Gone.

Magic Castle.

Dearest - H. Ayumi (1978-)

Here at Jisoo's house.

Jisoo is sleeping in bed!

"When we firstly hear that Jisoo tested positive for COVID-19, we were really frightened."

Yein at the interview stage!

Poor Jisoo, I should have got positive, this has started to feel ridiculous.

Few moments later, Baby Soul at the interview stage!

I'd be scared too, if I were tested positive. Still, Jisoo, is able to survive it. We believe on it. Jisoo even survived worse situations than this, we know.

7 years ago, at the Lovelyz debut showcase.

We are sorry that Jisoo cannot be with us... it is such a terrible, horrible moment that one member away from full members ain't anything...

Other members are quiet!

End of flashback.

I'm not feeling so good, this isn't the first time, either, it's getting to be crazy...

Baby Soul is puzzled and complicated!

Few moments later, Jiae is at the interview stage!

I feel so horrible... can't believe even Jisoo got positive... feel so bad for her, sorry for her. Why is it has to be her? She really should feel unfair.

Anything you want to add for Jisoo?

I really miss her... we don't want to go back where we had without Jisoo... it was kinda nightmare...

Few moments later, JIN is at the interview stage!

This is crazy. Why is it always Jisoo? I feel really mad about. This going to be a world not even a world!

She is pretty burned!

Now, now, miss, calm down, this is nothing to get mad about.

I know that Jisoo had some hard time during our debut, and another disaster came in front of her?

Have you even got out of the activity, too?

Well, that and that is different since mine is a minor problem, while Jisoo's a major (problem)... like a bad infection... unfortunately... I don't know why this thing happens to her... I don't know how should I complain about this, even human far from God, cannot control this natural disaster...

What would be Lovelyz's destiny aftermath then?

I believe that Jisoo will survive this moment, so, we'll just have to let it pass the time...

Do you think everything's going to be okay?

I guess I'll just have to leave what it goes. Otherwise, it will be more difficult for us if we keep thinking about it, just let it unfolded.

She is somewhat oppressed about what she said!

Now, Mijoo is at the interview stage!

How are you today?

(Sighs) I don't feel too good, feeling scared that I may get it, too...

By spreading?

No... only... I'm just a whimsical person...

No place is safe.

Yeah, still, mask is very treacherous, even if it is essential, we really need to stay away from crowded places.

Now, Sujeong is at the interview stage!

I feel terrible when Jisoo tested positive... how could this happen?

Do you think you would get it too?

As long as we don't be negligent wearing masks and washing hands, or other healthy and safety beings... we will be okay but... still we don't know what would happen in a second.

How were you doing these days after quarantined?

Just only singing and since I tested negative... but doesn't mean that I can freely move around, so...

Would you believe that this pandemic will gone?

I... can't guarantee if it lasts for decades, but it would have some possibility that it will gone in several years... it wouldn't last forever, apparently.

Are you still worrying about Seo Jisoo?

I would. Still, I will believe that she will overcome this crisis, I believe in her.

And then, Kei is at the interview stage!

It's really shocking that Jisoo got infected by that virus... what kind of world is this for?

Is there any hope you expect?

Even time passes, it will be cured. Just like the Americans defeated and made justice against September 11 attacks, 10 years ago after the attacks, even happens 10 more years ago.

Vaccinations are in line. Would you get it too?

For the safetiness, we must get vaccinated. But it cannot guarantee the eradication or infectiousness.

Your fellow company companion Infinite Kim Sungkyu, who tested positive for COVID-19, what would you think about this then?

I... just don't have an answer about this... despite Sungkyu got vaccinated, still got positive for that virus? That's ridiculous! That means Janssen vaccine is not effective! Are you kidding me?

Any thoughts and hopes for Seo Jisoo?

Since she was in worse situation than this, I know, I believe she will win it. That's the justice.

Back to Baby Soul!

Good luck, Jisoo, I know you will overcome this disaster...

She only sighs loudly!

Despite the time doesn't wait for us, it's not late though. However, there isn't enough time to dwell on Jisoo's condition, I think it is us to be silent about this and keep going as usual.

Last word in addition?

It's not ending up with a zombie or whatnot... humans are demonic angels that can only destroy and eradicate this disaster.

Back to Yein!

World isn't enough to be safe, even the medical stages and technologies have developed, only just a little accident can take away the life, no one knows.

What would you feel if you got positive?

Rather me than Jisoo... still it would be disgusting... still... rest of the members has good point. They would feel really bad as only Jisoo got positive while rest of us got negative...

How would Jisoo doing then?

Since we can't visit Jisoo right now, only God would, as I believe in God, I would keep watching her conditions and see if she's okay.

Back at Jisoo's room.

Jisoo is sleeping with her IV bag next to her bed!

"At least I set up the camera so everyone can see me sleeping..."

Few hours later, Jisoo woke up from her bed!

"How am I doing? I'm just feeling okay. Didn't know that I got positive for that pandemic..."

She's still lying down though!

Are you feeling okay?

"I'll be fine... I'm going to be get out of this quarantine in no time."

You will need to take care of yourself!

"Oh, sure. It just happened, so..."

Now she sits up straight on the bed!

"I think I should have slept more than I expected..."

She enters the bathroom!

Then she checks her face!

Even she checks by opening wide and sticking out her tongue!

"I know this sounds ridiculous, but this is crazy. Why me? Does it really has to be my destiny? Is this what the world is meant for?"

Sounds like she is frustrated!

She returns to her bed!

"What kind of destiny of which Jisoo will have to overcome in anyway? I just don't get it."

"I mean do I really have to be quarantined forever? Obviously not, except, I feel bad, all members of Lovelyz would feel like this: what If "I" get positive, apparently, we, Lovelyz members do not betray each other, otherwise we will be break up. Lovelyz wouldn't make a betrayal that easy, nor hard, trust me."

How was the hospital room by then?

"I was with these three older... middle-aged women, likely 40s and 50s. They do not speak Koreans like me, but at least they are likely Japanese, I asked. I had to speak in English, (laugh bursts out) somehow, and eventually, it really communicates... ha... I gotta love the lovely Japaneses..."

Now she is eating alone!

"Until then... I'm just waiting for the time when I can be with the other members again... being positive by COVID-19 was a mistake."

Chaconne - T. A. Vitali (1663-1745)

Few days later, showing all the houses' of Lovelyz's moment on shot!

Firstly, to Sujeong's!

Sujeong is sitting on front of the makeup desk only looking at the mirror!

"Oh. Here you are. Sorry I was being so spaced out, didn't realize you were here."

What are you up today?

"Nothing fancy, just singing and that's it."

Too bad that you were even quarantined, too.

"Well... at least I can rest, but I didn't even do anything..."

What would you like to do now?

"Well... there was a time when I had some elementary school time..."

Another story time from Sujeong!

"Let me tell you about what I have done when I wanted to do the class president..."

Flashback, 13 years ago, 2008.

Young Sujeong's classroom is voting for class president!

"I really showed my spirits, like grinding all of my hearts into the voting."

Young Sujeong is almost chosen as vice of the class president!

"However, the results were far from my expectations."

Unforunately, other classmate become vice of the class president as two votes away!

"This is where my sadness started..."

Everyone except young Sujeong is applausing for two presidents of the class!

Meanwhile, young Sujeong is trying to smile, but...

She puts her head down and...

"I started to cry really hard. I tried not to cry, but it was impossible for me..."

She bawls like a lost child!

Everyone is frozen like ice while seeing young Sujeong crying!

"I felt I lost everything... there was no way to stop myself from crying... only the time was a resolution."

Young Sujeong's adjacent classmate pats on her back, but it was no use!

"I just couldn't do anything... only crying is my resolution, but it couldn't change anything, just crying was my only way."

Her teacher has nothing to say...

Young Sujeong feels extremely sad!

"If I were there, I would just say... "Pull yourself together, girl!" But even what, who would ever say that to me anyway?"

End of flashback.

"I feel little embarrassed now when I think about that moment..."

Sujeong is trying to be calm!

"I just wanted some popularities from my friends, but apparently, it didn't happened in my way but in a different style."

Huh?

"I... was rather still popular despite I wasn't a class president because... mom is somewhat a president, but not really, in my school."

She was popular!

"Yes, that's what I wanted to say."

"And I sing every camp of the year as a talent show just like Kei."

Flashback, 13 years ago, November 2008.

Young Sujeong is humming with her headphones in the bus!

She may wanted to sing some song!

"My second half of fifth grade class president came to fail and I just gave up on my next grade. But one thing for sure I had some talent of singing, so all of my classmates and other friends from the different classes were adoring my singing."

As thought so, that night, Young Sujeong is on the stage while singing!

Everyone under the stage are waving as Young Sujeong sings!

Next year, Spring 2009.

Another singing performance of young Sujeong!

Now she shouts out with pointing finger up high!

"I think that was my former trademark, shooting sky like up above the world so high."

All the students are applausing on young Sujeong's enthusiasm!

"Oh, I miss those times... I decided to earn my reputation and popularities by singing."

End of flashback.

"That's one lovely life of music starting... in one word, warm-up."

She is very satisfied with her music!

Back to the shots of Lovelyz's houses!

This time it's Jiae's!

Jiae is sitting on the couch!

"Oh hey there. What was I doing? I was done watching movies."

Still in quarantine mode, I presume?

"No need to say a word."

"I just enjoy this moment... but... I still want to out for anything... even what, someone asking me for dinner?"

Have you been out these days?

"Well, since I got negative for that virus, I had to stay home among other members..."

Like you are inside the magic castle!

"Not if that happened, it would be apparently a true story."

What kind of story do you have today?

"Well... there wasn't really a much time to think about what kind of story should I talk about..."

Flashback, 12 years ago, Spring 2009.

Young Jiae at the bliss farm!

"I... was at some vacation with my family as my birthday."

It was Jiae's birthday!

"I was sixteen. We were just having a little picnic. That was the time when I were having hard days with some animals, building a wall between some animals and me..."

Black and white cat is walking on the ground!

Young Jiae goes to that cat!

The cat eventually approaches to her!

"This was impossible! Ordinarily, cats run away from people but, this one doesn't!"

Young Jiae feels the softness of the cat's fur!

She is somewhat surprised!

"I bet the year 2009 is the year that the wall between animals and me has collapsed, just like the fall of Berlin Wall, nineteen years ago that time. It fell in 1990."

She eventually sings a little song while she was listening to music as she had headphones in her ear!

"That appears to be me becoming Lovelyz in the future."

One and a half year later, December 2010.

Young Jiae was invited to her relative's Christmas dinner!

After dinner, Young Jiae is sitting on the sofa with white dog on her lap!

Her eyes are open rounded and trembling in little nervousness!

"I never had a moment animals acting like this to me..."

Few weeks later, January 2011.

Young Jiae is at pet cafe!

Now she is sat on bench with a silvery cat on her lap!

"That become the probability of myself getting control with animals or pets."

She is gradually enjoying it!

"This was why I liked animals... in my younger life, I always loved pets like crazy, giving pain to them as loving them in rough way... then I had to set up a wall between me and them."

"But no matter, no matter. Now that it's few years later and I am able to manage pets as my own risk."

3 years later, Summer 2014.

Jiae is on a walk and eventually cat appears!

She gives a little pet to the cat and it enjoys it!

"I still enjoy being with lot of animals like cats and dogs. Especially feral cats are sometimes I bump in. But the location where me and that cat met become the promised land just like the old bible said."

Three weeks later, Jiae sees that same cat again!

She even hugs that cat!

"I wasn't even aware if that cat would scratch me, but I prevented that cat from dog incoming..."

That was the reason...

Suddenly the cat hisses at the incoming dog!

"Then the next day was the last day when me and that cat met."

Next day, Jiae gives that cat bowl of cat food!

"After I heard from Baby Soul about that cat if it waits for food or something, and I decided to give that cat some food and that's how the story ended."

Just on time, cat approaches to Jiae and eats the cat food!

"Goodbye... kitty..."

Jiae waves to that cat while it's eating and returns way home!

2 years later, Winter 2016.

Jiae is on hiking with her dad!

She sees a stray cat and attempts to pet it without hesitation!

"Maybe... it wouldn't be easy to pet the cats in the wild or those which are ferals or strays... I was confident without thoughts..."

That cat vaguely bites on Jiae's hand!

Jiae is surprised!

"This commonly happens apparently... cats' main weapons are fangs and claws, apparently all animals have fangs and claws along with fur..."

But the cat enjoys Jiae's petting!

"Surely... I still manage to have dogs instead of cats, as my family wants... but the miracle with cats wasn't stop at the time when I was optimistically pessimistic."

2 years later, Winter 2018.

Jiae and her family is on the sashimi restaurant!

"My coat was pretty long even it covered my legs..."

Eventually some white cat appears and come towards Jiae!

"How could this happen? How could this happen?"

Jiae pets that cat and it bites Jiae's finger with pleasure!

"Is it really always me? That cat firstly petted me. But that was too short... happiness ends very quickly."

She says goodbye to the cat and returning back to the car as her father called her!

Few months later, Fall 2018.

Jiae is at the same sashimi restaurant ground in previous winter!

She sees the cat inside the kitchen!

"I wonder if this worked."

Jiae snaps finger consecutively to make the cat come to her!

It does make that cat come towards her!

Jiae is shocked!

"Actually... I just did that pose without knowing... I told you, I am optimistically pessimistic, which means 40% optimistic while 60% pessimistic."

That cat eventually touches her waist!

Jiae feels little odd and looks behind while petting the cat!

"Oh, in real life... that cat is kinda two-faced. Liking my cuddling in front of me, but my sister was in my back while she was hugging her dog and while that cat... sees my sister and her dog."

"Wait. Does it know... that I gained some weight? No, no, how could that dumb animal know that kind of thing? If only it knew..."

1 year later, day after Christmas 2019.

Jiae is at the bakery while her family is buying some pastries!

"I would call this a miracle of December, just like EXO sung. But it was December 26, still, it would be a Christmas in the different time zone like Hawaii."

Jiae is petting orange cat and feels something is pushing her!

She notices that cat is rubbing its head on her stomach and surprised!

"Oh, my god... this is the most impossible moment that I've ever seen of 2019! This was the latest and only day that I have petted cats."

She even takes selfie with that cat!

End of flashback.

"And that was really quite a long story about pets, majorly cats."

She really liked those times!

Return to shots Lovelyz's Houses!

This time it's Kei's!

Kei is in her room sitting on the loveseat!

Nulla in mundo pax sincera, RV 630 - A. Vivaldi (1678-1741)

"Whoo! Another day and another night goes."

"Hi there, Lovelinus. How are you doing? I'm pretty worked hard as I'm musical actor, I'm in musical named Midnight Sun, you know."

What are you up to now?

"Since... the virus has much gone worse as fourth level started. It's hard to reduce down, up to over a thousand cases in a week? That's ridiculous!"

"Even the sunlight is immune to that virus... I really think it human should be very venomous in this situation... not just like black plague... there weren't any medical technologies back then... it wouldn't give the good music neither."

Are you thinking of Jisoo anytime?

"Well, of course, we must think about Jisoo."

What do you mean "we"?

"Without Jisoo, Lovelyz wouldn't be same as original or happy days, even a single member absent. But I'm telling you... even Lovelyz has an absence of a single member, there's a way we can cope that crisis."

What is the coping strategy?

"Pretend that absent member is with us. Just we can only see them in our eyes."

What do you think about Jisoo now?

"I guess Jisoo is doing fine, but only quarantine..."

Like a poem!

"Yeah, I know. I am well able to sing with some poem. Anytime we lose a member, we will never go together. Think the memories behind, it does not go blind."

What a poem!

"Being a smart woman, I wonder what would I be if I was born as a man... there was a time when some cousin brother acted like a woman..."

Flashback, 16 years ago, Fall 2005.

Young Kei is at a large two-story house!

"I was with some relatives, especially cousins, and one of them were my older cousin brother, whom is eldest out of my relatives."

That boy is wearing blue floral pants and some kind of women's shirt?

"Yes. I didn't mind if he wore like that but anyway it was his aunt's clothings."

"Sometimes his aunt comes to sleepover here, and some of the dresses are left by her."

He enjoys it?

"Well, I would feel strange, but whatever he is comfortable, then do it. I wouldn't mind, he is not even my family despite relative..."

Crossdressed Kei's cousin brother is talking about his own histories!

"He... even acted much more feminine long ago."

According to his flashback.

He has a red ribbon hairpin on his head!

"After seeing some feminine movie... that's how he has changed... on his third grade elementary school."

Back to 2005 flashback.

"He still enjoys even now... that's kinda crazy..."

Do you think he's a ert?

"I wouldn't be surprised, but only if he can cover his secret, then it's fine."

"Usually, women don't allow men to be like them..."

"What kind of women would like that kind of men anyway?"

End of flashback.

"He even peed like a woman sitting down for over 20 years! That's little hygienic, perhaps, rather getting dirty on the frame of the toilet."

Would he become a woman, too?

"He would never become transgender, because he doesn't want to be far away from women as he would become lesbian..."

Good choice, isn't it?

"If he did it, he know it. He would regret ever after then."

She laughs without sound!

Back to the shots of Lovelyz's houses!

It's Baby Soul's this time!

Baby Soul is sitting in front of her desk!

"Just like last time, I just stayed at my home alone."

What were you up to these days?

"Me? I was having radio broadcast. Oh, you know what? I heard that V LIVE is going to close the service."

Really?

"Yeah, I feel it's sad, same as everyone does... one thing we have to transfer to is... some another application, perhaps?"

How was your birthday?

"Oh, thanks for reminding me, it was okay, not as better as last year..."

Any memories from your birthday?

"One thing for sure, I went to amusement park on my birthday... two years ago."

9 years ago, July 6, 2012.

Baby Soul and her family is at the amusement park!

"It was my dad's holiday, so I begged and begged to my parents that I want to go to the amusement, I was eighteen."

Oh, Baby Soul, she's even pretty being younger!

"It was my best birthday ever."

Baby Soul's family is having lunch together!

"As noon started, I started to run around, sometimes my sister join me."

Two sisters are running around with the extreme sunlight shining them!

"Well, at least me and my sister did some exercise which is running."

What an exercise for them!

"What about my parents? They may be in the zoo or something."

These two sisters are at the wooden roller coaster!

"The fourth row was my sister chose as we were riding this for the first time."

The roller coaster goes up the steep slope!

"I imitated some scripts from a movie that is related to a prayer every time going up the slope, before the real fun starts."

Roller coaster goes down fast as it goes!

"I screamed out some of the name of the singers, or particular members of a show, or even footballers."

She really enjoys the fast riding!

Now these two sisters are together with their parents on the boat ride!

"This is the only time that my family rides on the same car. Other than that I ride with my sister."

Few minutes later, two sisters rides the log ride with getting wet together!

"The rear gets wet a lot... look I told you to ride in the front, you sis!"

Now they are riding the swirly spinning ride on the air!

"This one just nearly made my eye pop out!"

Then they are at the twisty ride!

"This wasn't really scared at all..."

What about Vikings and Merry-go-round type ride but bigger?

"These weren't really fun... I just had no feelings."

These women are in the tram and lift gondola!

"Going over and over, we repeated the rides that wooden roller coaster twice."

Now they are running on their way to the parking lot after their fun ended!

"Oh and the allowance that my sister had, we bought some drinks for together."

"It's just like using money in the last minute like a final of the tournament, you know, quarter-finals, semi-finals, then final."

They have enjoyed their lovely joyland time!

"I even showed my parents the video of the original roller coaster that was showed on the comedy program."

Bet that is the cause and effect!

"It was my best birthday ever."

End of flashback.

"I would go again... oh yeah. I've been there five years ago for the show "Lovelyz in Wonderland"."

What a great flashback as she smiles!

Back to the shots of Lovelyz's houses!

Now it's JIN's!

JIN is lying on the bed closing her eyes!

She sleeps like real princess with blanket covering her!

She doesn't know the camera came in!

Romance, Op.26 - J. Svendsen (1840-1911)

She yawns and wakes up!

"Sorry about that... call me I'm nappy. After that incident happened, I still need a lot of rest..."

What incident?

"Oh, just Jisoo getting positive while rest of us getting negative."

Are you feeling okay now?

"I wouldn't mind if I... oh never mind, I wish I would... there's no word I can say... but I don't know if I okay."

What should you do today?

"I have no idea... since everyone's all gone and I'm alone as being quarantined for awhile... only for a time when I had a cold a year ago..."

A cold?

"In the middle of the Christmas where I spent with my parents and relatives..."

What happened?

"You know... this was all started by my sister... it happened five years ago, just like the real family pandemic."

Family pandemic?

"Funnily, my sister was the first person who made our family get into cold... like entire family got it!"

5 years ago, mid-December 2016.

JIN was seeing her sister coughing as she wore very tightly!

"I felt really bad about her, this winter has made her really in the weak health."

On the Christmas evening.

JIN's family with her relatives are having dinner!

But JIN is little acting odd!

"My throat felt so horrible whenever I tried to swallow drink or food..."

Now JIN is feeling sore throat as she repeatedly touches her neck!

"I was the next victim... but this has just begun. The next victim is on its way."

Few days later.

She is on her bed, shivering!

"This marks that I have a fever and chills along with runny nose. Usually there are five levels of cold..."

"First is sore throat, second is coughing, third is runny nose, fourth is severe headache, fifth is fever and chills as getting very cold despite I'm covered in blankets..."

Five levels of Cold.
1 Sore throat.
2 Coughing.
3 Runny nose.
4 Severe headache.
5 Fever and chills.

Poor JIN!

"Well... one or two days prior to me getting cold, my sister was already feeling better. But my dad was in trouble."

Now her father is coughing and having runny nose!

"It's getting worsen day by day."

January 1, 2017.

Now her mother is having same symptoms with JIN's father!

"Is this like Red Plague? Same as Black Plague back in 700 years ago?"

Several days later, even JIN's grandparents are having cold symptoms!

"I can't believe this... well, I was at least getting better while my sister was completely fine..."

End of flashback.

"This was really kinda family pandmic when my sister got a cold, then me, dad, mom, grandpa and grandma... they all got same symptoms what my sister got."

That's kinda creepy!

"Yeah, I didn't know my sister got a cold and I thought I would survive it, but I couldn't even control it."

Why did your sister got a cold in a first place?

"Because she dressed up like summerish? Despite cold, she didn't buttoned buttons her coat, something like that."

She is just being calm!

Last but not least, now teleporting to Yein's!

It's rainy outside!

Yein is playing with her cat in her room!

Now her cat is biting her finger!

Hey, hey! Quit it Chichi! I am a sergeant!

She doesn't know if the camera came in?

"Oh, hey. I heard you, but I still wanted to play with this sergeant cat."

Sergeant?

"Oh I call my cat sometimes sergeant as I'm a sergeant, too."

What's with the sergeant and cat?

Is this like an army?

"I have fallen into some funny anime cartoon, and I have seen that it resembles me as some Lovelinus told me in the V LIVE..."

Maybe it's your nickname.

Probably. Why would somebody call me I'm a stupid frog? But it feels really funny.

She sits on the make-up desk!

"So... I don't have story today, but only Lovelinus, that person is kinda funny."

The Lovelinus who called you "stupid frog"?

"I don't know why he or she called me stupid frog..."

She only sees the mirror!

"But I remember when firstly caught a frog or a tadpole... it was many, many years ago."

Flashback, 15 years ago, Summer 2006.

Young Yein and her families and relatives were at the summer camp-like vacation on the rainy day!

"After that Germany World Cup ended, I was fallen into some yellow and red cards, only I played by myself, but that's not the point."

Young Yein and her sister is at some stream seeing tadpoles swimming!

Now their father is catching some tadpoles for them as putting tadpoles in the big glass jar!

These sisters are really interested!

"Now that's called golly wolly pogs."

After came from the vacation, Young Yein sees the tadpoles in the glass jar!

"I was just a second grade kid, I really felt how does it looked like and feel like!"

She pulls one of the tadpoles by a spoon and attempts to pet it!

"That's little stupid, does that really mean I was really a stupid frog?"

She feels slippery when she touches the tadpole!

Two months later, tadpoles are somewhat turning into frogs as it has short legs!

Young Yein sees them with smile!

"Not just that day, I have caught a real frog four years later. Anyway I let them go to the river of the mountain when I was in third or fourth grade while hiking with my family member."

4 years later, Summer 2010.

Another vacation from Young Yein in the rainy day!

Young Yein is on green raincoat with her sister!

"Green for me, purple for my sister. I bet green would be another reason that I'm a stupid frog."

Eventually she catches the little green frog!

