Chapter 9: Ginjanghan

Remember Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene looked at Wendy she's shocked on how the other girl know the old woman. "You know her?" Irene asked Wendy nods her head and smile. "How are you, grandma? What are you doing here?" Wendy asked. Irene is now cursing all the curse word she knows in her mind. Why the world is so small for her? 

"Oh. Don't tell me that she's the grandchild you're talking about?" Wendy asked while her eyes and mouth are widened. "Yes, she is."

"What are you saying? We're not even connected or something. Stop talking nonsense!" Irene yelled. Wendy flinched because of Irene's loud and scary voice.

"You d-dont have t-to yell." Irene noticed that Wendy is shocked she calmed herself and take a deep breathe. "What are you doing here? Why are you following me again i told you to stop, right?" Wendy holds Irene arms like she's calming her and telling her not be mad. "What the you think you're doing?!" This time Irene yelled differently much scarier than the first one. Wendy quickly let go of Irene's hand. The old woman patted Wendy's back. "Can you let us both talk? Wait for us outside." The old woman said Wendy nods leaving the old woman and Irene at the house so they can talk.

 

"When will you stop following me around and why do you know that girl?" Irene said glaring at the old woman. "Can you calm down?" The old woman said.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down? Stop with that bull. You also said to her that you're my grandma are you kidding me? Stop pretending to be one of my family they all left so cut that ." Irene burst out her feelings. Family? That word are already erased in Irene's vocabulary. She got her self now. She can do anything on her own without the help from other people. 

"You think you can do everything on your own? If that's the case why you're with that kid." The old woman said. "I know you're still looking for her but is she really alive and reincarnate in this world? You'll never know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter