Chapter 5: Aya

Remember Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy quickly grabbed her phone and contact Joy. It's almost night she's getting tired and sleepy the long drive make Wendy's head hurt plus this whole situation. Wendy hop out on the elevator she remember which floor Irene is and maybe can get a little help from her.

"Okay, let's do this." Wendy said while her fingers getting ready from pushing the doorbell. "Oh no no no. She's not that kind what if she kicked me out then report me in the guards?" Wendy's having a second thought at the moment. Should she ring the doorbell or just walk for a day back at her home. 

"I guess i'm walking home tonight." Wendy said and turn around getting ready for the elevator to open. Worst day. Wendy thought. 

"You're still here?" A voice from behind said Wendy turn around so she can see who's talking and great it's the evil woman. 

"Oh yeah, i was about to leave." Wendy said. Irene take a look on Wendy from head to toe. "I bet you didn't find your room and contact your friend. I guess you're okay, come in." Irene said tilting her head signalling Wendy to follow. Wendy quickly follows Irene finally she's getting the sleep she wanted.

Irene closed the door while Wendy's in awe as she sees Irene's room. It's really big how she wish that she can save enough money and bought a big unit like this or maybe build her own house. Working is really hard but still when you don't have money you ain't going anywhere. 

"Having deep thoughts? I won't bite you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter