0.6

Finding Love - Park Seonghwa

 

After talking to San about Seonghwa, he found himself spacing out quite often with his thoughts as he really wasn’t sure whether he liked the boy or not, it was all new to him and a little confusing.

 

Still, he really wanted to figure it out, and the only way he could really think of doing that was asking someone who knew him the best… His brother and Yeosang, when they sat down for dinner he decided to finally bring it up.

 

“How do you know if you like someone?” he suddenly asked them, causing Yeosang’s eyes to almost double in size and Hongjoong to choke on his juice.

 

“You like someone?” Yeosang asked.

 

“Well, I don’t know if I do, that's why I am asking you,” Minjoon said with a straight face.

 

The two boys shared a look for a bit, “Who do you think you like? Is it Seonghwa?” Yeosang asked him.

 

“Well… I think I do but I’m not sure” the boy said softly, the couple almost immediately softened up.

 

“Well Seonghwa is a great guy, so I approve 100%,” Hongjoong said with a big smile.

 

“So tell us about it” Yeosang encouraged the boy.

 

So slowly Minjoon started opening up about everything, he told them about Seonghwa taking care of him that day he got sick and that the boy stayed by his side throughout the night and then when he returned to work and the older still kept taking care of him and helping him with his work, their lunches together and then when they went to the studio and Seonghwa ended up comforting him and listening to his thoughts, and now with Seonghwa being busy with work he found himself missing the boy quite a lot.

 

“Yeah… you definitely like him,” Hongjoong said and Yeosang nodded in agreement.

 

“But I also think Seonghwa might like you, I have known him a really long time, and although he is really caring he had never treated anyone in that way,” Hongjoong said as he thought back to their school days.

 

“Huh really? Seonghwa does seem like someone who is very caring” Yeosang said with a small hum.

 

The three kept talking, the couple tried giving Minjoon as much advice as possible because it was the first time the boy ever liked someone, so he was a little nervous and unsure of what to do.

 

Once dinner was finished he helped them clean up and went to his room, he laid on his bed for a bit before taking his phone, he went into Seonghwa’s contact and started typing a message, trying to ask the older boy out but he ended up erasing it all again.

 

It kept going for a little while but it stopped when Seonghwa sent him a message.

 

“Is everything okay? I saw you typing but nothing came through” - Seonghwa.

 

“Hmm hyung do you have some free time soon?” - Minjoon. He bit his lip a little out of nervousness.

 

“I actually wanted to ask the same thing… I have a family event to go to and everyone is going with someone, and my father and mother asked me to bring someone with” - Seonghwa.

 

“Oh, sure I will go with you hyung, what type of event is it?” - Minjoon.

 

“Uhm, it’s my older brother’s engagement party” - Seonghwa.

 

“Will it be formal?” - Minjoon.

 

“Not really? semi-formal” - Seonghwa.

 

“Oh okay then hyung, I will pick something out tomorrow and show you so you can approve it” - Minjoon.

 

“Sound’s good to me, but Joonie it’s late go get some sleep” - Seonghwa.

 

“I will hyung, goodnight and sleep well” - Minjoon.

 

“Goodnight Joonie” - Seonghwa.

 

The two hung up and after taking a shower Minjoon went to sleep.