When Woman Loves Man.

Magic Castle.

O mio babbino caro - G. Puccini (1858-1924)

Here at Woollim!

Junseop is sitting with Jisoo as he is the center, four Lovelyz members to left and right of him!

I see... you... are Jisoo's boyfriend, Shin Junseop.

Indeed, yes, ma'am.

Hey! No need to be too modest or formal. But you're getting married next year with Jisoo? What day is it?

Not too sure, but one thing for sure is we got engaged on May 4, 2020.

Hey it's been a little over one year. And you will get married with Jisoo in what season of the year 2022?

Spring.

Oh! That's when I was born. Is it in May?

Bingo, Sis Jiae.

But it would not be on my birthday, isn't it?

No, Jiae. It will be eventually my parents' wedding day, on May 4.

Actually, we pulled a day a little. On May 3, 2022, will be our wedding.

That's funny. May 4 is Sis Jisoo's parents' wedding, while May 3 is your wedding.

That means Jisoo will be the bride of May, just like the the folk customs of Europe.

Pretty nice, huh? I can't believe that I'm invited to Woollim.

Oh, you're going to love Woollim, Junseop, it's a magic castle.

Welcome to Woollim's magic castle, Junseop, we are happy to invite you as lovely music is going through the company and lots of artists are in this company.

Right. Practice rooms with singing and acting and common rooms with lots of foods and drinks are awaiting for you, Junseop.

Oh, sister-in-laws, I can't wait for 2022.

Hey wait a second. Have you two got in the moment before you get married?

No. But eventually we would, since Junseop is in the army, and he may want to be in our mode.

Speaking of which, we'll show what Woollim looks like. We're like a touring guide.

Follow us.

Nocturne No.20 in c-sharp minor - F. Chopin (1810-1849)

Eight touring guides are showing Woollim to Junseop as they are on the ground floor!

You see, here is the main lobby, and you see there are some cars parked on the outside of the lobby.

Uh-huh.

And do you see that entrance is such a dark shadow?

Uh-huh.

That's one of the designs. You have already went through with your bride.

Apparently. Especially, the security is very strict in here.

Yeah, and your supervisor is your bride, for your information.

Uh-huh.

I know that Jisoo is clearly dedicated and expected a lot from you, Junseop. Where are your dedicatories have been to?

He has lost some hair due to the accident to save me from car accident.

Did he?

Jisoo shows Junseop's bangs' hair loss to members!

Oh, no...

That happened four years ago when you and your boyfriend firstly met.

He was quite bleeding.

Then how did you went to the hospital?

The driver reported on 119 emergency call and we both went to hospital by force.

At least you guys survived.

That's quite a sacrifice for your girlfriend.

Uh-huh.

Now here, is the front desk, where you must sign up as a visitor or a member of this company, like us, Lovelyz.

Well, you are known to be Jisoo's fiancée, so you could be able to go in. The front desk clerk will call Jisoo if she's available.

I'm always available.

Alright. Keep on following us, you have a lot to learn in this building.

Tourists are escorting Junseop to the corridors!

You know this is where is leads you to.

We always go through this corridor.

Keep walking, but please, do not run in the corridors, please.

Only when visitors are here, try not to bring food and drink, unless if you're with your girlfriend.

Woollim is pretty strict place, but we have been resident for almost ten years, so we are fine.

They are now at the great hall!

Somewhere is where the main chairman's office is located. But, you are welcome to enter as if you want to see him.

But what is this great hall all about?

It connects to a LOT of locations. Just follow us.

The gangsters are all at the floor above ground floor!

In the UK, you would call this a first floor, while our first floor is a ground floor.

It means second floor we are in right now.

I know what it means!

Shh!

Just the time I have to lift up my jeans.

See the first floor below us? You can see the lobby on this wide hole.

Uh-huh.

Nothing to show about in here, let's go on.

They are in the common room!

Hey, you would want to be here for resting, but, you aren't the member of Woollim just yet.

It's called the common room, we can have snacks and drinks here, you want some?

Mm-mmm.

Suit yourself.

And we can have a break here, too.

Now we are going to the practice hall.

You will be shocked as you will see how wide is practice hall is much as great hall.

Here at the practice hall!

Whoa! Awesome! This is where you guys meet together?

While we are in the beginning, middle, and ending of the comeback stage.

Isn't this like a paradise? Your company would have same practice hall like us.

Uh-huh.

They are now at the third floor hall of practice rooms!

We are now in the practice rooms, there are pretty a lot, especially women are much more active here than men.

Uh-huh.

Now, there are some keyboards and you will need to bring your own laptop if you want to work on something like composing.

Uh-huh.

Here they are at the recording room!

You see this? It's the recording room. And eventually we will show you the recording studio.

This is where we record our songs and produce songs of the artists.

You will learn more about the producings if you are majoring on the music composition.

We will show you now to the chairman's office and conference hall.

They are now at the conference hall!

Lots of comebacks, and trainees, even some show makings are spoken in this hall. You know that there are lot of fields especially based on its artists.

Uh-huh.

The other room near the conference hall is the chairman's office.

Sometimes we go there for some conference appointment making and some requests.

You will learn and review more about our company as coming by.

As long as you come with Jisoo, you will be able to allow to come in as you are her husband.

Not yet, but he will.

Uh-huh.

Now these tourists are at the cafe near the Woollim!

It's truly neat cafe isn't it? NIT, NELL, Infinite, and Tasty. All groups except Infinite was a former groups of Woollim.

Nell stayed at Woollim until five years ago while Tasty was until six years ago.

Would you like some drink, Junseop?

Uh-uh.

As you wish. But you can visit this cafe anytime you want.

Uh-huh.

Tourists are back at the Woollim staff room!

So what do you think about our company?

He thinks it's alright.

You will be great husband in the future.

Of course, he will. He has saved Jisoo. You saw his scar on his head.

Uh-huh.

Actually, I have thought about whether he enjoys it or not, Jisoo would be the best wife for him.

Uh-huh.

Only I have a car, despite he has a driver's license, I drive for him.

You're so lucky man, Junseop. In fact, Jisoo, she is really a good woman, she even fought herself from evil.

Yes, Yein, and I'm not even there, either.

Are you going to be happy when you get married with her?

Uh-huh.

I've never seen him being violent.

And I've never seen her being weak, either.

Jisoo, you would be a strict mother when you have a child.

Oh, yes, I will. I'm even studying childcare right now.

I bet sis Jisoo will be the first mother out of Lovelyz.

Speak for yourself.

What do you think about loving Jisoo, Junseop?

Junseop shooks his head!

I guess he doesn't know, only he obeys me.

Uh-huh.

The main idea is that man must respect woman in order to love properly.

Uh-huh.

Also two peoples' characteristics must be unanimous.

Uh-huh.

Right. We two are really having same preferences.

Telepathy for Jisoo and Junseop game starts!

Alright, count of three, name your favorite color. 1, 2, 3!

(Jisoo and Junseop unanimously) Yellow!

That's one! Now let me try. Name your favorite food. 1, 2, 3!

Curry rice.

That's two!

Can I give a try? Name your favorite pet. 1, 2, 3!

Puppy!

That's three.

Let me try. What's your favorite fruit? 1, 2, 3!

Strawberry!

I guess that's four?

I wanna try too. What's your favorite subject from your school times? 1, 2, 3!

Math!

Whoa! Awesome! That's five!

Five out of five, 100% clear. You two are really great relationship.

Uh-huh.

Well, the heel fits.

What a great telepathy for these two man and woman!

Now, at Jisoo's house!

Haha, Junseop. You really showed your spirit along with me.

Uh-huh, and you showed your spirit as well.

Don't you have any plans now?

Uh-uh. Not now at the moment.

You will be able to come back to me soon after your military service is done.

Yes, Ms. Jisoo. I will. I plan to.

"As this moment, we were in the greatest vacation. Despite not married yet, we were having a wonderful time."

Next day.

Carmen Overture - G. Bizet (1838-1875)

Jisoo and Junseop are at driving with Jisoo's car!

What do you think about going to my hometown?

