Chapter 15: Yah

Remember Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy headed to her bed and sighed. What should she do? Who's the one she'll be joining? 

"Jennie asked first but Irene also ask me. Aish. My head hurts." Wendy said while holding her head. For now, she'll just sleep and figure out how things will be for tomorrow.

 

The next day...

 

"Wendy!" A voice shouted early in the morning infront of Wendy's house. Jennie? What is she doing here it's so early. "Oh hey, Jennie. What are you doing here?" Wendy asked approaching Jennie's car. "Do you want me to you know you to your work." Jennie said. I feel like i'm a gradeschooler. Wendy thought. Suddenly Wendy got an idea. "How about i tour you now?" Wendy asked. If she tour Jennie she can meet Irene at night and join her. "That would be great, Wendy. But a lot of neighborhood are still closed. Do you have plans for tonight?" Wendy shakes her head. Even if she really had plan Jennie asked her first and also she's cute.

They arrived at Wendy's workplace they bid their goodbye. Wendy sighed. Now, how can she handle this thing. They open their shop a lot of people go and eat at their place making it a super busy day for Wendy.

"The new Carnival in Seoul open today the owner expect that many people will come to their opening. The operating time is 12pm to 12am. It's the perfect place to have fun." Carnival? In Seoul? After Wendy heared what the TV said she turn it off. How she wish she can go their with Joy. I miss Joy already.

"Welcome!" Wendy greeted as the customers enter their shop. The day go not so smoothly for Wendy because she keeps thinking how can she solve this situation. She can't say no to both of them she's afraid she'll hurt the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter