Personal Taste.

Magic Castle.

Summertime - G. Gershwin (1898-1937)

Here is Yein's House!

Yein is watching something on her laptop!

"Oh, hey. Guys, what's happening? I wonder what you were doing here."

She shows her laptop!

"See this? I'm watching some highlights of 2010 World Cup. I told you I like old things. That's why I like older or earlier events or things and even history!"

"I always got A or A+ on the history when I was in my school time."

She enjoys this time!

Now she is typing something on the laptop!

"Oh, this is my track catalogue."

Track catalogue?

"It's kinda... I downloaded some of the jersey number fonts of particular countries internationally. Like Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and stuff. Usually I prefer the jersey font of the country that won the World Cup and also South Korea, too. There are more than ten fonts that I downloaded. On the other hand, I deleted the unnecessary fonts, from 200 to 70, where I cannot delete some of the required fonts."

What a nice font!

"My mom always said as the things are getting older, it is much more worthy. Just like the history book of an ancient bible."

"I really like old styles. Even I listen to music with the track numbers assigned from 1 to 23, just like the real World Cup."

She really do like soccer!

"Only watching this type of font makes me happy with thinking the oldies."

Not just that, she also has an old phone, too!

"I sometimes play with this phone. Despite this phone does not use for call, I use it as a toy."

She is drawing something on her old phone!

"Nike, Adidas, Puma, such a lot of brands of sportswear, I drew them on the memo like this. Also I trace numbers just like the brands."

She is somewhat good at drawings!

"I can write over 50 different typographies of numbers, which I've done it for over decades."

What a talent for her!

"I also listen to some older songs, don't like the latest song really."

She is really conservative woman!

"Well, that's what I like. Nothing new is my style."

Meanwhile, here is Sujeong's House.

Sujeong is in her room!

What is she doing?

"Oh, hey guys. Were you keep watching at me?"

What was she doing?

"I was doing some models walking on the grounds with lot of clothes wearing..."

She wanted to be a model?

"Not in particularly, but I like to take picture of myself, also known as selfie, with pretty clothes worn by me."

She looks so pretty and adorable!

Eventually someone is calling on Sujeong's phone!

Huh? Who's that? Hello?

Who's calling her?

Hello?

Hi Sujeong.

It's Yein!

Oh, hi! What's up?

Where are you now?

I'm at home, of course.

What are you doing now?

Trying some of the clothes that my mom bought for me.

Oh I wish I want to see it.

"Even though we're miles away... we still think as neighbours together, just like Lovelyz members."

"That's right. Sujeong is my favorite friend, though only one year apart, we can still be friends together."

When can you come? Oh not today?

Anyone available for you?

No I don't think so, they are all at home alone.

Oh okay. I just wanted to miss you and how are you doing.

I miss you too.

"Still, I would like my members to see me one day in some pretty clothes. This is what I like."

What an adorable lady, Miss Ryu Sujeong!

Tales from the Vienna Woods - J. Strauss II (1825-1899)

Meanwhile, here is JIN's House.

JIN is lying on the couch in her room!

"Hey there. I was just chilling. What's up today?"

It's like kind of an interview style?

"You can ask any questions if you like. What's up?"

There are lot of men posters all around the wall!

"They are all of my alter egos, like I told you. Other than Lovelinus, they are really my favorite faces that I see."

I see... but are they really worthy anything to her?

"As I was having some troubles during Lovelyz, I decided to make some ideas for overcome that trouble and eventually I found some of the soccer players that I like and that become my idea."

Maybe they would become her guardian angels!

"Obviously, they are. Even Lovelinus would be making me happy, but, those soccer players are coming into my heart makes me warm and safe."

She really likes those soccer players!

Now she comes to her bed and lies down!

"Actually, that time when I was living together with Lovelyz, it was such a fun. Especially the time of Lovelyz in Wonderland, me and Jisoo were just lying down and relaxing just made me very comfortable."

She somewhat imitates soccer players' appearances!

"I would have risk of having face freeze, but it's just merely moving my face holes smoothly, so it wouldn't be matter."

Would she like to marry them?

"Some of them are married that I know, so in the future, I would say no, still remain as my guardian angels."

What a great preference of JIN!

Meanwhile, here is Kei's House.

Kei is reading some books at her make-up desk!

"I used to not like readings, but as I grew up, I was getting an interest to readings. Well... I was bad at reading when I was in school times, but I was good at Korean, so I always liked to write fanfiction novel with my ideas."

