The results and after

Was coming back here a mistake?

 

"Okay the judges have decided who is accepted into this school and who is not. So now please if all the performers please step down here." Everyone walked down and stud in a line. "When I call your name, please take one step forward." The speaker told us. He started calling out name and a few people stepped up. It was only Celia, Young, Yong, some other people and me that didn't get our names called.

"Do you think we made it in?" I whispered to Celia and my brothers. They shrugged their shoulders not knowing if we did make it. "The people who names' I have called out we are sorry. You didn't make it, please try again next month." The speaker stated and the people we didn't make it exited the gym.

The speaker, the other judges, and the people who where black shades, came up to us. "Congratulations welcome to the school." Everyone that came over to us welcomed us into the school in Korean then English. It made all five of us got kind of mad by it. "Excuse me, I'm really sorry to say this and don't take this the wrong way but we all can understand you when you speak Korean. So please instead of speaking English you can speak Korean us instead." I finally spoke up and bowed.

Everyone around us was surprised that we can speak fluent Korean. "We didn't know that you could speak Korean so fluently. We're so sorry." The judges realized. All five of us laughed, "It okay. We had that issue a few times." Celia explained and smiled.

"Well congratulations on getting into our school. We wish you all luck and have fun." Kevin, the judge told us. We all bowed and thank him. The people with the black shades just stayed quiet. "Umm...may I please ask you a question please?" I asked the judge before he walked away. "Sure what is it sweetheart?" He turned around and smiled.

"Why are there so many idols here?" I asked and I heard the judge and all idol gulps. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." Kevin Lee-sshi answered nervously. "Sorry about saying this, but come on, it's not that hard to tell that they are idols. Just look at their hairs and clothes. It is way too perfect for a regular person. Plus who else would wear sunglasses indoors." I pointed out all the obverse things that made it so obverse that they were idols.

Then some of the others who were also accepted into the school started to scream. All of them were girl they were high school students/ teens. Celia, Vince, my brothers and I didn't know a lot about Korean idols. We know a few of the groups since all their faces were the front covers of all the magazines. But other than that we really didn’t get excited about meeting them. Plus in our eyes everyone is normal.

"Okay, okay calm down now," Kevin Lee-sshi told all my new female schoolmates, "It's time for all of you to go tour the school and if you don't want to please come with me to get measurements for your uniforms." 'Uniforms!? Dang it I hate wearing uniform.' I thought to myself.

"Hey do you guys what to go tour the school or-" I was interrupted by my new schoolmate, "WILL THE OPPAS AND UNNIES BE THE TOUR GUIDES?" They all yelled. All the idols shock they heads and pleaded for him to say no. "I'm sorry but no, they have other business to attend to. So they cannot tour the school with you." Kevin Lee-sshi told the girls.

"As I was saying do you guy what to tour the school or get the measurements for the uniform?" I asked Celia and my brothers. "Let’s get the uniform first. We can tour the school next time." Celia responded and we all followed Kevin Lee-sshi. I turned around to get Young's iPod, since he forgot that it was on the judges' table.  All the idol looked over to us with a confused like do they not like us look.

I just bowed to all of them and ran back to everyone. "Young you almost forgot this," I yelled at Young in english and flicked his ear, "This is the fourth time this happened." "Sorry sis, I won't happen again. I promised." Young promised, and use aegyo on me so I won't be mad anymore.

I sighed I hate it when my brothers use aegyo on me. It's just so dang cute that it like they are little puppies. "Just don't there be a fifth time, or you won't get your iPod back for 2 months." I warned Young. He just smiled and hugged me to thank me. I hugged him back and went to get the measurements for my uniform.

After we all got our measurements, we all walked outside were Vince was. "Hey bro, do you want to go get something to eat?" Yong asked after his and Vince's handshake. "Yeah, I'm hungry too. Let's get something to eat." Young agreed after his handshake with Vince. "Yeah sure I’m pretty hungry.” Vince agreed and all the guys started walked. Celia and I both shook our heads since they forgot about us.

"Let's see how long it will take them this time." Celia whispered to me. "Last time they notice when they walked into the restaurant and the manager asked them how many people." I whispered back. "Knowing our brothers and food it might take a while for them to notice. Want to do something as we wait for them?" Celia asked.

"And leave them with the bill? Sure why not. Last time we both only eat a plate of Fried noodles and the bill was in triple digits. I lost 2 months of work money because I had to pay for my brothers’ meal too." I pouted as I remembered that day. "Okay let's go walk around the area Girly." Bunny held my shoulders and started to walk. After about 30 minutes, Vince finally called Celia to ask where we were. "Don't worry we're okay. We're going to the restaurant that you're in." Bunny told Vince. "Okay- Wait you know where we are?" Vince asked. "Duh we past it twice already and you guys didn't even notice." Celia responded, which made me laugh.

We walked in and sat down at the table. "Did you guys enjoy your meal?" I asked the boys with a smile. "Yes until we got the bill." Young answered. Bunny and I laughed. "Boys these days, always eating." I commented, Bunny and I laughed while the boys were offended."Sorry guys, okay how much money do you guys need?" I apologized and then asked. "We need 200000 won. I think that's what it is." Yong answered, 'Im really not going to have any money left if this continues.' I thought. I got out my wallet and grabbed two 5000 won and Bunny got the other 5000 wons. "Okay its 4 now. What do you guy want to now?" Vince asked.

"Well Imo Yun said that we all need to find a job and a place to stay, so shawl we go find some?" I suggested. "Alright do you guys want to start walking around?" Celia asked. We all agreed and started to walk around the stores."Should we split up so we can find jobs faster?" I asked. "Yeah it would be faster. Let's meet up at the ice cream store in an hour." Celia planed. You agreed and split up.

_________________________________________________________________

This is my last chapter for today. i will update as soon as i can. please tell me what you think. Please thank you. :)