Your parents? I would still enjoy it.

You saw my parents, but we're not aiming for that. We will going there after our vacation.

I will have limited time for vacation.

Oh don't worry, I have plans.

Are we going to like seeing some leaves fallen on the ground or something?

Not that countrified style. I don't like old beings.

Uh-huh, me neither.

Eventually, these two are at the craft shop!

You can smell the scent of this lovely candle, like cinnamon, don't you?

Uh-huh, I used to don't like cinnamons, but it resembles the house of when I was in America.

You do? What kind of house was it?

Sort of townhouse... very safe and warm. Lighting the candle in the living room gives much more scent along with lots of scent diffuser in each room.

You're so lucky, Junseop, I wish I could live in America, we have stayed at America once or twice, but me, I don't really feel that comfortability. It was just a hotel.

I know. Not too long, but, in somewhat, during early 2010s, it was awesome.

Now they are watching some accessories and decorations on the shelves!

Are we really actually buy something?

If there is something that I really like it, sure, would you buy something like that, too?

Of course. Can I?

Of course you may.

Buying stuffs isn't that easy for these young mortals!

There aren't really good things we want.

We'll just have to walk and walk.

Several minutes passed by!

"We're not going to be late for hotel reservation, so we would take some time."

Eventually, they see some mobiles hanging on the ceiling!

Hey, Junseop, look at that.

Hey. Isn't that... dream catcher?

Their preferences came true!

I guess you want that, too, don't you? Eventually, you will sleep on my bed and you would want to have sweet dreams.

Hey that's awesome, but how much do we owe this?

Price is slightly over 30,000 won! (Approximately 26 U.S. dollars)

Glad that we found this, and the price is exactly what we expect.

Uh-huh. Let's choose this one.

Their shoppings are unanimously telepathic!

After some purchase, now Jisoo's car arrived at the dog park!

Jisoo's puppies are walking with two young mortals!

"Bet you didn't think I just left my puppies?"

These littles are really like to be together with us.

Glad that we found the place where even dogs can sleep together.

Uh-huh.

Now they meet with the other group with dogs!

Jisoo's puppies greet those dogs!

Junseop slowly sees them and get some time!

However, Jisoo already pets the other dog first!

He finally pets those dogs after Jisoo has done!

What a lovely pups.

Uh-huh.

Now they are back at Jisoo's car heading to their hotel!

What were you waiting for?

You know, it is off manners if we pet the dog that we don't know first.

That's true.

Then that dog came to touch us then now that was the time, of course, depending on the breed or size.

You were just standing there for petting those dogs?

Uh-huh.

That's so pleasure that they even like people. Usually, the owners don't let us pet their dogs.

Uh-huh. I was just expecting if the time would come.

You just want to pet all the dogs.

I will be the first to deal with animals out of my family, my sister would do it normal, but I would do it wildly.

Take care of yourself, don't get the wild dogs bite you.

Uh-huh. Like cats, dogs, rabbits, or other animals, I'll be the first family member to pet them.

You're quite brave, aren't you?

Uh-huh.

These two young mortals are really good at their sweet talks!

Now they are at the reserved hotel!

"Honeymoon in advance, I presume?"

They are in room 218!

The room is so wide!

Symphony No.101 in D major "The Clock" Hob. I/101 - J. Haydn (1732-1809)

We really managed our dogs to come together, at least this hotel is also for dogs.

Hey it's very wide, but now, here is hard to take our dogs to the city, we should take them while carrying.

Uh-huh.

They are carrying those dogs together while walking on the market!

They're still smaller and lighter than the other dogs, eh?

Uh-huh.

Some people are watching at these two young mortals!

"They are so cute!"

"I can't believe that they are in their bosoms!"

"I wish I could have a pet."

"Yeah, me, too."

I think they're talking about your dogs.

These siblings are still cute in anyway. Even that middle-aged woman and man compliment our puppies.

Uh-huh. But how are we going buy some foods while carrying them?

You buy for me. I'll carry for them.

Whoa.

As their plans start to begin...

Jisoo buys some food that they will eat in their hotel room!

Junseop carries her dogs!

They are now back at Jisoo's car!

Think we bought enough food.

Yeah. What we need to do is just eat together. Red sweet crispy fried chicken, simmered rice cake, lots of good food to eat.

Uh-huh, I'm getting hungry, let's get back quickly

Sure.

Few minutes later, all are back at the hotel!

You wouldn't mind if there is no bed, right?

Uh-huh.

We have to make space for these pups and you and I will sleep together.

Should we start our dinner?

Of course, speaking of which, I was hungry, too.

Uh-huh, so am I.

Jisoo goes to the sink!

What are those?

They're for pups. They eat chicken and duck poultry.

Don't they eat beef?

They are all allergic to beef and pork.

Oh, that's too bad.

Yeah, usually the beef is the most popular menu for puppies, but how can my pups can be allergic to beef?

That's the life. Don't they eat fish, too?

Rarely, but it's hard to take out the bone out fish before they eat.

Uh-huh, if they swallow it, it's fatal.

Right.

Now Jisoo gives poultry food to her puppies!

They gobble up as they were hungry too!

Looks like they were hungry like us.

Uh-huh. Now let's eat before the words get longer.

Sure.

They now eat their food from the market they bought!

We were really starved while wandering around.

Uh-huh. What a lovely month of October.

Yep, and our fourth anniversary is coming soon.

Uh-huh.

They are replenishing their stamina with the delicious dinner!

As soon as they finished their meal...

Delightful smile is coming out of these young motrals' faces!

Now, I'm finally full.

Me, too, and look at these dogs.

I guess these dogs like you.

They know that I'm her fiancé.

Aren't you really getting expected a lot next May?

Oh, sure, of course, Jisoo. What's our plan tomorrow?

Depends.

On what?

Depends on the time we wake up.

I see, you can't sleep without sleeping masks and plugs.

Neither do you, too.

I already got mine, so.

Oh yeah, I got yours and mine.

You do?

Sure. But anyway, why don't we watch some TV? What do you want to watch?

You decide. I don't care.

Voyage - I. Sasaki (1953-)

They are now watching TV!

Few hours later, all are fallen asleep!

"What a smooth, comfortable vacation that I've ever travelled with my boyfriend. All after that, I would get more stronger and now that it's time to get married soon."

Next day, two young mortals and their puppies are walking on the beach!

"It would be very delightful if we could get married, but sometimes we really need to keep our inspirations of wedding."

"I wonder if marrying, is there a way that I can control my husband? Technically, both of us need to take responsibility for facing the fact that we are engaged and able to going and going forward to get improve our love.

Few minutes later, all are at the cafe nearby!

"So called, Love of Eternal Joy. But my fiancé says "In the Name of Pure Love", meaning that he will only give love that is really a definition of purity, just like Lovelyz's image."

Jisoo drinks apple cider while Junseop drinks coffee!

"I've never felt this type of love that has given from specific man that loves a woman like me. However, when a woman loves a woman, there's difference, only I want from him is to be unity with me. That's all I want."

Now, all are in Jisoo's car as on their way home!

"Love will be always there as he will always be there like I am always be there for him."

Eventually, they are all in the restaurant near the harbor!

Jisoo and Junseop sat next to the window!

It's been long time that I've eaten knife-cut noodle soup with clams.

Well, I can only eat it once in half year.

You like it, too?

Uh-huh.

Wow, despite we're born in different blood, I mean, family, we really are in good shape. I'm ENFP. And you are?"

I'm INTJ.

Sweet. As I read from an article, INTJ is somewhat good with ENFP.

Really.

The noodles are in order!

Thank you.

Thank you.

Even this place accepts puppies, hoping that no more puppy come here right now at the moment.

Uh-huh. Rocket and Woozu is really calm doggies. But if the other dog comes in, we wouldn't know what would happen next.

Right. Well, let's eat.

Okay.

"Our vacation has completed with sweet honeymoon in advance. I hope that coronavirus would eradicate soon as we can go to foreign country for real honeymoon next year."

Fades to Jisoo's house, Jisoo's room desk with herself and Junseop's picture of beach they were at the vacation!