Chapter 14: Dwi

Remember Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie? What a great name. Wendy said to her mind. She quickly clean the tables and bid her goodbye to her co-workers. Wendy walks alone at the street she's already used at scenarios like this infact she really like when it's night. She feel the cold and the view of the stars is what Wendy really likes. 

*bzzzt...bzzzt*

Wendy phones vibrate she checked it and see that Joy left a message on her. "She's out of town again? Gosh, Joy's really a busy person now." Having a friend that is a workaholic is sometimes good and sometimes bad. Wendy just chuckles because of her thoughts. A car stopped infront of her. Her eyes widened it must be Irene. Finally the girl she's waiting for showed up.

"Jennie?" Wendy said. Jennie smiles at her. "You going home? Mind if i take you on a ride?" Jennie said opening the car door for Wendy to enter. Wendy sighed she doesn't have other choice so she enter the car and sit beside Jennie who's in driver seat. "Do you live nearby?" Wendy asked. Jennie nods. "I just moved here yesterday." Jennie said while her eyes are fixed on the road. "That's great."

"I'm not kinda familiar around here. Do you have time tomorrow? Just tour me around for a bit." Jennie said. Tour? But Wendy didn't also know much about her own place. "I have work tomorrow." Wendy see Jennie's expression changed it's like she's disappointed. "Uhm but i can tour you when i finish my shift." Wendy said Jennie smiles at her. "Really? Omg that's great!" Jennie said and hug Wendy. Why she's hugging me so tight. Wendy thought. 

The car stopped they're already reached Wendy's house. Wendy get out from Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter