0.7

Finding Love - Park Seonghwa

The day of Seonghwa’s family gathering finally arrived and Minjoon was nervously waiting at home since the older boy offered to pick him up, when he heard the car he instantly jumped up and opened the door, he yelled that he was leaving and rushed out once he had his shoes on.

 

He got into Seonghwa’s car with a big smile and greeted the older boy, the two had talked about this event multiple times since although Minjoon agreed Seonghwa felt the need to explain to him why he asked him to go and what would happen there.

 

“Are you sure you are okay with this?” Seonghwa asked the boy.

 

“I am hyung, I know the feeling of parents trying to set you up with someone,” Minjoon told the older.

 

The reason Seonghwa asked Minjoon to go to the party with him, well there were 2 reasons, he really wanted to take Minjoon as his date, and the other being that his mother told him if he didn’t bring a date she would set him up with her friend’s son and he really didn’t want that since he already fell for Minjoon a long time ago and he couldn’t imagine being with anyone else.

 

He was also planning on using this as an opportunity to confess to Minjoon, he thought it would be perfect after all the boy was going as his date.

 

When they got to Seonghwa’s parents’ house, Minjoon was a bit surprised, he could tell Seonghwa was from a well off family before but he honestly didn’t expect that he was this well off, the house was basically a mansion.

 

“Hyung are we really in the right place?” he asked in surprise.

 

“Yep, believe it or not, you actually know my father,” Seonghwa said surprising the boy, even more, Seonghwa took the boy’s hand in his own and the two walked towards the door, the closer they got the more nervous Minjoon became, but he also wanted to take this opportunity to get even closer with Seonghwa, to see if the boy really liked him as his brother said.

 

When they entered the house Minjoon came face to face with Seonghwa’s family portrait and he almost screamed.

 

“Mr. Park is your father?” the boy asked in surprise, Seonghwa sent him a small smile.

 

“Yeah, but I’ve been hiding it,” Seonghwa admitted.

 

“Hmm I feel like I can understand why but I’m not sure” 

 

“I will explain later,” Seonghwa said with a smile, “Let’s go greet everyone~” Seonghwa sang and Minjoon nodded a bit.

 

The two went and greeted everyone at the party, Minjoon met a lot of people he didn’t really know, most of them being Seonghwa’s family members, the only person he recognized out of everyone was Mr. Park, the two walked over to him and the lady next to him, Minjoon, assumed that it was Seonghwa’s mother as it seemed he resembled her quite a lot.

 

“Mom, Dad, this is Minjoon, Joonie, these are my parents,” Seonghwa said, introducing them to one another.

 

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Hwa has been talking about you for like the past year,” Seonghwa’s mother said causing Seonghwa to blush and Minjoon to look at Seonghwa curiously.

 

“Nice to meet you Minjoon, thank you for taking care of Seonghwa,” Mr. Park said, Minjoon started to smile, he was happy that it seemed that Seonghwa’s parents liked him but still he was curious, he and Seonghwa have only been hanging out for about two months now so how have they known about him for a year.

 

After greeting Seonghwa’s parents they went around looking for his older brother, when they found him and his fiance they stood and talked a bit, Seonghwa was happy that it seemed that his family really loved Minjoon, it made everything a lot easier.

 

After most of the celebrations started slowing down and most people had gone home Seonghwa and Minjoon were sitting on the balcony of his bedroom and were watching the stars in silence.

 

“Hey Joon” Seonghwa called out.

 

“Yes, Hyung?” 

 

“If I told you that I liked you in a romantic way would you be disgusted?” Seonghwa asked and looked down at his feet, he was scared of the boy’s reaction.

 

“No hyung, I wouldn’t be disgusted, why would I be? I like you as well so it would be hypocritical of me to be disgusted” Minjoon said as he slowly placed his hand on Seonghwa’s arm.

 

The older looked over with wide eyes, “Wait really?” 

 

“Yep~ I had to ask Hongjoong hyung and Yeosang to help me out and figure out my feelings at first and have been trying to figure out how to tell you but you beat me to it,” Minjoon said with a big smile.

 

“Can I pinch myself first? I don’t think this is real” Seonghwa said in disbelief. Minjoon moved a little closer and stood on his tippy toes and slowly moved and kissed Seonghwa on the cheek.

 

“It’s real hyung,” Minjoon said, Seonghwa looked at him with the sweetest eyes, he closed the gap between them and so they shared their first kiss.

 

After their kiss, the two cuddled and enjoyed the moment they had.

 

“Oh yeah, the thing why I hid who I was, I have to take the company over at one point and I wanted to get to know the company from the ground up, so I knew what the company was like and where it is needed to be improved,” Seonghwa explained.

 

“That makes sense hyung, you wanted the best for the company so no one is allowed to be angry that you hid it,” Minjoon said with a big smile. Seonghwa was happy that the boy wasn’t angry at him for hiding it.

 

“But hyung I’m curious about something… what did your mom mean with you talking about me for over a year when we have only known one another for two months?” Minjoon asked and Seonghwa blushed once again.

 

“Oh well, that… Well you see, remember that we had a company party for our department, and somehow found myself observing you that night and I just found you really adorable but then I also found that you seemed really uncomfortable around a lot of people so I was scared to approach you because I didn’t want to scare you… so when you got sick I was really scared and unsure of what to do you know? Like would it make you uncomfortable but I was scared if I did nothing that you wouldn’t get any help at all” Seonghwa explained.

 

“Wait really? Hyung you should’ve talked to me, I kind of observed you back then as well, you were someone I admired a lot back then even now, you’re really good at your job” Minjoon admitted.

 

“Really?” 

 

“Yeah” 

 

The two shared a sweet look and shared another kiss.