Chapter 13: Iyagi

Remember Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the last time Wendy see Irene. They're now in Seoul. The trip on the island was a great experience for Wendy and Joy but after that she feel really guilty on what she did and say to Irene. She wanted to see her and apologize to the girl. She'll now go to her work. She put on her apron and put on her smile she's ready for today. 

*ding* 

The first customer enter Wendy's restaurant. She's hoping that one of them is Irene. 

"One cream pasta." The girl said. "Is that all, Ma'am?" Wendy asked while listing the girl order. "And your number."

"Huh? I'm sorry ma'am but i didn't get that." The girl chuckles. "That was a joke. That's all, i'll wait in that table." The girl said and walk away. "What was that?" Wendy asked and proceed to the kitchen to get the girl's order. She walk in the girl's direction carrying her order. "Enjoy your meal, Ma'am." Wendy said. The girl smile at her.

The day continue smoothly once again for Wendy. Irene didn't showed up making Wendy a little bit upset. The restaurant will close soon they're now packing things up but a customer is still inside. Wendy approached the customer so that she can inform the girl that they're closing.

"Ma'am, we're closing now do you still have something to order?" Wendy asked. She really wants to go home now. "Yes, you're still didn't give me your number." What? This girl is so weird. "I'm sorry ma'am. I can't give you that." The girl laughed at Wendy. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter