Wonderful Journey.

Magic Castle.

tet No.1 in B-flat major, Op.18: II. Andante ma moderato - J. Brahms (1833-1897)

Wonderful view of Christmas night of Seoul!

"It's December 24, Christmas Eve, and what a lovely view out there, lots of trees glowing in the dark and many lovers are walking together."

Here at Jiae's home!

"But I am not spending Christmas holidays alone. I have lots of friends around me including Lovelyz."

Jiae is not in home alone?!

"Right now, I'm eating dinner alone, but I will one day invite all the Lovelyz members. Wait 'til next time."

Now she is at the living room!

She is watching movies!

"The best Christmas movie that I love is Home Alone I & II. Especially showing the real spirits of the holidays are really full of details in this movie."

"As I went to America, of course, as Lovelyz, we weren't even knowing about how Americans live."

She remembers some of the memories from the travel to the States?

"If we were able to go to America in like final months of the year, then we would have known some of the cultures of the holidays how they celebrate."

"Especially after Halloween, there is Thanksgiving, and Christmas. And when I see the movies or animation that is Americans, they are my really favorite movies like Mickey Mouse."

Home Alone is the best Christmas movie!

"I don't know why Koreans or Eastern countries do not celebrate holidays as much as the Westerns, at least, Koreans celebrate at a lot and the Koreans are the most celebrating nations in the East..."

She watches the movie with fun!

"I know that the America is very wide and they know the real spirits of themselves, but the Koreans aren't really that open-minded, that's seems what Koreans are and I do, too."

"Sometimes, I am really envious of the celebration of the holidays from my friends, Koreans usually celebrate in the right way but, the Americans are really extreme and I am really getting into it if I really ever to want to do like they do."

Jiae is somewhat eager to be fancy?

"But I like the holidays and not to imitate like the Americans do, but I would still enjoy whenever holidays occur."

She sees movie silently!

Now it is 12 AM Christmas!

Jiae comes into her room and turns on her laptop!

"Now that it's Christmas, so, it would be wonderful holiday except I wonder who would I meet this holiday. Am I going to celebrate alone? Or, am I going to be invited at some place and have delicious food?"

She surfs some internet, typing Christmas related images!

There are lot of lovely images of Christmas celebration!

Jiae smiles as she looks every image!

"I wish I would have some delicious... never mind. I should have... no... Christmas isn't a holiday for alone. It's for many people in group like Lovelyz. It's just got to be a better place where I can enjoy, I mean, celebrate holidays..."

That afternoon!

Jiae is having pasta for Christmas lunch!

"I am eventually eating dinner with my drama crew, you know, my new company at YG."

Kitchen is quite empty?

"See this? Despite having stairs and rooms, I don't have enough money to buy the decoration for Christmas, look at the living room there, no Christmas tree and lights, well, at least there is Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer welcome sign at my front door, but that's not enough to celebrate it."

She still feels exciting as she is eating dinner with her crews tonight!

"What would the other Lovelyz members would do in this lovely Christmas?"

On the other hand, at Woollim!

Here is Baby Soul or Lee Sujeong!

"It's a lovely time and there are lot of pretty great decorations in this place."

Differ from Jiae's home, there are lot of Christmas decorations!

Trees, lights, decorations, there's nothing missed in Woollim great hall!

"Right now, I'm listening to Mijoo's carol from her company that she sung with her companions."

Her red headphones really resemble true Christmas!

"Oh no, this is just my headphones nothing related to the Christmas holidays whatsoever, it's been more than a year that I've used this headphones. But eventually, it does resemble true Christmas."

Her red sweater is pretty warmful!

"This, is just got it from my parents. Yes, it is warm, good for winter. Meanwhile, Sujeong, Jisoo, Mijoo, Jiae, Yein, they got their new home. But I'm not sure about JIN, she's going to the America and whatnot?"

Wonder what JIN is doing now...

