Midsummer Night's Dream.

Magic Castle.

Midsummer Night's Dream Suite, Op.61: I. Scherzo - F. Mendelssohn (1809-1847)

Here we are at Sujeong's house!

Kei, JIN, and Sujeong is coming together inside!

Boy, it's really a scorcher out today.

Sure is.

Now that it's already August and some Lovelinus are waiting for our comeback one day.

Oh they are really expecting a lot.

Yeah, I guess. Oh, you know what? Our family including me have vaccinated firstly several days ago, the Pfizer.

(Kei & Sujeong) Pfizer? Really?

Yep, well, some say someone died due to the side effects, but I'm a woman, so it wouldn't be matter.

Well, it doesn't matter about the gender, it can be anyone.

My father doesn't even have a chronic disease nor has a cancer, besides, my mom doesn't even have those conditions, neither.

At least we're safe by wearing masks... I even went to the beach last week just like no other people. Then I let to my mom to go to...

You're so lucky, Kei, I wish I could go to the beach, too. Wearing bikinis, that is one of my dream.

Hey! x3 You've been to swimming pool resort several weeks ago, you're lucky than I am.

Haven't you guys get shot yet?

No.

No. But at least our parents set up for reservations for vaccinations...

Same as my parents, too, but, I'm not sure when it's going to be happen, my parents are getting shots in October.

Really? I'm getting likely next month.

But don't you remember? Jisoo.

What about her?

She got positive for the virus once while rest of us got negative, still it's getting in our nerves.

Since you got vaccinated so, what are you worrying about?

It's not really guaranteed if we will be safe.

That's true, just like MERS, SARS, swine flu, or even AI... there are many viruses around the world... only human would fight against it. Not same as dinosaurs, humans have everything in conditions.

That's right.

I hope this humans would live in a positive way.

Besides us.

Well, I'm really wondering if I die...

Why would you die? Because of that Pfizer vaccine? Snap out of it! That's not even going to happen to you anyway.

Well, thanks a lot, Kei.

On top of that, we got vaccinated a lot when we were infant. We won't remember when was that: regardless of the year, month, date, time of the day, far from our three years of age.

I bet that's true.

Three women are coming into Sujeong's room!

It's really cool here!

Say. How do you like air conditioning here? It's like an Antarctica here.

Of course, you put the temperature to 21 degrees (about 70 degrees Fahrenheit) obviously.

We were at outdoors for a moment, so don't you feel okay now?

Taking that question's answer as a yes.

Me, too.

Me, three.

This is a paradise!

Ah, this is really cool. As unexpecting my sister, she felt like this cold when my uncle passed away two years ago.

What happened?

Well...

Flashback, 2 years ago, September 2019.

JIN's families are at the funeral!

Her father and his brother are crying in front of the picture of their sister!

I... my dad's younger sister died by liver cirrhosis.

Oh, no.

Sorry for your loss.

JIN is just staying from far away...

While her sister sees them near!

How old was your aunt?

65. Her birthday passed three months prior to her death.

That's still young. 2019, still majorities live up to 75-80 as it developed.

Actually, it was her chronic disease; second of all, my sister was really treated like her real daughter than me.

JIN's sister stares at her relatives without blinking her eyes!

She was treated like her daughter than you? What does that mean?

You know, she doesn't have any child, and my sister is eldest out of my family, so she just took her anywhere that my sister didn't expected.

What about you?

I was in middle of Lovelyz, you know. Still, my aunt would take my sister than me, I suppose.

Why her?

She was closer to my sister, because.

You still call her often, don't you?

I do. But it decreased gradually as my Lovelyz career started.

JIN's sister comes into the empty changing room!

She feels the air from air conditioner !

Now she sits down for over hours and hours!

Doesn't she feel cold?

She thought that she was one of the securities who keeps the belongings, did it for over six hours.

She doesn't feel cold being in that cold, cold room?

Maybe, if I were there, I would just freeze to death. It was same temperature as your current air conditioner temperature, Sujeong.

21? (About 70 degrees Fahrenheit)

She just stayed while other guests coming to cherish my aunt.

Your sister didn't even eat anything?

Whenever she wanted. Mostly she drank number of drinks.

Your point is that my room temperature with air conditioner is same as your aunt's funeral room temperature with air conditioner?

Yeah.

End of flashback.

She didn't feel any hearts, but after cremated and sent to the grave, she cried and cried after that night.

I guess sadness cannot be avoided if any member of the family dies.

It's quite a principle, don't you think?

You know, as women are getting along with many women, while men are getting along with many men, my cousin brother really didn't like it.

Why?

Because he likes anyone, especially he liked many feminine beings when he was a child.

How come?

It's kinda funny but, he lives, or spends time much with female family members rather than male members, that's why...

Really?

As his aunt, or my aunt, either way, she sleeps over at his home and she leaves some of her belongings. When he was in third or fourth grade elementary school, that's when he began.

What do you mean by began?

He wore his aunt's pants, shirts, majorly he wore his mom's underpants.

JIN and Sujeong laughs out loud!

Do you mean that's it?

He just did it over 20 years!

Wow, buzz him off!

Well, obviously he didn't wore men's underwear, much more women's.

That's ridiculous! Maybe he doesn't a top like us, at least.

It's a mystery. Believe it or not.

If he did that, he's a freak.

Hey Myung-eun, only if he knows or aware about himself, then he's fine.

Doing that over 20 years?

I told ya, that is mystery.

Whatever. Would he ever become a transgender if he acted or behaved like that?

He would never, ever do that, if he did it, then he knows it. He would regret his life.

How so?

He likes women, so if he changed his gender, then he would feel scared that he would never be with women anymore, or have to be with men, which that would be crazy either way.

He grew up.

Doesn't he like masculine being?

He only likes feminine beings. His preferences are far from guns, video games, or even robots.

Pretty nice for him, he doesn't like monsters, neither.

Apparently, close enough. His bed sets are even floral printed pillows, sheets, blankets, all of them.

I guess he is weak-hearted.

He really needs to know his gender identity.

Well, what he likes is what he likes. Nobody can tell him to stop unless his parents, or he can still be like that anyway.

Uh, Sujeong?

Yeah?

Don't you have anything to share with us?

I just have no idea...

Anything you want to talk about?

I say... that about the time when I slept over with my friend.

Yeah?

After the day when I came back, she moved to Canada by then.

13 year ago, February 2008.

Young Sujeong came to sleepover at her friend's house!

Since they are leaving to Canada in few days, along with my favorite came to an end, it was the right time for saying goodbye as I sleep with my friend.

These girls are having fun during sleepover night!

How long have you been friends with your friend whom left?

Probably kindergarten. Yeah, I've been very friendly with her.

End of flashback.

Everyone really had good memories back then. Do you still contact with her?

Of course, I do.

I bet the memories resemble love by then.

Not in the homogender mode, though.

Oh, yeah. Still, it is good to have many good memories and flashbacks.

These three women are having a cool time!

Meanwhile, at Jisoo's House.

Here at the living room!

Una furtiva lagrima, from the Opera "L'Elisir d'Amore" - G. Donizetti (1797-1848)

Are you feeling better, Jisoo?

Very never better, thank you. Oh, you know what? My boyfriend is coming to visit next month.

Really?

That is so cool, how does he look like?

Really tall.

Really?

No, not really, but he has great savings.

Savings? What do you mean?

Does he save money for you to buy something special?

No, but he... has saved my life once.

(Baby Soul & Jiae) Really? How?

I walked the street without traffic lights.

That's dangerous.

Yeah, and when I tried to walk the crosswalk, the car eventually came in about 50m.

How did you survived? The car would have been coming so fast.

That was the point. My boyfriend just headbutted from my back and safely land on the boardwalk.

Thank goodness.

Was he okay? Were you okay?

Relax, Jiae. All were fine. Except, my boyfriend got some abrasions and I lost some conscious for second or two.

You lost conscious? What about him?

We went to hospital and he was injured more than me the doctor said.

You mean, you got concussion when you were unconsciousness?

I may have. But the doctor said the CT scan were fine and only minor injuries were caught up.

If he didn't headbutted you in the back, then you could have crashed by a car.

Yep. That's what my boyfriend did to me.

Wait. Didn't his head got any damages or something?

Well, his face and forehead was bleeding, that's all.

Now I can see the circumstances.

You really got a great man. Does he too much care about you?

Well, moderately. He doesn't have delusional jealousy of me, I don't even care about other men than him.

That's the good attitude, girl.

He's busy and I'm busy, too, we two are like when he comes home at day, I'm out of town in a day,  vice versa.

That's too bad, like North and South pole.

Not just North and South pole, it's like sun and moon.

I get your point.

Hey. Does he know that you got positive for the virus?

Of course, why not? He knows everything. He calls me for how am I doing, but that's too short for two of us.

And the summer is coming to an end when it goes to October.

At least we are getting cooler, not being grilled by a sun.

Puppies are barking at Jisoo!

How are your pets doing?

Sometimes my cats... they are getting tired, but I enjoy it.

My puppies are usually at my parents' home, and my sister is still working with her puppy, so.

Only one time I have been to the pet agility competition.

You did? How was it?

It was fine. Since I walk with these dolls and they chase birds a lot.

Apparently, many pigeons and sparrows.

About the sparrows, sissy Soul, I have touched the beak of the dead sparrow.

How come?

One year ago, July 2020.

Jiae's family is at the restaurant while in the vacation!

I was in the vacation and eventually I saw the dead sparrow.

How did it die?

Who cares, if it died, then it died whether crushed by a car or dried to death.

I tried a little experience, how does a bird's beak feels like.

Jiae chases the fly off the dead sparrow!

Shoo! Grr!

You can't touch the birds that flies away like dog chases them.

Yeah. But eventually, I was a little girl who was far too inquisitive.

Jiae touches the pointy beak of the dead sparrow!

She got goosebumps!

Yow yikes! Hahaha...

Is she laughing or screaming?

At least you have washed your hands before eating, didn't you?

I had to! Otherwise, I would have caught with germs, in addition of virus that time.

After meal, Jiae came out to see that sparrow again!

But I was little scared to move that dead bird, so I just felt the pointy beak with my same finger.

She touches the beak again!

Felt a little surprise.

Apparently. Glad that you didn't got infected with germs.

Few hours later, Jiae is swimming at the beach!

Man, I really didn't got any sunburn that I wore long sleeves and long trousers for swimsuit.

Beach underwater is quite murky!

I can merely see the time displayed on my wristwatch while swimming in the beach. It was around 3:20 pm.

Jiae swims deeper to see the school of fish swimming around her legs!

If I caught the fish, then I knew it.

Jiae eventually sees the clam underneath the sand!

She digs the sand and gets the clam!

I really don't care how I do it, but I like skipping them like I throw pebble on the lake with skipping.

But her sister caught a lot of clams with her boyfriend!

I decided to help her then to collect the clams under the sea.

Isn't that illegal?

No, only if you use hands, then that's fine. There are hundreds of clams living underneath the sand.

After the family came from the beach, clams were collected hundreds of them preserved in the container box!

End of memory.

We decided to eat by and making some clam soup.

How tasteful it was.

Not as good as restaurant but it was fine.

Well, they add MSG for your information, in order to attract customers.

I went to the clam soup restaurant on my birthday that year.

Great.

Well, I have been to fishing with my dad and my uncle and I was the only woman out of the people.

Were you?

3 years ago, Summer 2018.

Here at the giant fishing vessel in the middle of the sea!

Baby Soul is having fun time with fishing!

I have caught exactly sixteen fish and I retired myself.

Sixteen is quite a lot.

I thought I didn't have any seasick, but after retirement, I was feeling dizzy and upset stomach.

Baby Soul feels little sick?

She tries all things to be calm!

Someone told me to better out than in before it gets worse, but I still managed to survive through.

5 minutes...

Why don't you threw up then?

Wasn't the time yet.

10 minutes...

I did everything what I've did...

20 minutes...

Looks like you were not feeling well.

40 minutes...

Eventually, she throws up on the sea!

If the only resolution was that, then I had to follow through.

Her father pats her on the back!

She throws up very hard!

I thought I could win it, but I finally lost...

Gee, that's too bad. I'd be thrown up like you if I were at the boat. I am really irresistable to seasickness.

She kepts throw up from gap every three to five seconds!

The defending day has finally broken down just like Germany gets dumped out of the World Cup 2018.

What do you mean?

That day has been good day for over years and years and suddenly become bad day in one moment.

That happens a lot.

Baby Soul is already fainted after throwing up number of times!

She is resting in the resting area!

I thought I had no seasick, but eventually I have it.

Baby Soul is still even feel dizziness on the ground!

End of memory.

See that? That aftermath really felt much more horrible than it was usual.

Then, then how was the solution?

I woke for almost a day, so, I just slept well and that was the solution.

Glad you were okay.

There were three misfortunes and one fortune at that day.

What were they?

First was I was stabbed on finger by fishing hooks by miscontrolling poles.

Ow! That would have hurt.

Second is without wearing gloves, I got pinched by sharp scales of a fish that I caught... I think it was the fish #12.

Ow! It would have been more hurt if it was #13.

Like I said before, the third was when I threw up.

Strike three and you're out.

This wasn't expected, but friend of my uncle just gave me giant amount of money of 50,000 KRW, which that was the only fortune, I was surprised and I stuttered.

Many adults occasionally gives allowance if they're kind. You didn't expected, so that could be real fortune.

I would call it somewhat one lucky day, shall I? Anyway, don't you feel very cool in this summer? Air conditioners are really rich.

Of course, apparently.

Meanwhile, that night, here at Yein's house alone!

You're coming soon? Okay. I'll wait for you.

Who is she talking with?

"Oh, Kei will come to visit."

It was Kei!

Few minutes later.

Après un rêve, Op.7 No.1 from Trois mélodies - G. Fauré (1845-1924)

Kei is here!

They are eating slice of chocolate cake in the kitchen!

So, how have you been doing?

Okay, I guess.

You've been visited Jisoo, too, right?

Oh, sure. She's doing well okay.

That's good. You know what? JIN got vaccinated recently.

Well, would that work? Another mutant virus has come again.

I wonder if we Koreans are safe from it.

I bet the "it" means the virus.

You got it.

Now they are at Yein's room!

Eventually Lovelyz become another victim of the pandemic... in the 21st century.

Big deal. It's just Jisoo, but it's nothing worse than that. Sorry that we are tested negative.

But our confidence level is higher than higher. We are the human. Human can do anything.

Not as much as God, though.

Except what God can do. Only God can rule this world. The Earth and universe without love and care does not make the good world.

Human should behave like human to be treated like human. I bet the pandemics are under control as the scientists and doctors are newly founded.

When are you going to be vaccinated?

I guess probably next month, how about you?

October if early, 2022 if late.

Feeling a little nervous about the Delta Variant.

I guess we should not talk about that.

As you wish.

Only there's a time when my sister caught up with some flu...

Flu? When?

Oh that was 3 years ago, far from coronavirus.

Greensleeves - R. V. Williams (1872-1958)

3 years ago, February 2018.

Kei's sister is working at night with her laptop!

She feels a little pain on her left chest!

She felt little painful and she decided to take a rest.

Was she alone that time?

Of course, she was alone, she's a dancer and she lives alone.

Did she had a cold or something?

I... think she said some typhus fever. But that didn't go long and happened again within two weeks.

Two weeks later.

She is sleeping on the bed with IV bag next to her!

How did that happened?

Too much activities become the cause. Maybe she needed some rests.

End of flashback.

So what happened next?

She had to stay in bed for few days.

It's just like Jisoo.

What? What about Jisoo?

Some fans... think like this. Don't the company of specific member or full members of girl groups' health?

Yeah?

Whether if they are sick or having hard time on their health, the company just wants them to be active a lot. It should be acted moderately.

Ah... I've got your point. You're thinking about when Jisoo got fainted during the performance in the college stage, aren't you?

I am. Just like that situation, people needs to care about whether if someone's sick or not feeling well during in their group time. Only they think about is money, power, and much more glory... what more?

I understand that part. I've been little worried about Jisoo, too.

See? But some of the companies don't! Just like me whom got ankle injury during the second studio album (R U Ready?), and even Sujeong had to carry me after the performance.

I got it.

Not just that moment, I was halted from dancing when I fell from the escalators.

I know.

I just... don't understand does the girl groups must treated like this?

You know, you still want to be live through the life, there's no free, no pain, no gain.

But in the moderate mode?

That's fine, but it doesn't seem it bothers me.

I know it doesn't bother me neither, but think of Jisoo.

You've got a point.

it's like we're just a short puppet like Pinocchio or the clown just standing on the stage.

Some companies would want to act like that, there are many women who wants to be a girl group ironically.

Right, anyway the summer is coming to an end.

That's true.

Any plans for your summer finale?

Just working on the song, shopping, exercising, what else?

Same as I.

I wish I could have full vacation with Lovelyz again. Like... going to the MT* again perhaps?

* MT is abbreviation for Membership Training.

That first MT was so great including Jisoo and eating dinner.

Yeah... but that time was in fall, not summer.

We had another MT on the third series of Lovelyz Diary, swimming.

Oh, I've been swimming to waterpark.

With Sujeong.

Yes. Not just that, I really enjoyed going to Jeju Island when I was in middle school.

Really?

10 years ago, July 2011.

