0.2

Finding Love - Park Seonghwa

Morning came around and Minjoon felt a lot better but he still didn’t feel 100% but he was up early and so was Seonghwa. Seonghwa lent him another set of clothes and told the boy to go take a shower while he prepared breakfast.

 

When Seonghwa woke up around 5 am to check up on Minjoon he sent Yeosang a message as promised and then invited the boys to join them for breakfast, he thought it might help set them a little more at ease if they knew what type of person he and Yunho was.

 

Yunho eventually woke up and came to help Seonghwa make breakfast and once Minjoon got out of the shower Yunho immediately checked up on him making sure the boy was doing okay and suggested the boy stop by the doctor just to be sure that he will be okay.

 

When the doorbell rang Yunho reacted first and went to the door to see who it was, he checked and saw two boys, both were on the shorter side, one had brown hair and the other had blonde hair, he opened the door carefully.

 

“Can I help you?” he asked.

 

“Yunho right? We came for Minjoon” the blonde-haired boy explained.

 

“Oh right, sorry  come on in, he is in the kitchen with Seonghwa hyung”

 

“Seonghwa?” the brown-haired boy said to himself then just shook his head.

 

The two followed the taller boy in and when they got to the kitchen and Minjoon spotted them he ran and hugged them, sure he was still feeling a bit unwell but he also felt bad for making them worry as much as he did.

 

“See Joongie I told you our baby would be just fine,” the blonde said with a smile.

 

Hearing the new voices Seonghwa turned around and let out a shocked gasp, he moved the pan off the stove and turned it off, and walked out of the kitchen a bit surprised.

 

“Kim Hongjoong?” he asked, turning his head a bit.

 

“Park Seonghwa!!” Hongjoong replied.

 

“Wah it’s really you,” Seonghwa said and let out a laugh, and so did Hongjoong, the other three looked at them a little confused.

 

“We use to be friends in High school but we lost contact once we got to university,” Hongjoong told them.

 

The others were a bit surprised to hear that the two knew one another especially Yeosang, he knew the two for quite a while but somehow he didn’t even know of Seonghwa’s existence.

 

“Well uhm breakfast is ready, so let’s eat, Minjoon still needs to take some more medicine,” Yunho said and everyone agreed.

 

They all gathered around the dining table and started eating breakfast, Seonghwa and Hongjoong caught up a little and shared stories that caused everyone to laugh to hear how the two acted like teenagers, for Minjoon he couldn’t really believe it either.

 

He didn’t really pay attention to his brother’s friends in school so seeing that he and Seonghwa knew one another was somewhat of a surprise to him and then he also didn’t expect to hear how Seonghwa was as a teenager since the image he had of Seonghwa was from work it was a little shocking to hear just how the boy was as it was quite the opposite of the perfect Park Seonghwa he knew from work.

 

“So Joong have you ever confessed to the boy you liked so much?” Seonghwa suddenly asked, Hongjoong’s smile grew wider as he took Yeosang’s hand in his own.

 

“You can say I did,” Hongjoong said his words caused Seonghwa to smile he was happy his friend took a step towards his love, he wanted to do the same but he wasn’t confident enough to do that.

 

“How  about you made any progress in your love life?” Hongjoong asked him, Seonghwa just smiled and shook his head a little.

 

“Huh but what about that guy from wo-” Yunho was interrupted by a kick from under the table and Seonghwa glared at him, then it finally clicked for Yunho… the boy was Minjoon, that’s why Seonghwa was so worried about him.

 

“Hmm it sounds like Seonghwa hyung has a crush but he doesn’t want to admit it,” Yeosang said with a small laugh.

 

“It’s not that it’s just not very proper to like your co-worker so it’s best kept quiet and suppressed to protect the both of us,” Seonghwa said trying to get himself out of the situation he was slowly slipping into.

 

“Joonie you two work together right? Have you ever noticed Seonghwa crushing on someone?” his brother asked him.

 

“No… and even if I did I don’t think I would say anything hyung, it doesn’t seem like Seonghwa hyung wants to reveal it,” Minjoon said looking at his brother.

 

“Fineeee~ I guess we won’t find out who Seonghwa likes after all” Hongjoong said with a sigh, Seonghwa let out a small breath he held in and sent Minjoon a thankful smile.

