444

fabaek2

“Can you come with me to the gym?” your boyfriend asks with puppy eyes. As if he didn’t just finished ing your brains out and making you squirt for the first time. You said a tiny yes under your rushed breathing and Baekhyun smiles appreciatively. He starts to pack his gym clothes and a little towel to go with him. As he shoves the gym keys inside his pocket; he turns around and says, “don’t take it off.”

You wanted to ask him, “take what off?” You were completely bare except for the collar you’re….. oh. The bell jingles as you put Baekhyun’s shirt on. It smells like him; an expensive cologne; sweat; and a little bit of your own scent. You looked at the mirror located just before your apartment door and notices how the collar sticks out like a sore thumb. It’s cherry red colored with a small bell attached to it and it has a ring where the chains were supposed to be clamped on.

It was 1 am; the streets almost empty of vehicles; just a few coming towards yours as you stopped behind a red light. Baekhyun gets a glimpse of you and notices a light bruising on both your knees. His length twitches inside his sweatpants; images of you kneeling in front of him as you his still vivid in his mind; and he’s getting a bit distracted. “Come here, baby,” Baekhyun instructs with a firm voice. You whimpered.

“Put your head on my lap.” You didn’t understand what he was trying to do. But you followed him anyway; afraid of the punishments; he was never the type to forget them whenever you misbehaved. You try to find the most comfortable position you could. It was hard in Baekhyun’s Audi. “Take off your shorts and .” You furrow your eyebrows in confusion. Now? and here of all places? “Do I have to tell you twice, baby?”

Shaking your head; you pushed down your shorts and in one go; revealing your to your boyfriend. Baekhyun takes one hand off of his steering wheel and starts to rub your lips; teasing you. “You’re still wet. Why is it?” You glanced at your boyfriend and cursed internally at his straight face. Your cheeks must be bright red by now. You held onto his arm as his fingers toyed with your sensitive . “Were you thinking of me?”

You nodded; earning a soft kiss on the crown of your hair; as Baekhyun continues to tease you. “Tell me how you were thinking of me, baby.” A whine escapes your lips. Whenever Baekhyun makes you do this, he always ends up overstimulating you because he got worked up with your words. You always admit the nastiest things and as much as Baekhyun loved it, he often loses his control over himself.

You were about to start when Baekhyun pulls over the gym’s parking lot. “Save that for later.” He unlocks the back door of the gym and enters, turning on the lights and electricity on. You could see that your boyfriend had a hard-on, his sweatpants weren’t doing him justice. You could feel how wet you were. Your were soaked and Baekhyun’s focus isn’t on you and your aching , which frustrates you.

Baekhyun takes off his shirt and stays like that. You could see the smirk on his face through the reflection of the mirror. He’s clearly teasing you; wants to see the true effect he has on you; to feed his ego. Baekhyun knows just to how to make you weak for him. This is one of his ways. That you hate. Your boyfriend has an amazing body; his shoulders; abs; hips; everything about him made you want to scream please just me silly and make me a mess.

You’re frozen and you didn’t know what to do. Baekhyun is sitting on the bench and using the dumbbells. Every time his arms flexes, you’re reminded of Baekhyun’s strong arms around you; picking you up and manhandling you. Your clenched around nothing. You approached him slowly and sat next to him. “Daddy..,” you trailed off, looking somewhere else; anything but him.

“Yes, baby?” Baekhyun smiles smugly and looks at you; observes your body language; knowing what you want but not saying it. You try to look into his eyes and immediately whimpered when you see how he looks at you. “Please. Want you to continue,” you pleaded. “Continue what?” Huffing your cheeks, you stood up and pushed down your , revealing how wet they are. Your boyfriend’s eyes widened.

You took his hand and placed his fingers below your . “So? Continue what, baby?” Baekhyun sits there; waiting for you to continue. You lowered yourself on his fingers, when his fingers hit your aching core directly. Baekhyun pushes two of his fingers inside you and finger s you with them fast, pulling you towards him to wrap his unoccupied hand around your throat, tightening it slightly. “Daddy asked you a question and you didn’t answer.”

Baekhyun stops his ministrations and once again you whined in protest. “ yourself on my fingers.” You bucked your hips into his fingers and feel how the tip of his fingers hits your sweet spot. You went faster and faster as your comes closer. You were so ing close but of course Baekhyun pulled his fingers out and tells you to on them. “Does your taste good?” You nodded eagerly.

Baekhyun gets rid of his sweatpants and boxers, displaying his hard length to you. “Ride Daddy’s baby, Daddy wants to see your bounce.” You did as he told, rocking your hips up and down his , trying to chase your dying again. Baekhyun feels so full inside of you; like your was made for him; for him to use as he pleases. “Look at yoursef in the mirror. Look how pathetic you are.”

You look up to the mirror and moaned at the sight. Your hair was a mess; you could see how desperate you looked; could see how Baekhyun’s slides so easily in and out you. Somehow it made you needier. You came right then and there. It was too overwhelming.

Baekhyun’s throbs inside of your , a clear signal that he was close. Baekhyun tells you to get off of him and kneel; so he could come all over your face; paint your forehead and cheeks with his hot . It lands on your face and a little bit on your chest. You gather them all using your fingers and it all off, swallowing Baekhyun’s come. “Daddy you taste so good.”