How they live.

Magic Castle.

Nulla in Mundo Pax Sincera, RV 630 - A. Vivaldi (1678-1741)

Baby Soul's House.

Baby Soul's Room.

Here is Baby Soul!

She is composing some music on her laptop while sitting on piano!

My headphones.

She puts on her headphones!

"Hi, my name is Baby Soul, and I am composing some songs for my studio album."

"I cannot be deaf or blind as I am supernatural person. My ears are immune to maximum volume as my ears cannot hear over than the normal range."

"What it means... I can only hear within headphones, I will not hear the outside noises except for talking with my other companions; listening to music while talking with my companions, without any hearing noises."

"I am technically deaf about noises, only I can hear is music. Noises are not music, while music is not noises."

She plays her song on piano!

"Without any type of occasions like going to company or else, I usually stay at home for work."

"Oh yeah, I always put my headphones whenever I am in outdoors, even if I am in a taxi. That's why I can't hear the noises of the street, which I can still see all around to intuite the danger to be safety to myself."

"But I can hear all the people's talking while I am hearing with headphones, don't worry. I am a supernatural person, remember?"

She agrees herself that she wrote nicely, despite unfinished.

Now she is done for today, and goes to her make-up desk!

She is so pretty in the mirror!

She touches her face without any reason!

"What am I? Who am I? I told you, I am Baby Soul, leader of Lovelyz. I'm 28 and I have composed the number of piano works, which I will change it to songs."

"I suppose you were expecting something... well, I can show you a little."

She puts on make up with a brush on her two cheeks first!

Then she puts the lip gloss on her lips!

Now she puts some eyeliner and eyeshadow on her eyes!

"How do I look now?"

She looks so adorable!

Well, that's all.

Song of the Evening Star (from Tannhäuser) - R. Wagner (1813-1883)

Yoo Jiae's House.

Jiae comes out of the bathroom!

She sighs and walks to the couch!

I feel great.

"Hello, this is Yoo Jiae, and this is my house."

She lies down on the couch!

"I sometimes like to watch some TV at the living room, especially a lot of Korean dramas that are my favorite."

That night.

This is her room!

The room is just like a little girl's room!

"Yeah... I do like being young... lots of things for babies and kiddies which they are adorable... that's my favorite style."

"Even if I turn 28 this May, I still don't want to be old... rather want to be young girl."

What a lot of toys and decorative things in her room!

Even her bed has pink blanket!

Especially she has a lot of stuffed animals on the top of the drawers!

"Like boisterous boys... I don't really like them... they like guns and cruel stuff, rather I like dolls and soft style. That's what girls are meant to be."

Now she goes to her bed and sits down!

Hungry.

"I also like to eat a lot of cuisines."

Here is the kitchen!

She grabs yogurt out of the fridge and opens up!

"It resembles Polyjuice Potion from Harry Potter. I always imitate drinking Polyjuice Potion while eating yogurt. Yogurt is my favorite food."

Mmm! Love it!

"Other than that, I would like to show on the next day. I should get ready to see some Korean dramas and I have a lot of things to do even if I am in my home."

She smiles with yogurt on !

Cruda Amarilli - C. Monteverdi (1567-1643)

Meanwhile, here is Seo Jisoo's House.

She is playing with her puppies in the living room!

"Here's how I live. This Chihuahua is Woozu, he means Space, and this Maltese is Rocket, she is very active."

"Ah... so many times playing with my puppies are like making me head rush. Cool."

"Hey there. I am Seo Jisoo, member and the main dancer of Lovelyz. I will now show my house all by myself."

See you later Woozu, Rocket.

She comes into her room!

"See this lovely room? This is my room."

Her bed resembles a couch!

"Well I can sit down here or I can lie down, it's very comfortable, especially I can sleep very well as tucked and safe and warm."

"And sometimes my puppies wake me up every morning as I am in the middle of the deep sleep."

"Because I am very sensitive to a lot of noises, I always put sleeping mask and earplugs. Even my boyfriend does it too."

