Fresh threads Pt. 1

The Red String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey cutie, give us a little smile, hm?"

Shu-hua gritted her teeth as she heard the annoying catcall, this wasn't the first time, nor would it be the last, as much as she wanted it to be.

"And if I don't?" She replied, continuing her walk to her classroom, trying to ignore the group of guys that started to trail her.

"Hey, hey, come on. Just trying to give a compliment to a lovely girl like you, least you could do is smile, hm?" The disgusting voice continued, causing her to spin and kick the male as she felt a hand land on her shoulder.

" off."

" you! I'm just trying to compliment you, there's no need for violence," The male growled in pain, his friend supporting him as Shu-hua bruised his lower calf. "You're not getting away that easily now. You owe me a little something for kicking me." He said, his friend reaching out to grab her shoulder, only to be grabbed by the wrist.

The male struggled against the grip on his wrist, surprisingly stronger than him as he glanced up, a tall girl with tattooed arms looking down at him silently, mockingly.

"W-what the do you want?" He asked, managing to yank his arm free from the girl's grip, receiving silence as an answer.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. Are you deaf?" the other male said, trying to act tough, only to flinch as she turned to look at him before shaking her head.

" off," Shu-hua said from behind the tall girl, sticking her tongue out at the two harassers, her own hands clinging onto her protector's black tee, trembling in fear.

"Whatever, you, both of you!" They said, beginning to retreat from them.

 

"Are they gone?" Shu-hua said, looking up at the taller girl, only to receive a nod in return.

"Thank you," She said, slowly stepping away from behind her, feeling a little safer with her.

"Are you hurt?" The taller girl signed, concern evident in her eyes, "I wish I got here sooner."

"I'm fine," she grinned, sighing as she kicked the ground, "ing pricks."

Soo-jin smiled in return, hands in her pockets, glad to see that Shu-hua seemed alright. Shaken, but still the same feisty girl she's best friends with.

 

Many years have gone by, and Soo-jin and Shu-hua graduated from their school where they first met, both of them enrolling in the same universi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter