0.5

Finding Love - Park Seonghwa

When they returned to work it was as if Minjoon became more observant of Seonghwa, and somehow at just the mention of his name he got curious about the boy and what they were talking about.

 

One day Seonghwa was out on a meeting and Minjoon was left alone that day he sat at his and Seonghwa’s usual place in the cafeteria and ate his food.

 

The two lady’s sitting behind him caught his attention.

 

“Seonghwa is so handsome, but he is also really cold isn’t he? He doesn’t speak to anyone at work” the one said.

 

“That’s true but lately he’s been with that one boy from his department, I can’t remember his name but they stick to one another like glue” somehow this made Minjoon feel bad… was he a burden to Seonghwa in the end? 

 

“But you know lately he has been in such a good mood, he smiles continuously,” the other said, “I wonder if he started dating anyone recently” Minjoon found himself blushing a bit, he was also a bit curious but they spent most of their time together and if he took it from the hugs and cuddles often gave him that the boy was interested but he could also be wrong about it.

 

“Minjoooonie” a voice suddenly sang from across the room, Minjoon saw San walking towards him with a big smile.

 

“Sani~” Minjoon responded once he got closer, “What brings you here? Don’t you usually have lunch with Mr. Park,” the boy asked curiously.

 

“Hwa hyung asked me to come to eat here, he even made special arrangements with Mr. Park, oh and he sent you pudding as well,” San said handing the boy the container.

 

“Really? Is hyung still in his meeting?” San shook his head a little, “No but he will be having lunch outside today” San told him.

 

“Hmm, should I call hyung? You know to thank him?” San instantly nodded, the thing is that Seonghwa had been busy with work and when he stopped by the boy’s apartment the night before the boy was quite a mess, you could tell he missed Minjoon a lot.

 

Minjoon smiled and rang Seonghwa’s number and put it on speaker so San could also talk to the boy.

 

“Joonie~” the boy whined.

 

“Hyungie~” Minjoon responded.

 

“Sani brought me the pudding, thank you~” 

 

“You’re welcome bub, how is working treating you?” Seonghwa asked him.

 

“It’s okay, just a little lonely” the boy said with a small pout, San couldn’t get himself to say anything, he knew Seonghwa had feelings for Minjoon but as he listened to the conversation he started to wonder if the boy had feelings for his friend as well as it really seemed that way.

 

Once they hung up after a long conversation, San had so many questions, somehow it didn’t feel like two friends talking to one another but rather it felt like it was a couple who were just having an on the phone date, San somehow found himself feeling like the third wheel even though it was just a conversation.

 

“Hey, Joon can I ask you something?” San spoke up as they were gathering their things to go back to the office, the boy nodded a little.

 

“Do you like hyung? More than friends?” San asked, the boy was a little taken aback by the question and he thought about it for a bit and let out a small hum.

 

"I'm not really sure, like hyung is really nice and sure I really love spending time with him but then again I never dated before so I'm unsure whether what I am feeling is just platonic or romantic" he explained.

 

"Hmm I get it, it was the same with Woo for me, he was my first love, but we met when we were 8 so we basic grew up together, I kept confusing my feelings with platonic love but we went to a party after high school graduation and played truth or dare and we got dared to kiss and we did and it was like I got hit with electricity in that moment, we have been dating since"

 

"That's really sweet, but I don't think I can just go over to hyung and just kiss him… Ah this is frustrating" Minjoon said as he ruffled his hair. 

 

"It really is but once you figure everything out then it will be so worth it" San told him, he nodded a little he really hoped that it would be.