Young Yein and friends are at the Jeju Pension!

I went to Jeju Island with my friends with my sister along with my mom and the other mothers were my friends' mothers.

How was it?

Went to a lot of restaurants, but usually there were only women, that's really typical.

But where every boys, there are always mothers present.

That's right. Actually, there was only one boy, and he was my cousin brother. Oh actually, there were two boys, cousin brothers.

What are they up to?

What you mean up to? They're just enjoying time together with my friends and my sister.

Only young Yein stays at the room alone!

I likely liked being alone... rarely my sister came in, too.

What were you doing?

Me? I was just...

She lies on the mattress and stretches her body!

I was just relaxing.

You just went there for relaxing?

Whenever they're going elsewhere, I'll be there.

Where did you go?

Me? I...

Several hours ago, here at Teddy Bear Museum!

Young Yein is just watching the museum through walking and seeing!

Especially my cousin brother, the big one, he's just a year younger than me.

At least some boys are there, so it wouldn't mind me, but it's your story, so it would be your tongue to talk want you want.

No, I agree with you. I didn't mind. But he was only person to get his friends, none of the others didn't.

Apparently. But why would boys... oh never mind, some boys can be like that.

Yein's cousin brother gets into the shop!

Then young Yein chases after him without him noticing!

I acted like a spy.

Spy? That's sounds amazing. What for?

To see if I smell trouble.

Did someone told you do go after him?

No. It's just my intuition.

Young Yein sees him at the cash register!

Now her cousin brother exits the shop!

Then she goes at the scene of the crime(?)!

She checks through the teddy bears!

I have seen some pink dress with white bib like looking, along with light blue strapless dress but with real bib looking lace, schoolgirl type, full red gingham dress.

They are all ladies.

Not just that, with blue striped shirt with beige pants, yellow sweater with jeans, schoolboy, along with green jacket.

Are they guys?

Sure is. That's what my cousin brother have.

Now she exits and reunites with the group!

Few hours later, young Yein is wandering around the restaurant buildings!

That night, not really a night, but evening, after done eating dinner, I decided to look around, but not too far away with my keen sense of views.

Next day, young Yein and gangs are riding horses!

I was first out of the group, but in radical order, I was on the fourth position, just like my birthday date.

You liked riding horses, didn't you?

Not just that...

Next day, the group are at the chocolate museum!

Quite a lot of good goings and I wish I want to go to Jeju Island again.

End of memory.

I see you enjoyed a lot.

Totally.

Meanwhile, here at Baby Soul's house!

Jiae is sitting on the chair next to the make-up desk and Baby Soul is sitting on the bed!

You mean... that was the last time you've been fishing?

Oh yeah. But you've been to fishing too, didn't you?

Many times. Except... there was a time when I injured my knee, both of them.

How?

6 years ago, 2015.

Vesti La Giubba from "Pagliacci" - R. Leoncavallo (1857-1919)

Jiae's families are going to the fishing early in the morning, about 6 AM!

But Jiae falls down on the wheel stop bar!

My left knee was bleeding.

That would have been hurt.

That was just a beginning, as a matter of fact.

How so?

Jiae and her families are at the little fishing boat and enjoying fishing!

I was the only person to catch unusual types of fish like rock trout, or even robin fish.

Jiae really caught a typical types of fish!

And also a flounder.

Wait a second, I think your dad has caught flounder, didn't he?

Right. Oh yeah, I also fished number of baby octopi.

Baby octopi? That is so cool.

But the problem was after landing on the ground.

The boat lands on the ground!

It was like half-story tall from ground to the poop deck, the rear of the boat.

About *one and a half meter?

* Approximately 5 feet.

Likely just *a meter.

* Approximately 3 ½ feet.

When I tried to jump down, then the another accident happened.

Jiae's feet gets slipped on the slippery ground and landed on her right knee!

I just got knocked out mentally for less than a second, my chest, belly, thighs were all on the ground with hard shock with my eyes flashing out.

Ow! That might have been hurt more, were you okay?

But Jiae gets up instantly and pretend to be calm!

Felt dizzy, but I tried to be not painful...

But it's pretty hard for her to hide her pain!

Then she limps and goes up to the ground!

All eyes of the people were at Jiae!

Jiae keeps her smile at them pressing her painful emotions!

End of memory.

I said I was okay but my parents said they are not okay.

So what happened next?

My knees was treated after came from home. Morning was left, Afternoon was right.

So awful. Are you okay now?

