Chapter 11: Bwa

Remember Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoung-ah~" Wendy excitedly waves her hands at the girl. She approached Joy but her face is somehow confused because there's a girl walking beside Wendy going through her direction. "You're here finally. Who's that?" Joy said while pointing at Irene. 

"Ah i almost forgot. Irene this is Joy, Sooyoung-ah this is Irene." Joy and Irene shakes their hands. "Are you joining us today?" Joy asked. Irene just nods. "She's a bit shy." Wendy said. Joy just chuckles and begin walking to the net. 

"Do you know how to play volleyball, Irene?" Wendy asked she's worried that the girl didn't know how to play. "Of course, you want me to hit your face with that ball?" Irene said and smile at Wendy. Crazy. Wendy thought.

They all gathered up Irene insist that she'll play even if she doesn't have to. Since Irene will be playing Wendy can not join the game so she just sit and watch the gameplay. The game happened to be Joy and Irene were rivals. 

"Will this game be okay? Irene glares are really scary just like Joy." Wendy said while watching the game. Joy and Irene exchanges spikes. The match was so close you can't even predict who will win. 

"AH!" Wendy look at the person who shout and notice it was Irene. She was hit by the ball Joy spike. She quickly went to the place where the game is being held. 

"Are you okay?" Wendy said she try to touch Irene but Irene is fast to give her a glare saying 'try to touch me and i'll let you to see hell' but Wendy insisted and carry Irene in a bridal style placing her in a chair near to them. She gently placed Irene on the chair. "Oh, you have bruise on your head." Wendy said.

Irene snapped her fingers and suddenly the bruise disappeared. Wendy is shocked. What did i just see? She thought. "It's not like a break my leg or something. You're overreacting." Irene said. Joy approached them and give Irene a pack of ice. "Are you okay? I'm sorry i didn't mean to hit you with the ball." Joy said. Irene just smile. "Sure, you didn't mean it." Irene said in her mind. 

"It's okay, I'm fine. Do you have other event after this?" Irene asked she really wanted to left the beach now. She's getting irritated. "You're joining us with our next event?" Joy asked. Irene chuckles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter