Chapter 1: Samyeong

Remember Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you stop following me even for a while? Aren't you tired?" Irene said the old woman was following her for almost a day now.

"I've been following you for thousand years now and you don't even changed, Irene. Let me enter the gate of life will you?" The old woman said. Irene rolled her eyes.

"Enter your so called gate of life or whatever it is called and don't bother me anymore." Irene said and fasten her walk no matter what the old woman do to her she won't change herself. never in her life.

"Is that how you really like to play, young lady? I'll play also that way." The old woman said and suddenly disappeared from Irene's sight. Of course Irene's not shocked with that she's with the old woman for almost a thousand years of her living. 

She see how her country changed and improve she encounter almost all the problem in her life meet a lot of different types of people. Her life would be amazing in a normal person perspective imagine living for years? unbelievable. But for Irene life was so lonely imagine being left alone by your love ones they're now in peaceful place but you're still in the world. Suffering.

Irene heavily let out a sighed. Irene herself also wanted to left the world but she just can't she can't changed her attitude and soften her cold heart because this world treat her like a .

"Welcome~" The person on the counter said and bow on Irene. She sit beside the window where in she can see the whole view outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter