ROTTEN ANGELCAKE 2

fabaek2

The Geraldson Group’s Research and Development department is a joke -  at least, the work you do there is. When you were offered the job, you thought it would be more than fetching coffee and making copies. Of course, you were expecting petty errands to be included in your job description, you just didn’t think it would begin and end there. 

You lean against the table and watch coffee drip into the pot as it brews. Lucas stands beside you, arms crossed and face just as blank as yours. The scent overtakes your numb mind, charging it with idle energy. In both your majors, research was the foundation of every project and paper. You spent four years working towards a job like this and all your hard work is squandered over coffee. 

“Oh, look,” Lucas unenthusiastically says, “two drops fell at once.” 

“I’ll alert the media.”

Silence falls again. 

Just one year. All you have to do is stick it out for one year. That is a sufficient amount of “experience” needed for any other company to consider your application. That’s also when your contract ends but you try not to think too much about that, knowing the damned thing robbed you of good pay and benefits. It doesn’t matter as much to you since Mrs. Chu has happily spotted your bills more than once and  Baekhyun showers you with more than you need. 

Lucas, on the other hand, is struggling. You’ve caught him sneaking coffee and toilet paper too many times to count, even helped him do it. He tells you that he just likes the thrill of thievery but you both know he’s sByunping to get by. Most of his money goes towards his bills. Or, at least, you presume so. He’s been alternating between two suits since you met him a month ago during the interview. 

“Branching out,” he told you with a smile when you asked him if he was interested in finance.  Apparently his family owns an empire of newspapers and have been prepping him to take over. Walking out from them meant walking out of their fortune and a trust fund. He swore himself off them, hoping to prove them wrong.

“I mean my uncle got me this interview but after that, I’m done with them all,” he said before his name was called. 

“What are you two doing?” 

You’re pulled out of your thoughts, blinking at the coffee machine to find the pot missing. Jackson, in charge of new hires amongst other things, holds it as he pours himself a cup. He scowls between you and Lucas. 

“Didn’t Marina ask for coffee like ten minutes ago?”

You watch as he pours almost half of the pot into that huge cup of his. “She’s probably gonna have to wait ten more if everyone consumes as much as you do,” you joke only to earn a glare. 

Lucas laughs, taking the pot from Jackson and fixing Marina her usual. Jackson glares at him too. “Seriously, she’s in a terrible mood.”

“I’ll alert the media,” Lucas smiles, looking over his shoulder at you for confirmation on whether he landed the joke as well as you did. 

You give him a little nod as Jackson spirals into another lecture about how we all need to be on our best behaviour. “She said Mr. Geraldson and some new investors are coming in to look at the new project.” 

“Which one?” 

Jackson clenches his fist to keep from smacking Lucas upside the head. That’s… new. He usually doesn’t care for the human resources policy against “gentle violence.”

“Do you work here at all?” He asks, “Have you not sat in enough meetings to know what the I’m talking about?”

He doesn’t care much for the profanity policy either. 

You furrow your brows. When has Lucas been able to sit in on meetings? You’re barely allowed within two feet of the boardroom after preparing it. Marina hates it when you hover, despite doing it herself the moment she gives you a legitimate task, like alphabetically organizing the sources or placing an order for office supplies. Lucas is a great friend and relatively smart but needs so much help navigating Bangtan software, which is transparently easy. 

Besides Lucas’s participation in those meetings, why the hell is Mr. Geraldson coming today? His presence is not expected for another month at the very least. The business magazine project has not even passed its research stage. The projections for budgeting alone are still a terrible work in progress that the accounting department has yet to process.

“The magazine pitch is not due for another month,” you say, hoping to take some of the heat off Lucas. “Why-”

“Investors are eager to take a look at our operations, apparently. Geraldson got this new investor too and no one knows who it is,” he pauses to take a sip of his coffee. “I think Marina does though. The moment she got off the phone with Leslie, she shouted at Ethan to take over supervising the research and rushed - oh, there she is!”

Marina hurries between desks, five inch heels click-clacking her urgency. They’re red. She has red lips too. She never wears red. Her hair is in huge curls, down and flowing over her tight white dress. Pearls sit pretty on her collarbone. It looks perfect for a business party, one of which is not happening right now. 

You raise a brow before exchanging a look with the guys. She rushed home to change. 

“Alright,” Lucas says with an eager smile. “Place your bets.”

“That’s a bit mean,” you buffer, though a smile plays on your lips too. 

Jackson stares at her for a moment before saying, “Twenty dollars on a boyfriend.”

“Double on Geraldson.”

You and Jackson share a confused look. “Lucas, Geraldson is married,” you chuckle. 

He shrugs, taking a sip from the coffee originally intended for Marina. 

“Bo-peep!” She shouts at you. 

God, you hate that ing name. On your first day, you dressed in all white, a little ribbon holding your hair up in a ponytail. Marina drew everyone’s attention to you, asking you if that’s what you were after then congratulating you on it. You apologized, for really no good reason, but that act spurred on the nickname. You only wear black now. Lesson learned and has yet to be lived down. 

You stand straighter as she marches into the kitchen. “Ten copies of this,” she smacks a binder clipped rundown of the project on the table. “Ten coffees and don’t forget water for the table this time.” She turns to leave before you can utter a word.

Jackson and Lucas toss you a pointed look. You rethink your statement on the morality of betting on reasons why she suddenly dressed up. “All or nothing on an ex.”

You pick up the stack of papers as they share a satisfied smile, Lucas downing Marina’s coffee. He promises to make her another and that he’ll help you out with the coffees since he’s already there. You remind him not to forget the water since that was his task last time. Jackson is in the middle of expressing how stupid Lucas is for drinking the coffee in the first place since Marina is already on edge when Ethan rushes in. 

“Geraldson is here,” he announces in a panic. “You’ll never believe who’s with him!”

All three of you stand straighter as you wait for the answer. Through a disbelieved sigh, he exclaims, “Byun  Baekhyun!”

You must have misheard him. Maybe Ethan misheard it himself. All morning you’ve been texting  Baekhyun. He posted two doormen at your lobby, ones armed with more than just kind remarks to those who enter and exit. You’ve been arguing with him about whether or not you live in a safe enough neighbourhood all the way to work and then he asked you what you had planned for the day. He had ample time to tell you he was coming. It probably wouldn’t have changed much, but at least you would have been more willing to put up with Marina and her attitude.

Questions erupt from your co-workers and you realize, following them into the office, that the same excitement Ethan carries buzzes over everyone else. They rush to get into their places and look busy as Mr. Geraldson enters. Three men are behind him, the last being  Baekhyun. 

He looks uninterested, unchanged as he scans the office. Hands in his pockets and hair falling over his eyes, repressed memories of being pressed up against a balcony railing return to you. The intensity of his stare and warm chest against yours has been the subject of your late night thoughts every night before bed. You toss and turn the memory of his fingers away, trying desperately to ignore the ache between your thighs. 

 Baekhyun has yet to mention it. Honestly, if you didn’t as hard as you did, you would have thought that it was all a dream with the way he speaks to you now. All his messages are bare of any indication that he touched you. Sometimes you stare at the chat and wonder if you should just ask him about it but you can’t shake the feeling that he might be avoiding the subject for a reason. What if it was a pity play? What if he was just trying to make you feel better about leaving you to fend for yourself with his ex? Maybe he didn’t enjoy it as much as you thought he did. You were technically the only one being stimulated and his was only half hard when pressed against you. 

“There he is,” Lucas whispers.

You blink back to reality and refocus your attention on  Baekhyu- the investors. 

“Which one?” Jackson asks, then rolls his eyes when Lucas shrugs. “Why did you say that then?”

“He’s there, isn’t he? I just don’t know which one.”

“The last one,” you inject, hoping to squash their bickering before it reaches Mr. Geraldson. “The one with the green floral coat.”

Your comment attracts more than Jackson and Lucas’s attention. Half the office turns to you, drawing  Baekhyun’s eyes as well. He smirks when he sees you. His brows bounce as that smirk wides into a smile. 

Your face grows hot. You try as hard as you can to suppress the giddiness in your smile, but you’d be lying if you said you’re not happy to see him - even if he forgot to mention it. 

“You know him?” Lucas asks, eyes round and tentative. 

Looking back to the crowd of eyes you’ve drawn, you swallow thickly. “He’s a friend.”

Jackson clears his throat. He can’t meet your eyes anymore. In fact, no one can. “Back to work,” he mutters before darting to his desk. The crowd disperses, Lucas returning to the kitchen without a word. What the hell happened to all that excitement?

In searching for a face to ask what exactly you’ve said or done to provoke such a reaction, you catch Marina’s eye. Jaw tight, she glares. Her hands are shaking. It takes Mr. Geraldson’s greeting to pull her silent wrath away from you. 

The copy room is your only refuge. It’s warm from the heat of the copies and relatively quiet if you don’t include the loud whirring of the machine. There aren’t any prying eyes or nervous shuffling there either. Apparently knowing  Baekhyun here is not as widely impressive as knowing him at the gallery. People were pathetically nice to you then in hopes of getting into  Baekhyun’s good graces. It seems like, here, they don’t want to associate with you because of it. The entire situation is so incredibly confusing because you didn’t think anyone here cared about associations. They are nice to you even while knowing Marina hates your guts. So why is it such a big deal that  Baekhyun doesn’t hate you. Should you have lied about your friendship?

You’ve finally set the machine in motion when the door opens. 

“Hey, Angel.”  Baekhyun shuts the door behind him. His coat is missing, fitted black button up on display instead. He smiles as he approaches, hands on your waist to pull you into a hug. Sage and tea leaves soothe your anxious heart. You borrow your nose into his neck and he holds you a little tighter. “Rough day?” 

The depth of his voice vibrates against your chest. His hands cup your cheeks when you finally pull away. It takes his thumb brushing under your eye for you to register that you’re crying. 

“Hey, hey, hey,” he whispers, slightly crouching to meet your downcast gaze. “What’s going on? What happened?” 

The softness of his voice only spurs more tears. You part your lips to apologize only for a little sob to escape instead. , how pathetic could you be. So some of your co-workers don’t like you. What the is the crime in that? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and not everyone has to like you. You know this and know it well. Why does it make you cry harder then? 

Hands on his chest, you clutch onto his shirt. What are you supposed to tell him now? You can’t say they don’t like you and you can’t tell him why. Caught in this terrible moment of tears, you remain pathetically idle. 

“(Y/N), I’m not kidding. Tell me what happened right now or I’ll go out there and lose my on everyone,” he says in that deep, business voice. , he really is serious. 

You draw in a shaky breath before muttering, “Just a b-ba-ad da-ay.”

He huffs through this nose, annoyed when he hears your shattered voice. Wiping your tears, he tilts your head up at him and says, “That’s hardly an answer to my question.” 

The copy machine stops whirling now that it has finished all the copies. The sniffling silence between you is undeniable now. You turn to get the copies for the machine only for  Baekhyun to hold you in place. He presses himself flush against you and towers. It’s cruel of him to use one of your weaknesses against you like this, especially when he knows just how much you adore it when he stands over you like this. Even if you won’t admit it. 

“Tell me the truth.”

“That is-”

“Is it Marina?”

In the month you’ve worked here, you never mentioned Marina to him. In fact, you’ve never mentioned the trials of working here to him at all, knowing he would try to dip his hand into your work life and manipulate it so that it’s easier to endure. And though you appreciate the thought behind the gesture, you rather deal with your work on your own. It already pains your pride enough that he was the connection you needed to finally land a job. 

So, how the hell does he know of Marina, of all the she has put you through? 

You swallow down the lump in your throat and attempt to soothe your breathing enough to coherently ask, “She called me Bo-peep, didn’t she?”

He furrows his brows. “She calls you Bo-peep?” 

Mirroring his expression, you retaliate with, “How did you know she hates me?”

 Baekhyun bites his lip. He shifts his weight and wipes the last of your tears, drying his hands on his expensive slacks before shoving them in his pocket. “We used to…” he trails off, looking for the right term. 

“Date?”

He chuckles, “I don’t date, Angel.”

It’s becoming clearer. All the petty coffee runs and useless tasks, all the favoring of Lucas over you and micromanaging all seems to make sense now. She’s another one of  Baekhyun’s buddies and thinks you’re the next. 

You let out a dry chuckle with a shake of your head. “Should’ve known.”

“I didn’t know you worked in this department,” he rushes to explain. “You don’t really like to talk about work.”

“I wonder why.”

He doesn’t care for your sarcasm, towering over you again. You want this not to turn you on, but your dampen all the same. He wipes a stray tear and tilts his head. If you didn’t know any better, you’d think he’s teasing the impression of a kiss. “I can take care of it.”

You shake your head, pressing your thighs together. “I can handle it myself. She’s just annoyed with Geraldson for moving up the meeting and the fact that you made it so obvious we know each other.”

“Should I have ignored you?”

“No!”

The urgency in your voice surprises you too. Yes, everyone acting differently around you . But, it would have broken your heart if  Baekhyun pretended you didn’t exist, especially when he already pretended he didn’t make you call him daddy while playing with you. You’d rather be in here with him than without. 

And he knows this well, a cocky smile playing on his lips. “I’ll make a note; you like attention.” 

You playfully glare. “How have you kept me this long if you’re only just realizing this?”

One of his hands trails down the curve of your before gently squeezing. Your hiccuped breaths somewhat subside as you arch your back, pushing into his hand. “I’ve found that my fingers seem to do the trick,” he whispers with his lips hovering over yours. 

You shiver and your hips act on their own, rolling into his. It only happened once, but you tell yourself that it’s all muscle memory to salvage your pride. His growing bulge offers a bit of reassurance. “There’s a boardroom of people waiting for you.”

“A few more minutes won’t kill them.” He squeezes your again, harder this time. You gasp into his mouth. He groans, smirking. “I can’t have you walking out there, squirming and whining-”

“I don’t whine,” you insist through something similar to a whine. 

 Baekhyun chuckles. You fight a smile, shifting your weight. “That’s right, Angel. You beg.” 

“I’m not begging you to touch me,  Baek. I was barely able to walk last time.” That was supposed to sound angry but came out in a pout and the memory makes you wetter. He had to hold onto you for most of the night. You remember smelling like him by the time the event was over. 

He laughs. With the menial distance between your lips, you’re practically exchanging breaths and every ripple that leaves his mouth makes you smile. “I barely did a thing.”

“Shut up,” you chuckle, growing hot all over. “It was my first time.”

Nudging your nose with his, he lets out a low, throaty groan. “I remember,” he whispers. 

“You do?”

He nods as his other hand runs down your thigh and hooks it around his waist. He leans you against the copy machine and mutters, “I think it went something like this, no?”

The moan that escapes you taints your face with shame. He really hasn’t done much, but you’ve been thinking about this for over a month. You thought that you’d have to wait until the next event to discuss this with him… and maybe ask for it again. Besides, you’re at work. You can’t let him play with you at work. It’s wrong. Being with him like this is wrong. He said it himself; he doesn’t date. What do you think you’re gaining from this interaction? 

Still, you tighten your arms around his neck. You want him closer when he touches you this time. You don’t want to give him another chance to pretend this didn’t happen. Holding his gaze, you nod and whisper, “Something like that.”

 Baekhyun takes this as the confirmation he needs to cup your through your damp . It’s pathetic how easily you shatter whatever controlled, collected persona you thought you carried. He smiles at the high pitched, breathy gasp that leaves you, almost amused with the sight himself. 

“You can’t tell me that wasn’t a whine.”

“It wasn’t.”

The tone of your voice earned you a sharp smack to your and a harsher grip of your . This time you do whine, the sound cinching in your throat when you remember you’re at work and can be heard at any moment. 

 Baekhyun rubs the blissfully stinging area, groping all too roughly at your for you to think you’re in the clear just yet. “Now, is that the way you should be talking to Daddy?” he questions. 

You can’t help a glare. He avoids the topic of touching you for all too long, only to tease you when he decides to touch you again. Then, he has the audacity to tell you how to speak to him, to make you refer to him with that stupid title that you both know is such a ing turn on and yet you can’t help but succumb to it. “We shouldn’t even be doing this,” you mumble through a moan, hip rolling against his hand. “I work here.”

Maybe it’s the desperate tone of your voice or the way your body is reacting to his tender touch, but  Baekhyun is thoroughly amused. He bites his lip to keep from laughing as one of his fingers slips around the hem of your . When your eyes twitch at the press of his finger to your , he smiles and rubs his nose with yours. “You’re so adorable,” he belittles then pecks your nose. 

He needs to stop teasing. The month without his presence is teasing enough. And that ing tone he takes with you every time you just happen to react like a to his touch. You don’t think it’s very fair that you’re always the one treated like his when he shamelessly s and rubs you like you belong to him… which, upon further thought, doesn’t seem like a completely terrible idea. 

With two fingers, he draws slow but small circles around your , muttering about how ing wet you were before he even started. “I didn’t think you could get any wetter,” he whispers, all while holding your gaze. He tsks every time your eyes flutter shut from the sensation too, reminding you that if you want to , “You have to keep your eyes on me.” 

God, it just all feels like a dream. It feels like all the times you’ve tried to shake thoughts of him out of your head late at night have conspired against you to create such a cruel dream. But then you get a strong whiff of his cologne, his natural scent of sage not too far behind. Smells don’t usually travel into dreams, do they? 

He pinches your , jolting your hips up into his. He’s unbelievably hard and you refuse to admit that that’s the reason for your all too loud moan.  Baekhyun clamps his hand over your mouth, glaring as he pinches harder. “Keep it down,” he hisses, “And if you want to at all you’ll keep your eyes on me.”

All you meant to do was nod. The fatal look in his eyes however triggered an instinctual reaction to kiss his palm. It disarms him enough to shatter the anger that once took over his features. His treatment of your is gentler too. Attentive and soft, he rubs shallow, fast circles over it. You didn’t think such a delicate gesture would make your legs shake so much. But, here you are, trembling against him, into his hand and trying so ing hard to keep your eyes open. 

“Do you want more?”

You raise a brow, circling your hips to the pace of his fingers. More of him or his fingers?

His fingers fall to your entrance, gently circling it as his thumb takes over rubbing your . Though you are still debating the offer, you find that your body has already made the decision for you, ing up into him within seconds. It makes him smile all too smugly for your liking. Yet, you only seem to get wetter. 

“I’ll be gentle,” he promises, removing his hand from your mouth. 

“Will it hurt?” You’ve always wondered but never had the courage to ask. 

He shakes his head. “Not if you’re wet enough,” he smirks. “I think you can take it if you want it.”

Face flushed, you try not to feel too embarrassed as you nod. Sure, you may have done this before, but it was only just once. Just once and never again. Over and over, you’d mulled about this and him and wonder if possibly it would have been different if he did put his fingers in you. Would you have been more inclined to bring it up if he did? It also felt so good without, that the thought of being with his fingers so intimately this time makes you clench. 

He’s just hovering outside of your hole, but he can feel it all the same. Placing a soft kiss to your cheek, he lets his eyes fall shut and nuzzle his nose against your face. A little groan escapes him at the gentle scratches you offer on the nape of his neck. Playing with his hair is always so fun when he’s close like this and making you his. 

“You want it?”

“Yes.”

“Beg.”

You ing knew that it was too easy. Your pride screams at you to refuse him the pleasure of being right, but all those tortured nights thinking about this exact moment are stacking up against you. It would be stupid to act out now. So why do you?

“You’re unbelievable.” You try and fail not to sound so pitiful. 

 Baekhyun hums a throaty groan. “You’re too wet to play games, Angel. You know that if you just ask me nicely, you can have anything you want in the world. ”

His thumb moves faster, pressing down on your a bit harder than you’re mentally prepared for. You refuse to let that distract you though. Summoning your most innocent voice, you ask, “Really? Anything, Daddy?”

throbbing against your thigh, his teeth graze your cheek for a bite. You gasp, unsure if your surprise is due to his mouth or the impression of his huge length. “Anything,” he reaffirms in a rasp. 

“Even a pony?” 