She goes to her desk and opens her laptop!

Now she is at the writing site!

"I would say... like to write and read, but not good at reading? Who would ever not understand its own written novel anyway?"

She is typing and typing on the site!

The letters and words are fulfilling the entire page!

"I write some fanfiction often, especially about my favorite boy band that I like."

What is her favorite boy band?

"Me? I like such as Infinite, Golden Child, and DRIPPIN, they are all same companion with Lovelyz."

She likes her own company's boy band!

"I was only a woman out of those boys, and sometimes those boys are really boisterous, but I am always calm and know how to deal with them."

"Being an only woman is not even the first time either, rather I enjoy with them."

She is smiling after when she is done writing!

Meanwhile, Mijoo's House.

Mijoo is reading some of the old classroom books that she has read years and years ago!

"I have studied well, as I was good noodle in my school time, like I told you. Even the years passes, I still enjoy having those good memories back."

She is thinking her school times!

18 years ago, November 2003.

"I was good at English, so everyone at class was so envious. Especially I started to learn some English when I was in second grade."

Young Mijoo is on the English Speaking Contest with other students!

"I even won the fourth, fifth, and sixth grader as I was youngest third grader at the English Speaking Contest and left as a history."

1 year later, November 2004.

Fourth grader Mijoo is in nice police dress!

"I took the narrator part while my friends were in the acting roles, which it made me jealous, but my teacher told me the narrator is most important for the play and eventually I admitted it."

"Especially I wrote myself a diary that I thought I was seen on TV, or I am a super star."

People's eyes are on Mijoo's dress code!

"One of my play companion thought that I was filming some kind of a commercial for my dress code. It was just a coincidence, but I liked it."

1 year later, November 2005.

Mijoo is in some teacher's car!

"That day, I was first out of English Speaking Contest again and I was going up to the bigger contest, opposing against eleven schools. I may be get nothing, but I just did what I did."

Mijoo is showing a presentation in English at school stage!

Everyone is all on Mijoo!

"Eventually one day, the real surprise came."

Mijoo won the first place out of twelve schools!

"Yup, this is what I got. The certificate award of the first place. Furthermore..."

She is even broadcasted lively at school!

"What a leeds time of the school time."

End of memory.

"Then I decided to retire English, but still learning no matter what."

It was really her leeds years throughout her school life.

"I was also having a pretty face so people really liked me besides myself."

She is not regretful about her school time!

Meanwhile, here is Jisoo's House.

Jisoo is eating some pasta in the kitchen!

"Been a long time ever since I ordered at my home. But I still like to eat any type of food no matter what."

Is it her breakfast or lunch?

"I don't really eat breakfast, but since I'm on a diet, I can barely eat several high calories food like once or twice in two weeks."

It looks so yummy for that pasta!

"As such... I always go out for dinner if I want to, sometimes I eat dinner with my friends, most likely, Lovelyz members."

Now she came back to her room!

"Well... I like to stay at home, but there's not only one thing besides playing with my puppies... I sometimes have to chat with my boyfriend."

She sits on her bed and checking messages on her phone!

Puppies came to see Jisoo!

Hey.

"These puppies are sometimes pain in the , but I like them. They're my family. I wish I want to live with my boyfriend, but unfortunately, we live very far apart."

She is somewhat eager to live with her boyfriend!

"I wouldn't mind if I live alone, but with my boyfriend, it would be some fun."

She sees some of the pictures of her boyfriend!

"Do people think that I would get married? Nah... I bet I could marry someone within five or six years."

She smiles as she sees the pictures of her boyfriend!

He looks so awesome!

"Isn't he so handsome? I think I chose the right person. Actually, he rescued me from nearly getting a car accident at the crosswalk, despite being green light for me."

Three months ago.

"I was in somewhat trouble of me walking on the crosswalk and suddenly felt some crash from by back."

The man headbutts through Jisoo's back to save her from getting crashed by incoming car!

Two man and woman safely lands on the sidewalk!

"I lost some conscious for just a second while my boyfriend's forehead was little ripped close to contusion. After that I remember nothing but crashed to the sidewalk, like film completely stopped."

End of flashback.

"As such... the doctor said my boyfriend was one who was injured more than me. X-raying my backbone, checking the CT on my brain, did a lot of testing after incident, but I was okay. I feel so thankful to my boyfriend."

She smiles while watching the pictures of her boyfriend!

Meanwhile, here's Jiae's House.

Jiae is coming into the house right now!

"Just got home after some work from my company."

She rushes into the bathroom!

Why is she panting?

"Paperworks, consulting with my officer, going to the bakery shop, did a lot of things."

She tries to calm herself and sits on top of the toilet!

"All that running around, made me exhausted. But please. Let me excuse myself."

Several minutes later, she comes out of the bathroom!

"That felt great. Now shall I skedaddle to my room?"

She sits on the desk with laptop !

"What am I doing? You see... I am just surfing finding my favorite preferences. Seeing picture and listening to music is quite a great chemistry."

Pictures of foods are Jiae is surfing right now!

"I'm kinda fickle lady so I like lots of things, only the young and adorable things."

She is watching some school lunches of the foreign countries...

Then some room designs...

Even she likes a lot of fruits!

"I have eaten a lot of fruits before, one thing that I eagerly want to eat is starfruit, fruit that shaped like a star."

Starfruit?

"I've seen that from the game that I played and I wonder what... oh yeah I have eaten once when I was traveling to Japan before Lovelyz, but couldn't remember exactly what taste is it anyhow."

She really do likes to surf a lot of things!

Now she travels through her social network service!

She sees some messages that she has been chat with!

"Some of my friends are very friendly and I would like to talk with them. It's been years that I've chat with lot of my friends."

"Listening to some music and seeing my past words, they are kinda funny."

She smiles as she reads through the messages!

"What a great flashbacks and reminiscence."

"I miss these friends. Some of them are older than me, but majority are all younger than me, so it's kinda great. I usually see younger people than I expected."

She has a lot of great memories!

"I'm kinda wanderer who likes to rebel a lot when I was young but I did followed my parents' directions at least."

Young rebellion Jiae?

"Because no one knew my mind when I was in puberty. Not directly somewhat. I only obey my parents, no other else."

She still likes to be what she want to be herself!

Meanwhile, here's Baby Soul's House!

"Hey guys... we met again."

She woke up from her nap!

She yawns and stretches her body!

"I just woke up right now, took some cold drops... that's why I feel still sleepy."

"But is it time to wake up? What time is it now?"

It's 3 PM!

"These days I'm getting exhausted by lot of company works..."

She comes out of her room and eats banana in the kitchen!

"I don't eat that a lot, rather I just eat when I want to. I usually don't eat because of my work."

She returns to her room and sits on front of the piano!

"Not that I mentioned that I usually work at home recently a lot. I sometimes like to perform myself a lot of piano works that I composed, measuring timing, and pretending that I am in the concert."

Concert?

"Performing piano in front of how do you say? Uh, like 800 people, resembling Yiruma, for example. I play piano on the stage and get some applauses."

What an imagination!

"I just write some song that I want to show and perform it... sometimes seeing my favorite boy band, you see there are some boys that I the laptop. I like them."

Who are they?

"Oh they are just my favorite boy band; apparently, they are VIXX, you know who they are; they are from Korea."

Baby Soul's favorite boy band is VIXX!

It's like they are watching her playing!

"Yup. That's what musicians are meant to be seen like and what they are viewed like for."

Does she like to play played in a public?

"Yo, we have performed a lot of Lovelyz performances in public places, so this is what I do, too. But actually, I like to be played in private, also; still, public is flexible."

She is now working on her laptop and playing piano in the same time!

"Likely the work is getting done, but I feel still tired as I woke up suddenly, you know."

Few minutes later, she tries some of her new clothes!

"I put on my overall skirt, just like the cartoon character, oh yeah! I do like cartoon, especially Japanese Anime. That's why I like such a lot of things."

Now she puts kinda goofy costumes?

"Look, this is not goofy, it's like casual clothing."

A bottle of water?

"This is carbonated water, I drink it frequently. This is my favorite just like soft drink without taste."

Is this like commercial filming?

"I wish. I cannot drink or eat things that have caffeine, I bet that water is the best for the moment for me."

Now she become bored and goes back to her bed!

"My bed sheet, blanket, and pillow is kinda soft, easy to get asleep. If I can able to sleep a long time... I would be a sleeping beauty. Who is going to wake me up unless my parents?"

Who else?

"Nothing to do right now at the moment, I'm just waiting for me to get asleep again."

Baby Soul the sleepy head!

"I think I should sleep later as tonight... what can I do at the moment?"

She is now watching her phone!

"Maybe a little chat with someone... but they are all busy... despite being home alone. I wonder what they are doing now?"

The chatting room is already in full house?

"Never mind. Maybe I could join them now."

What a comfortable bed for her little body!