"I can't believe that I caught by my hand."

She is really satisfied!

Her sister sees the frog that Young Yein caught!

"But I just let it go as I felt it would be better to live in their nature, besides, I don't even have any skills to raise them neither."

Young Yein lets the frog go to the green grassfield!

Two sisters see the frog leaps in the grassfield!

End of flashback.

"Oh, I like the old times, but they are all histories and cannot come back, only it would be a memory."

Yein just sees the rainy weather on through the window!

Back to the shots of the Lovelyz's houses!

They are doing their each jobs or spending their time by their own images!

Few days later, back to Jisoo's house.

Piano Quintet in f minor, Op.34: III. Scherzo - J. Brahms (1833-1897)

Jisoo is lying on her bed while feeling the raining outside through the ground!

"Back again, I see? I'm doing okay now... no need to worry about me anymore."

Are you tired right now?

"I just woke up from my nap..."

Sleepy head, princess Seo Jisoo!

"I always close blinds as I am irresistable to sunlights, or I need sleeping mask and ear plugs."

She's sensitive while sleeping!

"I'm a woman, and my boyfriend tells me that every women or feminine beings like me sleeps beautifully while masculine beings don't."

Your boyfriend, when would he will be seen?

"Don't worry. I'll show him whenever he's available."

What did he say when he heard you got positive for COVID-19?

"I don't know why he felt sorry, it's just like not really a natural disaster or something... but he says "I'm sorry" to me, well apparently, what did he wrong? Did HE got positive for COVID? He didn't!"

Maybe he felt sorry for her!

"What for? It's not his fault. It just happened. For awhile, he couldn't see me, so I would wonder when can I see him again."

She misses her boyfriend!

"Yeah. I wish I want to see him quickly as possible."

Are you feeling better recently?

"So quickly to ask that. But I'm fine. I'll be free in no time."

How were these days?

"I still felt I'll be better as being optimistic. I got a worse situation than this you know."

But that isn't related to her health!

"Still, mentally. I just died already and died again and born again. So I don't get scared anymore."

She is pretty brave!

"I am. I would be a strong woman than anyone else, except I don't have a muscle..."

She looks still strong in anyhow!

"But I feel little lonely as I got positive for that virus while rest got negative and have to be quarantined. I just stayed at home which I felt very obnoxious."

Why couldn't you call your boyfriend?

"I told you, he's a busy bee, and I don't call him usually, he calls me first."

Everyone is all at their house, being alone.

"I know. Lovelinus is having a real summer vacation right now, but I am going nowhere and being quarantined, wasting my youth, not if I'm active as Lovelyz..."

Were there anytime when you felt alone other than now?

"Well... there was a time when my boyfriend felt regretful when he gave his number to his friend, and that become the disaster when he was in the America."

What happened?

"It was his sixth and seventh grade year."

11 years ago, Winter 2010.

Young Jisoo's boyfriend was in a classroom in American private school!

"His name is Junseop Shin, or American name, Gordon."

Young Gordon gives his friend a birthday card to her!

"That was the start."

At his home, the phone rang and he talks on phone!

He hears some usual voice!

"This become the disaster and felt regretful about his own behavior giving his number. But at least he learned some social network service by his friend."

Several months later, Spring 2011.

"In fact, he was having crush on another girl that he liked... she resembled some actress from his favorite movie."

"But he was always being weak in front of her despite he talks, eats, or even plays with her."

Guess he really fell love with that girl!

"But he thought he gave his number to a wrong person, ever since he gave that girl his number, he just got dominated by her, and he realized that she is very close to the girl whom he is crushed on, and that's how he just crawl like he's scared."

He started from the beginning then!

"He still often talks with his crush, making a lot of conflicts by himself, but he still managed to figure out the solution, so it wasn't really a problem."

"He would feel angry that if his crush teases or provokes him, but he couldn't feel angry rather making a little mistake protecting himself, but that just resolved as well."

"There was no way that he could be angry at her because he liked her than anyone else."

He crawls in front of his cursh trembling with fear that the happiness go away!

"He's like a thief who can't beat up against police."

What a simile from Jisoo!

"Technically when he was same group or pair together with her, couldn't do anything, he was just little shy or something, especially he shared the most comparisons between her, he was satisfied that he was with same class with her, even his birthday month is same, most of the preferences were same as her, which made him more satisfied until the destiny started."

