A mail from old friends and getting ready

Was coming back here a mistake?

I was so shocked and then all of a sudden my phone beeped. It was Tyler telling me that he wants to meet up on Friday at the mall. I texted back okay and went down stairs, and started on the chores. It always so fun cleaning with some friends. Yes friends, since most of them are around my age or a few years older than me and we all hang out a lot. After we finished all the chores the maids and butlers went home and I started on my homework, showered and went to sleep.

The days went by so fast and before I know it was already Friday. I went to the mall with Bunny, Vince (we need a ride) and my brothers. I told everyone that I had to meet up with Tyler, and they all nodded. I walked to the food court where he wants to meet up at. "Hey babe what's up?" Tyler kissed me and we sat down where he was eating. "So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Tyler asked.

"I wanted to tell you that on Sunday I'm going to Korea with Bunny, Vince and my brothers. I don't know how long I would be there but I wanted to tell you before I left. I'm really going to miss you and everyone but I haven't seen my family in four years. So please be patient and wait till I come back, and please be fateful to me. So it that okay with you." I stopped to let Tyler talk. "I'm okay with it, and please stay fateful to me too. Also I wanted to give you this since I might not see you on your birthday that is coming up." Tyler dug though his jacket pocket and pulled out a bracelet.

It was so beautiful, he come around and put it on me. "Thanks Tyler it's beautiful." I hugged him and we started to hang out. I can’t tell him about the arrange marriage now. Before I know it, it was time for me to get home. Tyler drove my brothers and me home. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said my goodbye. My brothers and I started to pack our thing when we got in the house. 'I can't believe I'm going back to Korea. I really hope nothing bad happens and I get to see my older brother and so called 'husband'. I'm going to miss hanging out with Tyler so much and my other friends too.' I thought to myself before going to the bathroom and taking a shower. After I showered, I went to bed and had a good night sleep.

I woke up on Sunday at 8:00. I sat up and woke up Wiseong. "Come on we have to wake the others." I opened my door and looked around the house. 'Yes, she's not here today.' I ran up to my brothers to wake them up. As I was running I stopped at my older brother’s room. I opened the door and walked in. 'It smell just like him. I really miss him so much. I hope we we'll get to see each other while we're over there.' I went by his closet and opened it. 'What why are there some jackets in here? I thought he took them all.' I signed and closed the closet. I walked out his room and walked into my brothers' room. "Hey Yong wake up." I shook him and he woke up. I walked over to Young and try to wake him up before putting cold water on him. When I got close to him his eyes started to twitch. "Hey, wake up." He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

I walked out the room and grabbed my keys to open the mail, and to walk Wiseong. I opened the door and saw a box on the steps. I picked it up and saw it was address to me. I held it in my hand and walked to the mailbox and back home. Before I could even open the door, it flow open and Young grabbed my hand and told Wiseong to get in. "What was that for?" I asked Yong. "We're hungry can you make food." Yong pointed to his stomach and it growled.

I just shook my head and walked into the kitchen. I put down the mail and started to cook. After about 10 minutes I finished cooking and called my brothers in and started looking though the mail. I saw that there was a mail from my brothers' and mine friends from Vietnam. "Hey guys we have a mail from Vietnam. Come on I'll read it to you." I yelled to my brothers so they come over to me. They walked over yawning and sat next to me. Young yawned and laid is head on my lap, while Yong just put is head on my shoulder. I opened the mail and started to read it.

"Xin chào các bạn cũ...” "Hey in English please." Yong interrupted me. "Hey it's not my fault that you guys can't read or talk that much Vietnamese. But you guys do read and speak a lot of Korean, so that's good since we're going there." I smiled and they just nudged me.

'Hello old friends. How are things going? We're sorry that we haven't written to you guys in a while. We have such good news! We are final a successful band now! We're so happy! We really hope that you guys come and visit us sometime. We really miss you guys so much. Oh and if you do come over and need a ride over to our house call this number (371)-472-4619. Hope to see you guys soon.

From your friends in Vietnam'

"Aww so sweet of them," I smiled. I looked the time. "Come on guys go change before we're late for our flight and make sure you don't leave anything behind." My brothers and I changed and I walked to my older brother’s room and grabbed the remaining jackets he left behind. I called Bunny to tell her that we're done and ready to go.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just though no one was reading it anymore so i stopped updating. But I'm currently working on this story and I will try to update more. Thank you for reading and please tell what you think of it. Please and thank you. :)