"Definitely she is doing some YouTube LIVE thingy, as her sister got married, and she may have... oh she won't... I don't know, frankly."

Meanwhile, here at JIN's home!

She is listening to some carols coming out of her laptop!

"What am I doing today? It's Christmas, so, I will spend my time with my family... but except my sister, she went to America already and she is in the opposite side..."

Her sister is at the States!

She's wearing clothes for outing!

"Right now, I am going out for dinner for my parents. Even my dog can go there, too!"

She is driving to her parent's home!

"I'm really excited to see my family, but far against from my sister, I miss her."

Here at JIN's parent's home!

JIN's parents greet her daughter with joy!

"Merry Christmas, my daughter, Jiwoo!"

Merry Christmas, dad.

"Merry Christmas, Jiwoo!"

Merry Christmas, mum.

JIN's dog Jjang-a is coming to greet her!

Merry Christmas, Jjang-a.

"And Merry Christmas to my sister as well, along with my brother-in-law."

Now, her families are all at the seafood restaurant!

"Well, it's not really fancy, but at least we went out. So, don't you think this is good Christmas, still? Even I am with my families. I am enjoying right, now."

As JIN enjoys it, then it she is having good time!

"About the other members of Lovelyz, I wonder what they are doing now in this lovely evening of Christmas."

On the other hand, here is Jiae!

She is having dinner with her company crews at fancy restaurant!

"I am really loving it now, I wish I could have time with my families... at least I called my families... but that wouldn't be enough... I feel little sorry for my families..."

"So I decided to see my families directly after dinner, that would be better way, but the problem is, the traffics... would I see them on time?"

Despite worrying, she still enjoys dinner now!

On the other hand, here is Sujeong!

"Happy Christmas, everybody. I'm with my sister, Nini."

She is eating steak at the fancy restaurant with her sister!

"Some Christmas is such a real great time. I should have called some of Lovelyz members, too, but they are enjoying their own Christmas holidays right now, so..."

There are lot of lights in the air by decoration of Christmas!

"We are like in the highest floor of the tower where we are having steak for dinner right now."

Stars are shining in the sky in the day of Christmas!

"We would have a higher probability of paying lot of money for dinner, but we are staying here for looking around in the most of the decorations of today's holiday, not just eating at here."

When Sujeong sees around...

Pianist playing piano at the restaurant!

String ensembles playing lovely violins and cellos!

"I can hear the carols all over this lovely, fancy, tastiness restaurant. I wish I could be a vocalist at the ensemble... everyone would enjoy it..."

Sujeong eats steak with little lackness feeling while watching at the ensemble!

Sujeong's sister understands her mind!

"How would the other members are enjoying dinner?"

Meanwhile, here is Kei!

She is having dinner with her sister's house!

"Since I am good at cooking, so rather going out, it would be good for having dinner at my sister's home."

Kei's sister is giving some poultry to her dog!

"That's her dog, he is really lovely and he is always having popularity to most of the dog loving people."

The dog stands on the chair where Kei is sitting!

"Since I've learned cooking for over 14 years, I would be very great chef, as I'm seen from Lovelyz, I always cook breakfast for members occasionally before going out for stage."

Great cooking skills for Kei!

"Christmas and other holidays are meant to give someone kindness, not just earning from it, like Valentine's Day, I received some chocolate from Lovelyz members and even Rocket Punch... I wish I could give them, too."

"Now in the Christmas, I'm able to share my cooking style to my sister, and she already knows that I'm good at cooking, just like the food from the medieval, Magic Castle's menu."

After dinner, two women are at the shop for sightseeing merchandises!

"It's little late, but it's still 7 PM, we can hangout for holidays."

There are lots of things inside the shop!

"Even Lovelyz members are far, far away from together, we still think about each other, one day, we will reunite again, just like we were high school friends and going to different majors of the colleges and universities, and eventually seeing together again."

"We will always live for that willingness, always keeping good memories that we have made."