Few months later, Fall 2011.

"Gordon just become evil after when his crush left the school and only the girl was in the school with same class. He actually wished and wished that he wanted to be same class with his crush, but ironically, she was gone in the list and the girl whom he gave his number was in the same class."

"Gone means that she is no longer in this school anymore."

Gordon's eyes are turning red as he becomes evil as he is getting a hostility to this girl!

"That's he got into trouble a lot then. Maybe that girl was the reason as he got a hostility against her."

He was warned by principal once!

After the second warning, he was sent to the library for the community service as a punishment!

"In fact, the girl whom my boyfriend had crushed on saw everything without him knowing."

He now gets calmer after the punishment!

He talks with the girl whom he had hostility with along with a girl whom had crush on!

"I bet he felt little too hard on her, and felt a sense of guilt, I guess? He is still like a theif in front of the police."

Few months later, he was being violent to other students in the Christmas event that night!

His mother saw that moment!

"He cursed, threatened, and even showed a fist at those who are older than him, which was very rude, but not really there."

He came back to Korea with his mother, repeating his seventh grade following next year.

"Unfortunately, his seventh grade just ended sadly as his grandfather passed away and dropped out his middle school for two years."

His grandfather has passed away in Spring 2012 as he is in his grandfather's funeral!

"That's how he lived like that and eventually been through the qualification exam and automically went to the high school next year."

End of flashback.

"Then on November 27, 2020, where me and my boyfriend started our adventure. It was some kind of perilous beginning. Remember when I talked about this in February?"

Flashback from Chapter 2.

Junseop headbutts through Jisoo's back to save her from getting crashed by incoming car!

Two man and woman safely lands on the sidewalk!

End of flashback.

"That moment was kinda crazy. Was that possible? It should be shown on some program like "True Story" or something."

Is he always nice to you?

"He never flirts with anyone, I swear."

She got the nice boyfriend!

"Sure is."

Jisoo is now happiest girl that she is with nice man!

"Hey, I want to share my flashback when I had many friends in my fourth grade."

Letter Duet from the opera "The Marriage of Figaro" - W. A. Mozart (1756-1791)

Flashback, 17 years ago, Fall 2004.

Young Jisoo is sick in bed!

"I think I had some food poisoning sick to my stomach, I don't know why."

Eventually her mom gives a phone to her!

"I actually get a call from my friend very often, only I don't call friends at all, they call me first, just like my boyfriend now."

Young Jisoo is so lucky!

"Am I? Well, I don't want the luck coming to me, it's about... how the world, or circle of life goes."

She is talking to her friend on phone!

"Oh, he says that "Feel better" to me, alright. I never really had that coming in..."

Doesn't she feel thankful?

"Well, of course, I am thankful to him, I don't go for the moment, just the moment comes to me."

Young Jisoo is smiling even if she's sick!

"That's what the friends are for. I have been friendly with him a lot, still I contact with him sometimes."

Next day, she is back at the school!

She is smiling while talking to his friend!

"It was him who called me yesterday."

Now, she is at some restaurant!

"It was my friend's birthday and I was invited to the party."

She was sick before today!

"Well, at least I got an injection from hospital on the following day after when my friend called me. I was under the supervisor."

That'll do!

Young Jisoo is enjoying the party!

"But only just..."

Huh?

"I... just talked with my friends, but in the meantime, I was little agitated."

What for?

"Oh, my family reserved a resort hotel in Yongpyeong, Gangwon Province. It takes two or three hours to get there. All of my relatives will be there."

Would anyone pick her up?

"Oh my mom will. Along with my sister."

Young Jisoo enjoys her friend's birthday party before her vacation!

"It's holiday weekend for Ch'usŏk, so it would be a double fun while enjoying my friend's birthday party and go to resort hotel."

It was Ch'usŏk weekend!

"I've been that resort hotel number of times so it would be much more fun as I am going again."

Few hours later, Young Jisoo and her family is driving in the highway on their vacation!

"I can see my cousin brothers, grandparents, aunts and uncles, many relatives are coming. We always went to there many times."

End of flashback.

"See? See? I told you have many friends."

Jisoo is really strong woman!