Chapter 8: Gusi Gaji

Remember Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we going?" Wendy asked while looking at the window. The path they're taking is almost far from the hotel right now maybe Joy is wondering where Wendy is.

"Can you stop? You've been asking me that question for fifteen times, I'm getting annoyed." Wendy wants to be sure that she wasn't getting kidnapped by this lady and she can go back safely at the hotel. "We're here." Irene said and the driver opened the car door. Wendy looked around and it's a little old town there's some people but compare to the city the people are lesser. "This exist?" Wendy said.

"Miss Irene, who's the person you're looking for?" Wendy asked. How could she help if she doesn't know who's they're looking for. "Oh let me message my friend first so that she knows where am i, She's probably getting worried." Irene turned around and faced Wendy taking off her sunglasses. "You think there's a signal here?" Wendy checked her phone and....Yes, Irene's right. She's doomed again.

"Follow me if i lost you here i won't spend even a minute finding your stupid ." Irene said. "Do you like my ?" Irene glared at her with the 'wtf are you saying' look.

"I'm just joking my friend and I used to joke around like that." Wendy said and bow at Irene. "I'm not your friend."

They arrived at a little house Irene entered so as Wendy. The house is empty only Irene and Wendy are inside. "You think this is the right place?" Wendy asked. Irene nods and sit down on the floor. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter