Place where we can raise True Love.

Magic Castle.

Deux ames au ciel, Op.25 - J. Offenbach (1819-1880)

Here at Baby Soul's house!

Where is she?

Eventually toilet flushes and Baby Soul comes out of bathroom in her room!

"There you are again. You heard about Lovelyz disbanded? Actually Lovelyz doesn't disband. It's only just..."

She sits on the bed, but her bottom goes through the mattress and blanket!

"Darn it... this bed is so soft that I cannot get out that easy. A little help here, please..."

Few seconds later.

Baby Soul sits on front of her desk!

"Just because everyone except me are leaving Woollim doesn't mean that Lovelyz is disbanded. Everyone thinks it negatively."

She is trying to be calm!

"In few minutes, Mijoo will come."

The doorbell rings!

"I think she came."

She goes to the front door!

Mijoo is standing in front of the door as the door opens!

Hey.

Welcome.

These two women are back at Baby Soul's room!

It's getting cold now.

Apparently.

Hey you heard at Jisoo and her fiancé?

What about them?

Are they engaged?

They are already engaged.

Oh, I see.

Didn't you know? Their marriage is in May next year.

I hope she would invite all Lovelyz members...

She will. Just sit on my bed, but be careful of your back, you would stuck there.

Your bed? Forget about it, it's been months that I've been sat there. It doesn't mind me.

Mijoo sits on Baby Soul's bed!

You're taller than I am because!

It doesn't matter though. I will only sit on the side of your bed.

Why? Feeling scared you may spread germs? Beat it. Feel free to lie down just like usual.

Okay, thanks, anyway.

So, have you found your company yet?

Oh, I decided to have contract with where Mr. Yoo Jae Seok is at.

That's fun.

You still staying at Woollim?

Of course, they just treated me like a gold for last ten years, so I would want to stay... like a bad infection...

I don't think the bad infection is the right word, rather, like hotel.

Hotel? I don't sleep there I sleep at my home!

Well, hotel gives a good service, just like we have eaten complimentary continental breakfast in major North American countries.

As usual, it is. I wouldn't call Woollim a hotel, though. It's just my shelter.

Ordinary shelter, perhaps.

Extraordinary shelter for me.

I hope you would have a good time anyway.

Thanks. But you can still be Lovelyz whatsoever.

Why do some news articles write like a dirt? Lovelyz disbanding, something like that.

That makes me angry, too, we are not disbanding, Lovelyz disbanding whatsoever, for crying out loud.

They don't even think of us, all the Lovelinus are really, really mad about this. Even Lovelyz would put this into trial.

Come on, Mijoo, we are strong. We even fought against the ual harrassment, you know.

Well, that's true... I don't even remember now just like Obliviate.

Mijoo, actually, I wondered if Lovelinus still loves us, even if we don't reunite.

Oh, yes, they do. Just like you said.

You got a point.

Sissy, I am really enjoying a lot of programs... don't you watch any of my featuring programs?

Sixth Sense?

Anything else?

Hangout with Yoo.

There you go.

So you only wanted me to say that answer?

As good as gone.

And only several days, and I am celebrating 10th anniversary debut, Worse than Stranger.

Oh, yeah, congrats, sissy.

Thanks. Hey. Don't you feel little empty when you left Woollim?

I don't know. I just feel like I am the new person? Despite I am part of Lovelyz?

I am still believing in Woollim, which that become my new family. I believe in them despite someone insults that the company that I am grouped in.

Really looking positive for you. What are the other members are in?

Eventually the phone rang from Baby Soul's!

Hey, can I use your bathroom?

Go on.

Baby Soul answers the phone!

Hello? Oh, hi Jiwoo. Where are you?

I'm chilling out.

Mijoo comes out of the bathroom!

Jiwoo? Hey Jiwoo!

What? Who's that?

It's Mijoo.

Hey sissy Mijoo!

She says hi.

That's great.

Hey will it be okay if I come to your home?

Sure.

Few minutes later, JIN came in!

It's been five days after I left Woollim.

Haven't you got your new company yet?

I don't know, I'm trying to find out.

I feel little sorry for other members, but I am getting eased and already become friendly with my new company where Mr. Yoo is at.

Lucky.

Why are you standing Jiwoo? Sit down.

No thank you... I don't want to spread germs.

Then sit on that chair over there on the make-up table.

Oh okay.

JIN sits on the chair at the make-up desk!

So what brought you here, Jiwoo?