That happened six years ago, so, I'm okay and I was in the 20s. If I were in the 60s, then that would be a crisis.

Good.

But that wasn't the end.

What?

3 years ago, Winter 2018.

Jiae is at the large fishing vessel!

Her parents are keep fishing while Jiae's fishing pole is silent!

Since the time has passed by, my fishing skills were like underdogs. I only caught nine fish.

Like Symphony No.9?

I don't know, apprarently, that was last fishing anyway, differ from you. How many did you caught, you said?

Sixteen.

I don't even remember how many did I caught from the last fishing after this. But one thing for sure, I caught such a lot than my parents, even my sister, from the last time, but not this time. I was the last, fourth out of four.

Oh come on, it doesn't mean that you were worst, you were just... lucky when you had the last fishing.

Actually, I didn't mind, only nine was my record for now.

Nine plus alpha, perhaps, from the last fishing?

Wait. At least I caught like thirty-four? Or more.

34? You're way better than I did, like little over doubling my number.

The vessel is going back to the harbor!

But the wood chair that Jiae was sitting got lost balance and Jiae falls again!

My knee has made a contact again.

Was it hurtful?

It was the same knee that almost broke on the landing 3 years prior.

Jisoo wouldn't appreciate hearing this... she has bad knee health.

Yeah.

End of memory.

Well, the fishing was really fun with my family... we were just fishing for fun.

Do you believe this? We really share lots of memories like fishings.

Right. Hey even we have shared Lovelyz, Woollim, and lot of things together, not just that.

We're like sisters, only nearer.

Meanwhile, here at Mijoo's house!

Die Krähe from "Winterreise", Op.89 D 911 - F. Schubert (1797-1828)

Oh. It was really hot outside.

How was my driving skill?

You sure totally banged up, girl!

Hey, September is coming soon.

Yep, only few weeks, and my birthday is coming, woo-hoo!

That's right, your birthday is in September, but in the semi-late summer.

Is that a joke? Or rhyming?

Neither, but unintentionally, it is.

But what are you up to here today?

Sujeong's house was really cool, but right the summer is coming to an end, and we have been park an hour ago, haven't we?

Yep. You invited me, and I enjoyed it. It was a good dinner, too.

I wouldn't call that as a dinner, it's just a hungry snack time?

Oh whatever, thank you anyway.

Okay. Have you had any fun during Sixth Sense?

You know, I really enjoy it. I'm like a little monster.

Little monster? How so?

Without me, the Sixth Sense will be doomed. Oh, I have read some English book called Little Monster.

Really?

Some Lovelinus say that I'm Little Monster, like the initial LM, Lee Mijoo as Little Monster, I even have brown floral overall skirts, that resembles that character.

Mijoo goes up to the closet and shows her brown overalls skirt!

Not to bother you, but can you wear it for me?

Alright, I'll show you, see you in few minutes.

3 minutes later.

Mijoo in brown overalls skirt!

I'll show you the Little Monster I was talking about.

She shows the character to JIN on the phone!

See this? It's like same outfit.

He looks pretty funny. What animal is he?

He's dinosaur-like dragon. What a great book that Lovelinus has recommended. You see I don't really familiar to English but I can get the way, how the character really resembles me.

I see.

Not just that. Do you remember when I firstly stood on the stage in the King of Masked Singer?

2 years ago, September 8, 2019.

Flower shoes AKA Mijoo is singing on the stage!

Now she shows the dancing skills to the audiences!

There was another time when this become ocincidence.

Huh? What coinidence?

I'll tell you soon.

Mijoo reveals herself!

End of flashback.

Someone has uploaded this photo on the Lovelyz official cafe website.

It's a teddy bear with the same appearance that Mijoo was talking about!

It says "You see this floral print?"

Yeah I can see that.

And it says "This teddy bear has adopted one year before when the Flower Shoes came to the live on stage. Isn't it surprise to say this is coincidence?"

Now I get it.

And the Little Monster that I said before, maybe this teddy bear is one of the model for the character, don't you think?

That's funny.

Would you believe this? That's why I bought this skirt that I'm wearing online, to give a Lovelinus what an element of surprise.

You really give a surprise bringing bangs, does cafe members know this?

Some say that it was catalogue number 86, easy to remember.

Wow.

You see this midsummer night's dream is eventually coming to an end.

Some storms are coming towards Korea.

Soon the fall will come as my birthday is coming, too.

The full moon outside the window is glowing in the night sky!