Auditions to enter the school

Was coming back here a mistake?

We took our sits in the stands of what look like the gym of the school and listen to the speaker. "Okay everyone this is the last part of you registered here. You have to show us what you're best at, which mean that you have to perform something for us and I and my friends here will judge you. You can perform with others if you want, and it won't effect if you get in or not. Is everyone okay with that?" The speaker asked everyone nodded and the speaker started call out names.

"What are you going to do sis?" Young asked me. "I don't know I'll probably play an instrument or act." I responded. "What about dance?" Celia asked. I was about to answer but them my phone rang. I looked to see who it was; I shook my head and end the call. Celia, Yong, and Young looked at me. "It was Tyler and maybe, I don't really know right now." I told Celia, she nodded. "What are you guys going to do?" I asked them. "Dance of course." Young and Yong said in union. I just laughed and looked at Bunny.

"I don't know probably sing, play an instrument, or dance." I nodded and the speaker called my name. "Seuta Park please comes down." 'Again with the English because they think we don’t understand.' I thought to myself. I walked down and walked to the piano with the mic by it. I sat down and spoke into the mic. "Hey Young and Yong do you guy remember this song?" I asked my brother while smiling and started to play the song my mother would always play for us when we younger.

I finished and just walked back to my seat. I notice some more people came in, but I know that they didn't come to finish their applications since they all had sunglasses on, and so did some of the judges too. It was kind of weird but I just ignored it. "That was beautiful sis just like when mom played it." My brother hugged me, it almost made me cry."Okay up next is Yong Park then Young Park." The speaker again spoke in a funny English way.

All four of us shook our heads, disappointed that he didn't know that we could understand better in Korean. Yong and Young both went down to the floor; they turned around to us and Young pointed at Celia and me. He motioned us to come down, which we did, to see what was going to happen.

At this time Vince came into the gym doors which made all of confused but we all ran to him. "What are you doing here?" Bunny asked him. "The job was too loud so I didn't want it."Young smiled and asked if one of the judges can connect his iPod into the speakers and play the song that is on it. We got in formation and we laughed and waited for the song to play.

Turn up the bass, turn up the treble,
I’m about to take you to a whole another level!
DJ turn off what you’re playing,
I want the whole club to hear what I’m saying!
Because this girl means so much to me,
And now we’re on the floor and she touchin' me.
And if I wanna take her home
It’s gonna be better than what they do on the radio!

It’s gotta be the crunkest
It’s gotta be the loudest
It's gotta be the best love song she ever heard in her life
I gotta tell her how I feel
I gotta let her hear, the best love song she ever heard in her life
No need for me to write it, I just gotta picture her smiling,
And if you feel that way, go ahead and kiss your baby
Now we’ve got the whole stadium in love like yeah

Turn up the lights, give me a mic
I'm bout to sing it to her just how she likes
Jump off the stage bombs away,
Crowd surfin all the way cowabunga
You know it's right, just do the wave
Girl just move your body like a snake
And if you wanna get with me
Put your hands in the air, show me that energy

It’s gotta be the crunkest
It’s gotta be the loudest
It's gotta be the best love song she ever heard in her life
I gotta tell her how I feel
I gotta let her hear, the best love song she ever heard in her life
No need for me to write it, I just gotta picture her smiling
And if you feel that way, go ahead and kiss your baby
Now we’ve got the whole stadium in love like that

Homie kiss your girl
Shorty kiss your man
We can see you on the kissing cam
Please show me some love
Show me some love
Now look her in the eye, say baby I love you
I never put no one above you
And if you feel that way
Go ahead and kiss your baby
And now we've got the whole stadium in love like
And if you feel that way
Go ahead and kiss your baby
And now we've got the whole stadium in love like
Eh, eh, eh, eh
Oh, oh, oh

When we finish we saw a lot more people with shades on and less people in the stands. We all bowed and went back to our seats. We sat in same seat, so Vince sat at the end next to Celia. Everyone keep staring at us, it was kind of weird. Then it was Celia turn and she stated playing a song she wrote on the piano.

But when she was almost done, I felt something wet on my back. I realized what is was and told my brothers and Vince where I was going. They nodded and I grabbed my purse and I ran to the nurses’ office. I looked around, 'Good nobody is in here,' I thought to myself. I locked the door and started to take off my shirt and old bandage with blood on it.

I put on a new bandage and heard the door open. 'What the heck? I thought I locked that door.' I ran and hide behind one of the curtains. "Hello is anyone in here?" I heard a husky voice said in Korean. 'Great and it's a guy.' I wasn't going to answer until my phone rang. "Yeah I'm here, I'm almost done." I answered back in Korean.

I looked at my phone and it was Tyler I ended the call again and finish putting on the bandage. I heard some footsteps come closer. Then the curtain opened. It was a good thing I was finished and my back was facing him. "Omg I'm sorry!" He apologized and closed the certain. I sighed and put my shirt back on. I open the curtain and walked past the tall guy. "It's fine and now if you would excuse me, I have to go back to the gym now." I smiled and walked away.

I looked in my purse to see if I had something to find my shirt. I found one of my older brother’s jackets. I smiled and put it on; thank god it was a black jacket. I walked back into the gym and saw more people with shades and less people in the stands. It was so weird but I left it alone and walked back to the others. "Hey sis is you good now?" Young and Yong asked me in union. "Yeah I'm good." I smiled and sat down. "You're sorry sis." They both apologized and turned to hug me. I pushed them away, "Nope I still have blood on my back." I told them. Celia laughed at the face Young and Yong made.