I just want to say hi to you, with also you too, sissy Mijoo.

Eventually I came in to say hi, too.

When would the coronavirus ends?

Who cares as long as those antibody gets immune and kills it.

Don't you feel little suffocated by these days? Lovelyz finally failed to make new album and just let us die in time.

But we will never get down, none of us will going to get down, they won't dare.

What do you mean "they?"

Those scumbags who don't give us to stand a chance, they overwhelmed us and we are getting into new power.

One day, Lovelyz will stand up again and reunite even Lovelyz don't have any home, we may going to make ourselves own company.

We wish.

I thought it would go great, but I will still trust Woollim, at they will give good for me.

What about us?

Since my mentor was there, and I become a greatest musician there, so, I can bear everything what Woollim do because I love them.

Don't you feel this isn't fair for us?

Despite they are not being fair to me, I could still not mind it, since they raised me, and I should respect them.

Fine. You go in own way, we can make our own ways, as you wish, and you will success as you trust. But don't trust too much, I don't want you to get betrayed.

I know my own way.

Touring Woollim didn't made good for Jisoo's boyfriend, I mean, fiancé.

Well, at least he learned. Wherever Jisoo is, he will always be there.

Right.

Meanwhile, Jisoo and Junseop's house.

Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana - P. Mascagni (1883-1945)

Why do I feel so empty after I left Woollim? I can't understand it.

Don't you feel you want to be treated more at there, perhaps?

Not quite as much, but Lovelyz wasn't even do anything well in this year.

I just heard from my friend. I heard my friend he used to worked at Woollim.

Yeah? What did you heard?

Woollim isn't the great company for him, he had to endure the tough chairman and had to respect like king and servants.

When did he quit?

I don't know, pretty long time ago, I presume? Year or two ago.

I wasn't even there when Lovelyz firstly debuted, I'm the real victim.

Victim about what? Oh, I heard that you were slandered by false rumors. I don't believe that damn rumor, who ever believes that is completely out of mind.

You think so?

Felt so sorry for you, Jisoo.

Well, that's alright. It's already a false rumor, and I'm living a normal life right now.

Even we're getting married, too.

Not just that.

Having a child.

Two sons are my kryptonite.

Alright, Jisoo, fine. If you really want to have two baby boys, then I'll analyze how to get a baby boy for you.

I'm already studying about that, too. But if you can help me more understanding that, that's good.

Well, sons can be pain-in-the-, but you will be great mama, if you can promise to yourself.

Sure, I swear to God, I won't be bad mama, like you said.

Eventually the phone rings!

Who's phone is that? Is it yours?

No, I don't even vibrate whatsoever.

Yellow phone is ringing!

Oh, yellow one is mine. Yours is green.

Uh-huh, what are you waiting for? Answer it!

Jisoo answers the phone!

Hello?

Hey Jisoo.

Wha... Yein?

Yein?

Yep. I'm with Kei right now. And we are standing in front of your home.

How so?

We were just chilling out and eventually stopped at your home.

Alright.

Few seconds later, Kei and Yein came in!

Suite No.3 in D major, BWV 1068: II. Air, "Air on the G string" - J. S. Bach (1685-1750)

How's the hanging, Junseop?

Well, I'm doing okay, waiting for the marriage.

You heard about our news?

Uh-huh, but I won't think of that way.

Oh, you're so kind, Junseop.

He's really believable guy. And he saved my life for a number of times.

You wouldn't have a boyfriend like that again.

He will never let me down.

Uh-huh, and you won't let me down, neither.

I bet you are like... or our home with you... is the place where we can raise our true love.

This IS the place where we can raise our true love, Jisoo.

Hope we will raise love from seedling to flower.

Awww, what a romantic moment!

Sure it is.

But I don't think we have shared a single kiss before.

Shall we kiss in the end of the year 2021?

Are you sure you want to preserve until the night of December 31?

Uh-huh. We will show our kisses then.

How long it would last?

Starting from 15 seconds before January 1.

You two really show your lovely spirits.

You mean loving spirits.

Yes.

I still get what you're saying.

Alright.

You will be my first and last love.

You will be my first and last love, too.

Oh, boy, we wish we want to sing at these two's weddings.

We will, Yein. Hey, Jisoo. We will make sure you two guys' and gals' wedding won't go awry no matter what.

I know you will, Jiyeon. Well, that day would be the day when Lovelyz will reunite again, perhaps?

Oh, what a glorious wedding it would be.