On the other hand, here is Mijoo!

She is at her parents' house for spending her holidays!

"I'm really enjoying true holidays. Still, my sister is absent as she is in Germany..."

Now it is time for dinner for Mijoo!

"Today we're really having wonderful meal, bet this would be one of my best part of Christmas."

There are spinach, mashed potatoes, sausages, and even steamed eggs!

"Even my sister eats like this in Germany, just like she learned some German cuisines and customs..."

With a keg of beer!?

"In the name of my sister, as she is in Germany. Germans like beer and beer is the color of the medieval drinks."

Families think of each other!

"That's what the families are about. Whenever we're lonesome or sad, even scared, as families are present, nothing to be lonely, sad, or scared."

Mijoo is eating well for Christmas dinner with joy!

"Of course, these foods are not just for me, it's for entire family. I still love eating these types of food, only available once a year, you know what day that is."

That's why she is gobbling up!

"But one thing I eagerly want to eat... is turkey. Since Western people eat turkey for occasional holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas, it's pretty hard to eat in the East."

Would her sister eat turkey too?

"Oh, yes she does. She eat turkey for Christmas in Germany. Apparently, I am really envious, but the Korean cuisines are still great."

After dinner, Mijoo goes to the living room!

"It's cold in winter, but in Australia or New Zealand, it would be hot summer. But oh, well, I still like Christmas in winter. I wonder how would I stay in New Zealand if Christmas occurred in hot summer? Oh no, it wouldn't be hot either as it's beginning of summer, like New Years would be hotter and February would be the hottest, I presume?"

She turns on the light on the decorations!

"With the colors of the holidays, staying with my family, especially sleepover in my parents' home is the greatest travel."

Christmas tree in the living room is brightening!

Decorations on the walls and on the tree is glistening!

The scent of the candle is spreading all over the house along with the glowing lights!

Meanwhile, here is Yein!

Violin Concerto No.1 in g minor, Op.26: III. Finale: Allegro energico - M. Bruch (1838-1920)

She is at church to celebrate Christmas!

Worshipping has gone so far!

"I'm having pretty nice, nice holiday right now. This is a wonderful journey after Lovelyz is out from Woollim, of course, I miss those times, wouldn't the time come back to me ever again? I would do much more better if I could reverse the time and fix the errors..."

She is listening to the choirs and ensembles making music from the far view!

"I'm not spending Christmas alone, I'm not even Kevin from Home Alone either, I mean Keeva, female version of Kevin."

"But I'll see my parents after worship. Also I'm eating dinner there, too."

After worship, Yein gets out of the chapel with crowds!

"I can't wait for going to my parents' house with my sister."

Now she is riding taxi!

"I am lately celebrating Christmas, it's 7:30 PM, I can still enjoy the remaining time with my family."

"There was a lovely time back in 7 years ago, where Lovelyz were having a wonderful time. Especially, the real fun started four years ago, where Lovelyz had the wonderful journey through Twinkle, along with Christmas party, and the performance at the Times Square in Yeongdeungpo."

As taxi is going through the streets, Yein sees the decorative lights in the trees, signs, concrete walls and streets, even the buildings and houses!

"I expect a lot from my families, how did they celebrate, I mean, decorate Christmas today? We always did it when I was young. So conservative."

Now taxi arrives at the destination and Yein gets off!

"It's just few dozens of steps away from my parents' home, though it is feeling like an allies, but the lights are so bright, so I won't worry about the incoming attacks. Besides, there aren't even criminals happening in this place either."

She is finally at her parents' house!

Looks like real house from the Westerns!

"Of course, it is. There are fireplace over there, with old tables and chairs, aren't they very lovely?"

Yein's family is like house of bazillionaire?!

"Kinda, but in a minor way, my families aren't really that wealthy, but they still are, little lower than any other levels of wealthiness, but wealthier and rich and decent."

Now all the family members together having dinner!