"Oh. You wanna know about my boyfriend? He is kind a hard to see only if i am in the drama center. I'll show him later."

"Now let me get back to the living room."

Back to the living room!

Puppies are walking around!

Woozu. Rocket.

"Well I sometimes jog with my puppies, but that's not the point. Here is a lot of spaces where my puppies can play. Since my room is connected to the living room, I have to cross over this wide living room in order to go get to eat at the kitchen."

Here is the kitchen!

"I don't really eat from the fridge unless I order food from the outer restaurant and leftovers remain. But I like to eat a lot, for example, spaghetti and pizza, roast beef, chicken, etc."

She is like true gourmet!

"I'll see you guys tomorrow! Maybe I could have some time people visiting my house."

She continues plays with her puppies!

Well, good night, Seo Jisoo!

Rinaldo Lascia ch'io pianga - G. F. Handel (1685-1759)

The next day, this is Lee Mijoo's House.

Mijoo is in deep sleep!

Now she wakes up soon!

"Oh, hey guys. I didn't know you guys came over. But my name is Lee Mijoo, main dancer of Lovelyz."

She merely sits up on the bed!

"I have been slept for less than eight hours these days... lot of things to do, especially live broadcasting, working at a company, and filming some reality shows..."

Mijoo gets up from the bed as she yawns!

She comes to the bathroom and washes her face!

She keep yawns!

"I'm always a tired person. Very diligent."

Now she comes back to her room!

She sits on the desk and takes out her make-up tools under the drawer of the desk!

"Well, since I'm a woman... but... does it really necessary? I always ask to myself and reply to myself yes."

"All the girls must beloved by many boys... but the boys don't really care what the girls want. That's too bad for the boys."

"If the girls are being pretty, then would the boys come over? I wonder what the answer would be. My answer would be not always."

She is getting prettier!

"While I am getting ready for the work, I would be ready to leave."

"I wish I want to stay at home for a long time, but the van is coming earlier than I expected. So..."

She gets phone call!

Then she grabs the phone and answer!

Hello? Oh, oh hi. Where are you? Oh you're coming less than five minutes? Okay. I'll be there waiting.

"This is how my day begins."

Meanwhile, here is Kei's House.

Après un rêve, Op.7 No.1 - G. Fauré (1845-1924)

Lovely room for Kei!

There, Kei is sitting on the bed!

"Oh hello. I am Kei and this is my room. Welcome to my house. It's kinda small but it's still lovely and neat, don't you think?"

Now she is going to the bathroom!

She is brushing her teeth while sitting on the lid of the toilet!

"Everyday is a new day but same day. I would always keep myself if I am having a good day or something."

"But as I am Lovelyz member and people expect a lot from me, so my passion doesn't stop and it will never gonna stop."

Now she is at the kitchen!

"I am good at cooking so I always eat breakfast for myself."

She is cooking some egg omelette!

With some bacons too!

Now that it's time for Kei to eat!

"Every breakfast is like this. But sometimes the menu changes depending on the ingredients."

After breakfast, she returns to her room!

"I should clean myself too! Oh! And did you notice my bed? It's entirely floral print!"

Blanket full of red flowers and her pillow is also printed with yellow flowers!

Flower Kei is sleeping on the flower bed!

"I am Flower Kei, so..."

Now she makes the bed!

Then cleans her room!

"The clean person do not leave just as it is after when what they used, i.e beautiful people, like me, has beautiful place where it stayed."

She's like a cleaning lady!

"I'm not a big fan of dirty things, I would like to make it clean, therefore."

What a clean lady, Kei!

Piano Quintet in f minor, Op.34: III. Scherzo. - J. Brahms (1833-1897)

This is JIN's House.

JIN's Room.

JIN is in the middle of the make-up!

"Ah hi everyone. Lovelyz's main vocalist JIN is here and I would like to share my personal time today."

There are lot of men's picture throughout JIN's room!

Who are they?

"I'm gonna call them my friends, okay? They are all soccer players from foreign countries. Ronaldo, Tevez, Piqué, Casillas, Fàbregas, Jansen, Morientes, Aránguiz, Beto, Mertesacker, Torres, Iago Aspas, and in addition of Suzuki."

"Despite there are thirteen, only twelve of them are real alter ego of myself, minus Suzuki which he is Japanese and likely substitution."

Alter ego?

"Think of this way. Like when somebody wants to trick someone and make a lot of alter ego to fool that person. That kind of it. But in real life, they are not. They're just... like my friendly appearances. That's why I sometimes imitate their facial expressions or think about them."

What an imagination of JIN!

"In a simple word: they're just my comfortable people to see. I don't like younger people, that's seems ugly, and I don't like Korean soccer players as my alter ego, it's like kinda countrified and unstylish. I like foreign people than my native people as my alter ego."

"Oh, they're from like Germany, Portugal, Spain especially half of them, Argentina, and Chile. Five countries and half of my alter egos are Spain, two are German and Portuguese, two of them are each from South America."

Is JIN like soccer?

"Yes, I do like soccer, but mostly I like Uruguay National Soccer Team, where they won the first World Cup in 1930 and secondly in 1950."

"I have also some Uruguayan Lovelinus fans. Oh about Lovelinus! I'm so crazy with it."

"Lovelinus is fandom of Lovelyz. Lovelyz-in-us. They are precious. Of course, Lovelyz is always for Lovelinus, Lovelyz and Lovelinus is true paradise."

"I also think that Lovelinus is one of my alter egos in my life, which they will help through my career, I don't forget them, I sometimes forget accidentally, which happens to everyone. I never forget Lovelinus. They are part of my life."

JIN is truly thankful for Lovelinus!

"Now that the several years passed, friendship between Lovelinus and Lovelyz is immortal and I always believe in Lovelinus, which they will love Lovelyz."

Now she's finished with make-up and get ready for the day!

Nutcracker Suite, Op.71a: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - P. I. Tchaikovsky (1840-1893)

Meanwhile, here is Ryu Sujeong's House.

What an adorable room she has!

She is still lying on bed!

She tries to wake up as she yawns!

"Well, hello there. I'm Ryu Sujeong, the lead vocalist of Lovelyz. This is my home but it's kinda a small but I love it as my room is very tidy and adorable."

Now she checks her phone!

"Before I get up, I check on some of the updates or news on my phone and wait for two or three minutes."

Actually she wants to keep stay in bed and making that excuse...

"I always woke up like this..."

Maybe she was right...

Now she wakes up on the bed!

She sits at front of the desk!

"Oddly, I don't get any sleep in my eyes after sleep, so I can do the make-up at one shot. No need to wash my face, but honestly, it requires."

She is having make-up so fast in no time!

"Do I really need to sort out my priority? No, I don't think so. I just lived like this so... live as I could"

Maybe that's her life motto!

"I always treated like last in my family, so I always think I'm last, but it's alright, I'm not mad. There is still hope."

She is little sensitive to last? Or she is thinking in a bad way?

Dichterliebe, Op.48 No.1: Im Wunderschönen Monat Mai - R. Schumann (1810-1856)

Meanwhile, this is Jeong Yein's House!

She is already awake!

"Hello. I'm Jeong Yein, lead dancer of Lovelyz. I live like this."

She now brushes her teeth while sittting on the lid of the toilet!

"I am kinda tired person as I have a lot of morning sleep, but I can still wake up well just like the lyric."

"A place where I can wash my bad days and memories and obliviate the obssesses."

She comes back to her room!

"This is where I start the new day with me getting the beauty. Oh yeah I was once in the 

She is fast at her make-up as she has been made a lot of experiences!

Now she dresses up!

But... her clothes are...

"I have worn this coat for almost six years and this skirt for three years."

"I didn't buy any clothes for over several years, as I am fallen into a lot of old styles as I was born in conservative family."

"It doesn't mean that I don't have any money to buy new clothes, I just don't like it."

She is still beautiful in anyhow!