You guys marry when? May 2022?

Uh-huh.

Nothing is going to stop us, even the heaven collapses.

We will still hold our hands together until the end of the Earth.

What a great vow. Why don't you guys say that in the wedding?

Not in the real wedding, but, it would be the good idea.

We would really want to see you guys wedding, I can't wait for that moment.

We do, too.

Uh-huh. Hey you guys are all invited, apparently, any member who miss our wedding, would be the spy.

Of course we won't miss your wedding.

But i feel sad that Lovelyz is not active anymore now...

Don't worry, didn't you hear? Your wedding is the day when Lovelyz reunites again.

Oh, yeah...

You were really fallen into Lovelyz, that much, didn't you?

Liked for over four years... but seven years are too short for me, it should be like life long.

We really wanted that, too.

Well, the idol singers don't last forever, you know.

When there is disband, there is reunite. Like Yein said, Junseop and Jisoo's wedding will be the day when Lovelyz will reunite.

But, there's no Jisoo.

At least Jisoo is present at the wedding day, I mean reunification day.

Oh, you're so kind, Junseop, I think I met the greatest man ever in my life.

I think I met the greatest woman ever in my life, too.

Jisoo and Junseop hugs together recklessly!

Whoa, sissy Jiyeon, did you see that? This is what we call "romance", shall I say?

Romance.

Uh-huh, romance.

Romance.

By the way, I am momentarily working on my acting, as I found my new company.

Pretty much good for you. I'm just chilling out with sissy Jiyeon, once or twice a week, along with Jiwoo.

I know that Sujeong is at other company already, too, didn't you gals haven't found your place yet?

Trying to.

So am I.

That's good.

No need to say words, just don't try to make me in a rush.

Alright. Lovelyz is in hibernation, perhaps?

Hibernation? That's a great vocabulary.

How did you know that?

Apparently, disbanding isn't the right word for Lovelyz's sake, don't you guys think?

Thank you very much, Junseop, you are totally right.

I agree, too, Lovelyz isn't not active, it's just only...

I wonder why news say things like disbanding, dissolving, something negative like that.

I wouldn't give a s*** about that news.

Neither do I, Junseop.

I disagree, three. Junseop says the right word, why would people call us disbanding? Then all girl groups must disband. There are lots of, lots of girl groups that are inactive, which its ratio of us is hundred to one.

Once the girl group is debuted, they must use their abilities to show their spirits.

But the contract limit is unreasonably seven years, and it is quite incomprehensive about the reason why the time limit of the girl group contract is that much.

It's not just girl, even boys.

See BTS, SHINee, Brown Eyed Girls? They have debuted over eight years.

I'm pretty sure Lovelyz will have eighth anniversary, ninth, tenth, and so on.

But do you think we will be successful parents?

We will work on it.

Good.

Meanwhile, Jiae's home's living room.

Oboe concerto in d minor: II. Adagio - A. Marcello (1673-1747)

After finding my new nest and even you, too, we are rarely seeing together.

That's right. So, you're going to work on your acting?

I have once acted, I mean, shown in the drama, but as minor role.

Where? What drama?

God of Study. Some people know that I have featured in that drama. It's been years and years ago.

That's great. Well, singing is my real life, so, I am getting to ready to have another solo album prepared again.

It would be wonderful. We just found our place.

Oh, did you hear? I bet Jisoo's fiancé couldn't take his eyes off her.

That's pretty quite great.

Who would ever know that she is the first married member out of Lovelyz?

I know. And they will be sold out in merry month of May that I was born.

It would be wonderful and... maybe if all Lovelyz... Ah! That would be interesting.

What's interesting?

You said Jisoo's wedding is in May next year, and if... Lovelyz, seven of us, would sing at her wedding?

Ah, I get it. Yes, I bet Jisoo will invite all Lovelyz members at her wedding. That would be another performance of Lovelyz.

I can't wait, but once we think about that now, it eventualy disappears as we live. Anything we think about something or thing that happen just twinkles only at that time and gets forgotten again.

But not for coming Jisoo's wedding!

Ah, cut that word out, Jiae, you're making me nervous as you do.

You mean you're like saying "Awww...", aren't you?

Pretty close to your word.

Actually, my new place, I think it would be a new life that I would ever live, but Lovelyz's life goes on.

Same as I. Since I am the lead vocalist of Lovelyz, but, I still want to be family of Lovelyz.

