0.8

Finding Love - Park Seonghwa

After their confession Minjoon and Seonghwa went on a lot of dates, they would go to the movies or just go out for meals, sometimes they would visit amusement parks or got the aquarium, and other times they would just stay at home, and binge-watch anime or tv shows while cuddling on the sofa.

 

Their relationship was definitely blossoming but they tried keeping it professional at work, although it was really hard.

 

Their co-workers already figured out that something was up with the two and rumors quickly spread, although no one had any confirmation about their relationship they all still found themselves observing the two quite often. 

 

Those who objected to their relationship even without knowing if they were together got reprimanded by Mr. Park himself. 

 

Although no one really knew about Seonghwa being his son they all just took it that since Seonghwa was a model employee Mr. Park stood up for him. 

 

But they soon enough learned the truth, Mr. Park announced his retirement, feeling that Seonghwa has adjusted well to all the departments and that he got a good grip on everything he was sure his son would be just fine, and he knew Seonghwa had Minjoon on his side so he knew no matter what Seonghwa would be fine. 

 

On the day of the announcement that Seonghwa would take over everyone was utterly surprised but Minjoon and San stood smiling as the boy walked on stage to give his speech. 

 

You could see the terror in some people's faces, those who picked on them and made life a little harder than it needed to be. 

 

And when everything finally started falling into place and dying down Seonghwa asked Minjoon to make it official. 

 

As a couple, the two kept work and private matters apart, of course working together isn't always the best, and sure they had their fights but they never went to sleep angry with one another. 

 

They would always try their best to make up because both of them knew living without one another would be a nightmare. 

 

After being together for almost a year they moved in together much to the joy of Yunho, he was tired of the two, they were clingy that's for sure but then also he might have entered Seonghwa's room at the wrong time once or twice, he wanted to bleach his eyes and buy holy water for the two. 

 

But even with everything and the challenges they faced and those they would face together in the future they knew that their relationship would last forever because it brought them the happiest times and the most fulfilling times.