The Beginning

Was coming back here a mistake?

"I know I should have never come back here! It brings back some many bad memories and now I have a whole a lot more now! I hate it here! Plus you don't even care about us, since you never even called once or even wrote one letter to us. What kind of brother doesn't write or call his family? Do you even know what I have been though all these years? What the- Wait let me started from a few months ago."

"Nguyet guess what?" My friend started jumping up and down so happy and excited. "What Bunny? And calm down before you jump up to the moon and never come back." She stopped and we both laughed. "You remember our plan after graduation? Well my parents are letting me go to study over there in a month. They bought me and you a ticket-" I interrupted my friend, “Wait what? No please take it back I want to pay for my own ticket and I also need to buy my brothers tickets too." I plead. "No it's okay my parents know that you are work very hard and you have to provide for yourself and your brothers since your step-mom does all those bad things to you. And plus all you have to do now is buy your brothers tickets and you'll be done and ready to leave that women's life and start all over." My friend told me. "Your right, I just need to work for my brothers’ ticket and we can go, and since I've been saving up for the tickets since I started babysitting when I was fifth teen. I think I only need to work for about 3 more week at the restaurant and I'll have enough money for my brothers and extra for the things we need to buy anything." I calculated and started jumping up and down.

"I'm sure your boss will miss you since it’s always packed when it's your shift. It's really fun there when you are there and when your brothers are there waiting for you too." I started laughing. "Yeah, I'm going to miss it. I also hope that old memory won't come back again. It's just really sad for me to remember it and it hurts because my dad and sister were my best friends." I had a tear running down my eyes. I wiped it and looked at the time."Dang it, it's already 5. Sorry Bunny got to run sees you tomorrow at school." I said my goodbye to her and run before that step-mom of mines get home. I ran as fast as I can and made it before she got home.

"Young, Yong, and Wiseong I'm home." I yelled and shut the door. My identical twin brother ran down the stair to me, but my dog beat them and tackles me down."Okay okay Wiseong you won and stop me." I commanded him. "Nguyet we're so hungry." My younger brothers whined in union. "Okay okay I'll make your favorite food and make sure you eat it before she comes home and knows that I can cook and not burn things." I told them.

 I made their favorite really fast which wasn’t hard since I'm use to making food really quick. "Okay eats up, and Wiseong here's your food." I said will pouring his food in the bowl and put it down on the floor for him to eat. I then ran around the house to make sure that everything was clean. "Hey did our old friends come and clean the house for us?" I asked my brothers. "Yeah, we know that you would probably be late so we called them and help cleaned up for you." Young told me. "Remind me to thank them please?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Hey guys can I ask you guys something?" I asked my brothers. "Yeah what is it." They both said in union."Do you guys....um....want to go back to Korea?" I asked nervously. They both looked at me with eyes all wide. "Nguyet you know what happen four years ago." Yong said to me in shock. "I know but it’s where our only family members are. I would go to Vietnam but mom and her parents and their parents were all only child's. I really want to get away from here, considering what we have gone though here. The only people who keep my cool are you guys, Bunny, Wiseong and Tyler." I explained and started to cry from all the things that happened to us since the change in our lives. "We're sorry. We just thought that you just want to go there for fun then come back and work for that women." My brothers said in union and hugged me. "Its fine comes on let’s go upstairs and start on our homework before she comes home." I wiped my eyes and my brothers and I went upstairs to start on our homework.

 "If you need any help just ask. Oh and be way, you two hugging me did that mean yes to going to Korea with me?" I smiled at my brothers. They started talking and told me yes. "Kay I just need to work for three more weeks then we can all go together." I told my brothers. They both nodded and went into their rooms. 'I wonder how he's doing over there in Korea, and how far his career has gone so far. We haven't talked since he left.' I thought for a little and started on my homework.

'Men why is it that every Tuesdays and Thursday the homework in easy and on the rest of the days it's hard.' I whispered to myself. Since I was finish with all my homework in 10 minutes I look outside to see if she came home yet. No car in site. "I guess she's drinking again. Hey Young, Yong make sure you lock you doors today.....wait no. All of us are going to sleep in one room today and put a shelf by the door so she won't hurt any of us today." I told my brothers. The women is always more crazy...scratch that she is a maniac when she is drunk.

 The first time she was that drunk, she gave me a huge scar on my back that made me need blood and stitches. The second, she gave Young the same size scar on his chest, and the third time, she gave Yong the same size scar starting from his neck to left arm. And she gave us this scars all a couple of months ago, so they're still healing.

I had nothing to do so I looked though my contacts. I scrolled and there was his name; my brother that left to Korea six years ago. I pressed the call button it started ringing. I was so nervous but it just went to voice mail like always. But I this time I wasn't going to settle with just that. I text him and then called again. Voice mail again, “I give for today I'll call again next time." I looked at the time, it was now 8. "Hey guys go shower and get ready to sleep." I told my brothers. I run to get my pjs and got into the shower. I finished in 20 minutes and went back into my room. "Kay since my room is bigger than both of yours and I have a huge shelf in it, we're going to sleep in my room. My brothers nodded and went to go get there pillows and blankets. I started putting some blankets on the floor and put my pillow on the floor. Then my brother came in, “Why are you sleeping on the floor?" Young asked. "Why do you only have a pillow?" I asked back.

"Aren't we sleeping on the bed?" "No we're sleeping on the floor because the bed isn't big enough." I responded. "Yes it is." young responded and through his and Young's pillow on the bed and picked me up and put me on the bed. "Okay being both 6'0 and can carry me now, doesn't mean you have the rights to do anything you want." I protested. "Yeah, yeah, we get it, now just rest that pretty little head of yours and sleep." Young told me while locking the door pushing the self in front so she won't come in and hurt us. I just went to sleep will my brothers sleep on both ends of the bed and Wiseong slept on our legs. 'Men I'm glad this is a full size bed or else I would be squashed.' I though then just went to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone I know the first chapter is kind of boring but I need to introduces everyone so yeah. Oh can someone please make some posters please!!!! I only need like 3-4 poster or 5 but please I really need one because the blank on the top really bothers me. But please can someone please make me some poster please and thank you.

- nightmoon22