"Today's dinner menu is braised short ribs, full of beef and vegetables along with sweet and sour broth soup."

How she is smiling is beautiful as she eats with her family!

"I guess that's today's highlight, it's not just about presents, it's about spirit of giving to someone else, not to me, to my acquaintances like families and relatives. I really enjoy this moment."

After dinner, Yein came to the empty room!

She opens her backpack and gets laptop on the desk!

"Glad that I brought this. Of course, I would do this at home, but during the midnight time while my families are asleep, but my sister won't, I just brought some games that I would like to play with my sister. Besides, I have spare keyboards, so nothing to worry about the impact to the laptop."

"But anyway, Merry Christmas Lovelinus!"

Yein is having a drink together with her family at the living room!

Meanwhile, Jisoo's home!

Jisoo and Junseop is sitting on the couch sharing the glass of wine together!

We're like enjoying together, what a lovely Christmas ever in my life with you.

Uh-huh, I do, too. I never spent Christmas like this night.

Would this be the connection to our wedding?

Sure, I'm sure. May 3, 2022, wait for that date, it will be wonderful.

Ah, Shin Junseop, or Gordon Shin, ever since you saved my life, my life just have changed and coloured with your colours.

My colours, are you sure about my colour is really sensative?

Yes, it is, of course. What kind of man would ever replace you anyway?

You sure got a point.

Junseop pours wine to fill Jisoo's glass!

I'm not really a big fan of wine, but as a holidays, I am getting it.

Isn't it sweet?

I just like style of grape juice.

Grape juice, there was a time when I acccidentally drank wine in the water bottle, thought it was a grape juice...

When was that?

I was junior in high school.

You were underaged, weren't you?

Yeah, it was just 1 or 2 in a morning, few hours before flight...

Oh yeah, you were studying abroad. But weren't you caught?

No, no, my mom gave me the raw egg and after sleeping few hours and went normally next morning until I was in a plane.

That's right, an egg yolk absorbs the alcohol. Many people, especially the kids think that wine is the grape juice...

It just tasted delicious... even now... I like wine.

Drinking wine in the night of the Christmas is the greatest time ever for the holidays.

Uh-huh.

Oh, honey, Merry Christmas.

Uh-huh, Merry Christmas to you, too.

"And so... all the members of Lovelyz including me, were having a wonderful Christmas time."

Back to Lee Sujeong!

She's having dinner at the steakhouse with the other Woollim companions!

"Week after Christmas is going to be the New Years directly. People in Woollim are treating me like real family, so this wonderful dinner here, is the best Christmas night, especially eating in the outdoors, seeing the lovely stars..."

"Would that stars be members of Lovelyz? One day, at that one of the stars, we, Lovelyz may reunite there and having a concert like Mini-Lovelyz in Winterland 4 or 3.5, perhaps."

"So on, our own life are going on..."

Fading black while Lee Sujeong eats dinner together.


Epilogue.

Stepping on the Rainy Street - Daydream.

May 3, 2022.

Jisoo is wearing lovely wedding dress in the bride's room!

"Today is the most important day and the best day of Lovelyz ever, especially for Jisoo."

You look so adorable, Jisoo. You will be the bride of the brides, congratulations!

Sure, she is. Congratulations on the wedding, Jisoo.

Thanks a lot, you gals. Hey, where's the rest of the members? This is how we go.

They're little late. Oh, you know what? I am going to be the officiant for you and Junseop!

Really? That's why you came that early?

Hahaha, but, still it's good to see you again, don't you?

That's true.

Unfortunately, JIN wasn't able to make here, as she went to the States.

But at least we will shoot the videos and show it to her.

That's good.

Would other members can make it?

They will, they're on their way.

On the other hand, Junseop is in nice suit in the groom's room!

"The other side of the room would be where my wife will be in."

Junseop's friends are here for congratulating his wedding!

"Only one member out of Lovelyz is absent, but she will always be with us."