Everyone out of Lovelyz loves Lovelyz. We become friends, no outcasting, if we did, then we're dead, anyway, had a lot of good times, and going out making lot of memories, and even a history.

Right. We made a lot of histories even Lovelyz is the first band ever to have just two daughters out of their home! Would you believe that?

It's like a miracle. Only Jisoo and Yein are the eldest daughter out of their families, rest of us are all next daughter out of our families.

There aren't any single members having more than two sisters or only daughter. Just two daughters, no male siblings whatsoever.

That's why Lovelyz is so feministic.

I like that word, feministic.

Except, my baby dream was a pepper farm, and everyone thought that I would be born as a boy, but I am a woman, so.

It's so glad that I was born as a woman.

Same as I. And right now where our is home is at, the Earth, is the real place where we can get love, give love, and raise love.

So true and true. As we are going in our own way, sometimes would we ever forget each other?

Åses død (Aase's death) from Peer Gynt Suite No.1, Op.46 - E. Grieg (1843-1907)

Well, we already grew up, so we would never ever do that. You do too?

Hope so.

After sissy Soul kept staying in Woollim, just made me head rush... since she only believes in herself...

Even Lovelyz members go their own way, it won't disband, it's an everlasting girl group in history.

We're living in different location, but we think about each other, I do think about the other members, I care about the other members.

Sure.

Actually, do you think I am getting older?

What do you mean?

As time goes by, I'll be 29 next year and... I think the wrinkles are getting early than I expected. Don't you think I'm like an aunt?

What are you talking about? Just because you're 29...

I'm 28.

Just because you're 28 doesn't mean that you are real old.

Thanks for good word, as day by day, I sometimes think about why do I live, I mean... why AM I living.

How so?

I feel like even if I am alive, while just walking, eating, working, moving, and many ways of how my body is activating... I don't know why if I was born in this universe. Sometimes I feel like moving without a heart.

Really.

Being born is sometimes not easy. But as I went through time and made until today, I have no regrets. I just go and never look back.

What a good life story of yours. Yeah, actually, as I was born as the youngest, I felt I was like alienated, being alone.

Why?

My sister was much more treated than me, and I was always last out of my family because I was the youngest.

Well, at least don't hate you.

I know they don't hate me, but it gets on my nerves.

Sujeong, everyone likes you, but what life is about, need to live that way, to brighten your future, and you eventually did it.

Thanks, I know there is still hope.

That hope become Lovelyz as you wished. Much more hopes will come and you will never be feared by upcoming obstacles.

Yeah, that's right.

Think of yourself coming up until today. You will never think of the bad memories of the past not even a single wink or moment.

Jiae, I really thank you that you become Lovelyz with me.

Same as I. Even we are born from different family, we have same hearts, loving hearts.

We both and others do.

Now you are like free bird that grown up and fly freely. Just like JIN's sister said.

One day we have separated, but the absences will not go forever.

I think of Beautiful Days that we've sung.

That is really sweet and meaningful song that we ever sung. None of the other idol singers ever sung that kind of song.

Exactly.

That night, back to Jisoo's home!

Jisoo and Junseop is sleeping together!

"And so on, we will go on our own way where we can preserve our loveliness to higher than highest level."

Back at Baby Soul's home!

"There are lot of places where we can raise our true love. Especially, it's ourselves to love all the way to the end."

Baby Soul is writing some more songs!

On the other hand, Kei returned to her home at this late night!

"Lovelyz will be the greatest achievement of the Korean musical history, which we have made."

Kei has done washing from the bathroom and dressed in pajamas getting ready to sleep!

"Still, we wanted to show some more of our spirits as Lovelyz, but, we were not able to do so, feeling sorry and little much empty that we could have shown more about our colors."

On the other hand, Yein's home.

Yein is chatting on her social network service on her computer!

"Don't forget, Lovelyz is eternal, even if we are seperated."

On the other hand, JIN is asleep in her bed at her home!

"We will someday reunite, even no matter how much time would take, we will wait and wait."

On the other hand, Mijoo's home, she is drinking tea on her desk!

"Also, next month is the last story of our Magic Castle's page. Always expect to see it, please."

Back at Jiae's home!

Jiae is watching TV and eventually returns to her room!

"Lovelyz, in the name of Lovelyz, we are always eternal to pure, genuine, immaculate image that it will never going to be tainted."

On the other hand, Sujeong lied on her bed in her home room!

"Always with Lovelyz, Lovely Day Forever."