 

Eventually, they left, Hongjoong and Seonghwa exchanged numbers promising to meet up soon to catch up properly, and Yeosang promised Seonghwa that he would take Minjoon to the doctor as soon as they could get an appointment.

 

Once they were gone Seonghwa laid down on the couch and Yunho came over with a teasing grin.

 

“So…. Minjoon huh?” he asked, causing the older to jump up in surprise.

 

“Minjoon? What about him?” Seonghwa asked playing dumb.

 

“Hyung come on, I wasn’t born yesterday, why would you kick me if I mentioned that your crush worked at the same place as you?” Yunho asked him, it took Seonghwa a few seconds to come up with a reason, but in the end, Yunho’s knowing smile said it all.

 

“Okay fine! It’s him okay? But I don’t want to make him uncomfortable around me so please, this stays between us okay?” Seonghwa asked and the younger boy nodded.

 

“Okay but like can we tell the boys? Because I really can’t keep it from them” Yunho asked and Seonghwa nodded.

 

“I mean sure, but I really hope they will keep themselves in control,” Seonghwa said and Yunho nodded excitedly and pulled his phone out, and invited all their friends over for lunch.

 

“Yun I’m going to get some sleep,” Seonghwa said as he stretched out on the couch again, Yunho nodded and left the boy to rest.

 

****

 

Lunch came around and Yunho and Seonghwa’s friends arrived with food, Seonghwa was planning on cooking but when he woke up he got a message from his friend San, the younger boy told him that they would bring food so they didn’t have to worry about it.

 

They gathered around the dining table, they could all immediately tell something was up, for one they all knew Seonghwa never missed work, no matter how sick he was or how tired he was he would always go in and then there was Yunho who was basically vibrating in excitement.

 

“Okay tell us what’s going on!” Wooyoung said he was tired of waiting in hopes of hearing what was going on.

 

“I met hyung’s crush and let me tell you totally his type, he is utterly adorable and I want to keep him in my pocket” Yunho let out with a big smile.

 

They all looked at Seonghwa with questioning looks almost as if asking whether or not the tall boy was pulling their leg.

 

“Uhm yeah it turns out that he is the little brother of my old high school friend,” Seonghwa said, his cheeks turning a light pink.

 

“Wait, how did you figure all this out, like explain from the start, how did Yunho meet him and why are we only hearing about this now,” Mingi said.

 

“Okay so, I went to a business dinner yesterday and it took really long and when I got back to the office to get my stuff the lights were already off and I turned them on to get my bag and I heard really heavy breathing I looked around and saw him lying with his head on his desk and I went over and he was drenched in sweat and he had this really high fever, I brought him back here and Yun helped me take care of him and earlier today his brother came to pick him up” Seonghwa explained to them, they all nodded a bit.

 

“Okay so… do you like having a photo of him? Or are we going to have to visit you at work to see how he looks hyung?” Jongho asked the boy.

 

“I have a photo! I kinda took it without permission but they looked kinda cute” Yunho said pulling his phone out of his pocket, Seonghwa looked at him a little surprised.

 

Yunho passed his phone around showing off the picture, their friends made comments about how they saw that the boy was totally Seonghwa’s type and saying how cute he was, the phone ended up at Seonghwa, he took it and smiled the moment he saw the photo.

 

It was at one point when he woke up to check on Minjoon and ended up falling asleep next to the boy, he was a bit surprised that he didn’t wake up when Yunho entered the room as he didn’t really go into a deep sleep because of worry.

 

He looked at Yunho’s phone for quite a while and only snapped out of it because Jongho cleared his throat, Seonghwa smiled sheepishly and gave Yunho his phone, Yunho sent him a small smile, and shortly after Seonghwa’s phone got a notification.

 

The older picked it up almost immediately thinking that it was Yeosang letting him know how Minjoon was but no instead it was from Yunho when he opened the message it was the photo he saw only a few seconds ago.

 

Seonghwa sent him a thankful smile, and their friends watched them,

 

“Hyung you should try to make a move on him, especially now because he knows of your existence,” San told the boy and Seonghwa’s smile faded a little.

 

“Do you really think he would like me?” 

 

“Definitely, there is a lot to like about you hyung, I’m sure he will fall for you if he gets to spend time with you” San reassured him, the other also encouraged him to go for it, in the end, he gave in and decided maybe he should try.