"See! Everyone calls me angel I want to see what it feels like to fly. They even have free fall simulators now" his angel whined lower lip pouting up eyes pleading.

"Love, I still won't do it"

"Kangin it's just a little free fall"

"No," Kangin laughed "but being with you is certainly like a free fall." His lovers eyebrows knit together wrinkling the usually smooth forehead. "It's always so exhilarating" Kangin answered the question in his loves eyes. He earned a light tender kiss for that. "hmmm why is your bed so comfy?" Kangin stretched capturing one of his angel's hands in his own.

"Because you're in it." The other responded simply twining his fingers through Kangin's larger ones. The free hand resumed its mind numbing ecstasy in Kangin's hair.

"You know I love you right, Teukie?" Kangin managed to whisper as his eyes slipped closed. Eeteuk chuckled.

"Does that mean you'll do anything with me?" Eeteuk queried, Kangin gave a sleepy nod. A wide grin grew on Eeteuk's face, best anniversary ever, heh heh heh.

A sharp rap on the door caused them both to jolt. Their head came centimeters away from smashing into each other. The blanket slid about under them making them tumble about as they scrambled apart. Kangin barely managed to pop his legs over the side of the bed into a seated postion as the door swung open to reveal a nervous looking Donghae. Donghae gave Kangin a curious look as he stepped into his leaders' room.

"Hyung? Can we talk?" Donghae asked Eeteuk picking at the hem of his shirt with trembling fingers.

 

 

And we begin, Let me know what you think :D and leave a comment please. Thanks for Subscribing ^-^