Hochzeitsmarsch from "A Midnight Summer's Dream", Op.61 - F. Mendelssohn (1809-1847)

Bride Jisoo and Groom Junseop enters the chapel!

"This is like dream... I can't believe I'm marrying in 28 years. Also, I'm the first Lovelyz member ever to get married."

All the members of Lovelyz except JIN are in the wedding!

"Actually, JIN is even watching this moment, too. As she promised to see my wedding and she knows the time."

On the other hand, here as Los Angeles, CA, United States.

Here at JIN's sister's house!

JIN is watching the video of Jisoo's wedding in LIVE on her laptop!

"You think that I wouldn't be there? You're wrong. I'm there, despite not being there as I am watching this wedding. And I came right on time, 12 AM in Los Angeles."

While JIN watches the Jisoo's LIVE wedding...

Jisoo and Junseop is standing and vowing each other!

Kei is officiating the wedding!

"What a great wedding it will be. Even resembling my sister and Soul's sister, too."

Now Jisoo and Junseop makes vow for loving each other for eternity!

"Now I'm crying because it's so lovely wedding after my sister's wedding's loveliness."

Jisoo and Junseop each puts wedding ring on their ring fingers!

You may kiss the bride.

Finally Jisoo and Junseop share real kisses together!

All members are awwwing!

Even JIN too!

"I can't see this without tears... my heart is crying right now despite eyes aren't wet..."

Jisoo now throws bouquet!

Eventually the bouquet lands on Sujeong's head and gets on her hand!

Hey, what the hell...!? What the hell is this?!

Now it's time for you to get married, Sujeong.

Oh, my God... noooo...

Lee Sujeong laughs at Ryu Sujeong!

After marriage, everyone is having dinner at the dining hall!

"That's how the wedding as come to an end. After that, despite Lovelyz aren't reunited yet, as JIN is absent here."

Everyone is taking pictures all in one together!

"We, Lovelyz had to wait for three more years until reunification."

Three years later.

Comme au premier Jour - A. Gagnon (1936-2020)

Jisoo and Junseop with a little boy are walking in the park with the stroller with their dogs!

"After that long time, now I have two sons with him. We become mother and father. We promised that we will be good parents to my sweet baby boys."

These family are eating lunch while sitting on the bench!

"My first child has born on the debut of Lovelyz 2023 and he is able to walk when he is like 15 months. And my second child was borned about two months ago. Right now it's May 3, 2025. Third Anniversary with my husband."

Jisoo's first son sees his baby brother inside the stroller!

Then the dogs wags tail while seeing Jisoo's first son!

"First son is named Jung-seok Charlie Shin, second son is named Jong-seok Bailey Shin."

Jisoo is proud of herself to be mother of two sons!

"I let Jung-seok call Junseop as daddy, which is his first word, while I am waiting Jong-seok to call me mommy... need to wait several months to achieve."

You are so proud of your son as Jung-seok called you daddy as his first word.

Uh-huh. Next son is your turn. He will call you mommy as his first word.

Hey, haven't we looked for pediatric therapy for Jung-seok?

Uh-uh. I'm looking for it.

Because boys have much more probability of diagnosis of ADHD...

I know. We are strict for our sons.

Jung-seok laughs as dogs kisses on his lips!

"New siblings for the dogs, but as they grow up, these children will never ever forget these dogs as a family."

Several weeks later, at Woollim!

Lee Sujeong is recording some songs in the studio!

"I am well-learned singer and become much more improving as I made two studio albums by myself."

Here is YG filming studio!

Jiae is the protagonist of the drama shooting!

"Recently I am getting lots of drama shooting as I am the main character."

On the other hand at Antenna!

Mijoo is the leader for the show of the variety programs!

"Getting influenced by lot of shows by Mr. Yoo, I become the female Mr. Yoo of the variety show."

Here is Itaewon!

JIN came back from the States and performing the song with Kei & Ryu Sujeong!

