The break up and leaving

Was coming back here a mistake?

We waited a bit and Bunny and Vince pulled up in the drive way. "You guys ready to go?" Celia asked us. We nodded and put our things in Vince's truck. I sat with my brothers in the back while Vince drove and Bunny in the passenger sit. "I'm so excited! I can't wait till you get to the airport." Bunny yelled while getting sit belted.

"I'm just glad to be leaving that women and bad memory here and start over in Korea." I thought about how my life in Korea was going to be like. "We're all glad we don’t have to see her anymore...” Young and Yong agreed. I laughed and ask Vince...well Bunny if we can get something to drink before we went to the airport. She agreed so we went to our favorite café.

As we walked in, I saw Tyler and some other girl. At first I thought they were just friends, but then I saw him kiss her on the lips. I sighed and shock my head. "Hey what are you looking-" Bunny started and saw what I was looking at and so did the others. I just walked over to the cheater and tapped his shoulder. You should have seen his face when he saw me. "Hey Tyler, enjoying your date I see?" I asked him and he was to shock to answer.

"Hi I'm Nguyet, what's your name?" I asked the girl and extended my hand to her. "I'm Sky." Sky shook my hand. "Hi Sky, would you like to know something? Tyler here is cheating on you with me and he's cheating on me with you. So Sky how about you and me leave this jerk alone, because once a cheated always a cheater." I told the girl and she agreed with me. I went to go get my coffee from the cashier and walked back to Tyler. "Here’s the only thing I can give to you back. Since it is the only thing you gave me ever in our 3 years relationship." I handed him back the bracelet that he gave me and walked out with the others.

"Are you going to be okay Girly?" Bunny asked while rubbing my head. "Yeah this pain is nothing compare to losing both my parents and sister." I smiled and went into the car. We arrived at the airport where Bunny's parents were waiting for us. Vince and Bunny gave them a big farewell hug. "Please take care of Wisoeng for me. I'm really going to miss him." I whispered in Mrs. Valentina ear, while I hugged her. She nodded, "Mister and misses Valentina, thank you for always being there for when I needed someone to take care of my brothers and me. I honestly consider you two as my second parents. I'm really going to miss you too so much and Wiseong." I wiped away my tears and hugged them one last time.

"Bye mom, dad talk to you guys soon." Vince told his parents and picked up his and Bunny's luggage. "Goodbye you all make sure to call us." Mrs. Valentina yelled as we waved goodbye and walked to our flight.  We went to the luggage deportment and dropped off our luggage and went on the plane. I sat down in a sit that was close to the window and looked out of it. I didn't ever notice that someone had sat by me, till we were about to take off.

I looked to my left and saw Vince sitting next to me. "What are you sitting next to me for?" I asked him but he didn't respond. "Vince?" I poked him and he fell on my thighs. I saw that he was asleep so I let him stay and looked out the window again, and soon I found myself getting sleepy. I closed my eye then heard three clicks and some people laughing. I didn't bother to look and just stayed asleep.

I woke up sleeping on someone's thigh and something on me. I turned my head a little to see who I was sleeping on. "Sorry Vincent." I apologized and sat up really fast. I felt something fall off my back and saw that it was Vincent's jacket. "What for, I slept on you too, so I'm repaying you." He picked up his jacket and put it back on. I looked around and saw that Bunny, Young, and Yong slept in the seats next to us.

I smiled at the sight of Young sleeping on Bunny's shoulder and Yong on her lap. I tapped Vince's shoulder and pointed to them. He motioned me to come to them and I did. We took out our phones and took a picture of them. We ran back to our seats and started laughing. I stopped laughing and turned to Vince to ask the one thing that has been bothering me for years.

"Hey Vince can I ask you a question?" "Go headed." He answered. "Did I do something to you to make you not want to talk to me, because if I did, I'm truly sorry about it?" I apologized.  "You mean you really don't remember?" Vince asked me. I shook my head no. "You and your older brother would bully me. You two would tell me that I'll never get a girlfriend because I'm so fat and ugly." I stayed silent, but I could hold it in anymore and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I whipped away the tear that I had got from laughing so much and explained to him. "Vince that wasn't me, that was
Sunni." I laughed and though about Sunni. I really miss her so much. "Wait what? So I have been thinking this while time that that was you who said that, when it was really Sunni."

"Yup it's so fun to have an identical twin." I smiled."Do you miss her?" Vince asked. I stopped smiling when he asked me that. "Every day, there's not one day that I don't think, 'If only I had made sure she didn't leave the house that day, maybe everything would have changed.' I miss her and my parents so much, but at least I know that they are all in a better place now. Plus I still have Young and Yong, my amazing little brothers." I smiled and looked at Vince.

"What's wrong?" I asked since he looked like something just happened. "I'm just now realizing that you had such a hard time and I had added to it since me and you were best friends when we were younger. I'm so sorry Nguyet." He had a guilty look on his face.

"It's okay and I just notice that this is the longest concession he had since we were younger." I pointed out. He laughed and we continued to talk. As we were talking Bunny, Young, and Yong had woke up to see Vince and I talking and laughing. "Someone pinch me I think I'm still asleep." Bunny said looked at Vince and I. "Hey you guys we have an hour to go before we reach our destination." I smiled at them.

"What happened two you two while we were sleeping?" Young asked while scratching his head. "Nothing we just started talking that's all." I responded. "You two actually talked?" Bunny asked in shocked. Vince and I nodded and the pilot announced that we will arrive in Korea in less than an hour minutes. "I'm so happy that I don't have to see that monster anymore." I thought out loud. I look out the window and smiled, and then I started having second thoughts about going to Korea. And that it was a bad idea to go back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My second update today. :) I hope you like the story and please comment what you think. And i wanted to thank HnryKyng89 again for the picture.