Sujeong is playing guitar!

While Kei and JIN is singing the duet!

"I came back from the States like a year after Jisoo's wedding and I rarely see Sujeong and perform together at Itaewon, Shinchon, or even Hongdae."

"This is one of the best moment that I would make, of course, I am working by myself, but reversing back to the time when we were Lovelyz."

"We see like once in like half year, but right now as enjoying as singer and musical actress, I am getting into it."

Here is Sublime Artist Agency, where Yein is filming the commercials!

"I became like queen of the commercials, especially clothings, food and beverages, even household objects."

"Much more time has gone by, it's been 11 years since Lovelyz was debuted."

Sixth months later, November 12, 2025.

Goodnight like Yesterday - Lovelyz.

Eventually all Lovelyz member is at the pizza restaurant for Jung-seok's birthday party!

Thanks for coming for my son's birthday party.

Who would have known your son's birthday is our Lovelyz debut day?

Your son will going to be so popular as his mother is Lovelyz member.

Hi Jung-seok, hey call me auntie Sujeong okay?

Eventually he gets hug by Sujeong!

How old are you?

"Three... three years old."

Yeah in counting age, he's three, but he is 24 months old.

He apparently wants to be old like us. Aww, what a sweetie pie. Hey where's your newborn second son?

Jisoo shows little baby Jong-seok sleeping in the stroller!

They are all boys right?

Yes, they are.

Jisoo, you will be the best mom.

Oh, what a lovely baby boy.

Now that we are in the thirties, except Yein and Sujeong, of course, now I can see that we will one day become parents, just like Jisoo.

Right. I can easily understand how my parents raised us.

We will going to be perfect family with Lovelyz.

The greatest moment that we will share is what we are living for.

Thanks to you all Lovelyz members, we are never going to break up even we are miles and miles away.

"At least we are alive in this era and in this world, Lovelyz is the best pure and lovely girl group of the music history, and no other girl group can be made."

Everyone is enjoying party in the outfield!

A day like today, I wish it could last forever.

Right, so am I.

I know we will live better life.

Let's just enjoy this time right now, I am loving in this beautiful moment.

"We, Lovelyz, never changed even we were far away from together, our friendship never dies, just like the movie; it's not just movie means, it tells about the circle of life, too."

Happy birthday, boy.

You will be the greatest son out of your family.

"Now that it's many years later, and as we live through the ages, we will never regret what we have lived for."

"Once we are born, never to give up, live until death."

"Magic Castle, another house for our new generation and ourselves."

"The new happiness that we have found, but there are infinite ways to find strengths and happiness in this world."

I'm happy that you are like my nephew, no, you ARE my nephew.

"This is the true happiness where Magic Castle brought us into."

"Those who live there, is really living happily."

Awww, what a cutie birthday boy. You're so... totally awesome. You really look alike with your father.

Uh-huh. Because he is my son.

Apparently, obviously, he IS your TRUE son.

Wishing you will grow up with good spirits, safe and healthy along with happiness.

"Yes, all will going to be well, like my sister, along with JIN's sister, too, and also Jisoo with Lovelyz including me."

"We are wishing that these boys would grow up with no evil, wickedness, and live like our lives that we have lived until today."

"Thank you for reading Magic Castle, the story of our lives. We have been fondly of you all readers."

"You guys are totally cool, I mean, very thankful to all."

Until the new era begins, all the people of the world will live positively, purely, lovely, and happily ever after with staying healthy and safe.

Now everyone is taking picture together in the large campfire!

Thank you very much, Magic Castle! Lovelinus! And Lovelyz! Thank you very much!

Camera shutter is turning in ten seconds!

Everyone smiles at the camera!

Camera flashes and the good picture has taken!

The greatest moment ever for Lovelyz!

"Thank you for all! Thank you for everything!"

We are now completing the story of Magic Castle!

Thank you for your attentions and staying at the Magic Castle! God bless you all!