Your joke has gone too far. Or, perhaps he’s just had enough of your attitude. A harsh slap meets your either way and those soothing rubs he usually offers after do not follow. It seems you’ve pissed him off a little too much. 

With a bite of your lip, you whimper, worried that you might not at all. 

“If you know you’re this ing ,” he harshly cups your , your back slamming back against the copy machine. “Why the do you mess around? Just ask.”

You huff, tired of his antics as he is of yours. “You want me to beg, not ask.”

“When has that ever stopped you? I thought you were my good girl.” 

His lips are at the base of your neck now, and at your skin. You tremble. And though you wish it was because of the way he bites down on your skin, you know that it really has to do with those three words: my good girl. 

He doesn’t date. Still, you are his. You cannot imagine anything more pathetic… that is until you begin to beg. 

Voice quivering and breathy, you whisper, “Please, Daddy? Can you pretty please finger me?” 

“Pretty please?” he teases against your skin. You can feel him smiling, enjoying your submissive state all too much. 

You know you should feel some sort of resentment towards him for the things he makes you say when he knows you want him. Yet, you can’t help this burst of empowerment. It’s to your words that he finds his motivation and it is through your words that he acts on it. Are you his or is he yours?

“Are you ready, Angel?” he whispers. When you nod, he adds, “Take a deep breath for me, okay?”

The moment you draw in a breath, his middle finger pushes into you. He moves slow and steady and yet you can’t help the squeal that escapes you. The burn of the stretch is nothing like you’ve ever experienced. You always thought it would be like a lump in your throat, straining against the walls of your larynx with each swallow. This feels more like sticking something between the fold of your elbow, but wetter and so much more pleasurable. 

And  Baekhyun stays true to his word, every gesture being soft and tender. He studies your face rather obsessively too, eyes bouncing over all of your features for any signs of discomfort. All you can really do is peer up at him like you’re begging him all over again but you just don’t know for what. You like the slow pace he’s set, it almost does feel like something you can- 

“Holy fu-uck!”

 Baekhyun clamps his hand over your mouth again. He reached as far as he could before adding an extra finger. That alone makes your eyes roll back, but it is the cool tip of something around one of his fingers that made you moan out the way you did. He holds them steady in you as he glares. “Honestly, Angel, if I didn’t know any better, I would think you’d want everyone to know I was in here with you,” he hisses as he curls his fingers. 

Your head falls back with another whiney moan at the sensation.  Baekhyun misinterprets it though. “Mm, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? You’d like someone to just walk in here and watch me finger the lights out of you?”

Shame should riddle you with senses enough to stop all this now and return to your tasks. Only you’ve lost your senses the moment he held you and your shame has disappeared the moment he pinned you his good girl. It’s the only reason you clench around his fingers, you tell yourself. It has to be the only reason the idea of being walked in on and watched makes you so ing needy, your hips rock forward into his hand and back again. Because otherwise that would be insane, right? It would be insane that he would even continue to you knowing someone was watching. 

 Baekhyun takes the tightening of your walls as a good sign, smirking down at you as he cradles your waist. His fingers jolt into action. Curled just right, they bounce in you, hitting a sensitive spot you probably wouldn’t have been able to find yourself. That metal tip you now presume must be a ring, scratches at your walls so deliciously, it drops your mouth open and tongue out.  Baekhyun must feel it too, removing his hands from your mouth to see it for himself. 

“God, you’re so hot,” he groans before sticking his tongue out to yours.

Your quivers, much to his delight, and eyes widen at the gesture. He wants you to fall apart. He must or else he wouldn’t have been so blunt as to play with your tongue so freely. Saliva drips down both your chins as your tongues swirl around each other, frantically and, dare you even think, passionately. 

You don’t think you can take anymore as you clutch onto his shoulders, his shirt in your hands. But then he starts to rub your with his thumb all while picking up his pace. Your head almost knocks into his as your knees buckle.

 Baekhyun is quick to keep you from falling, holding you tight against him with the grip around your waist. “You have no idea how cute you get when you’re about to ,” he chuckles, speaking so casually you would think his fingers weren’t in you if it hadn’t been for that familiar twisting knot that makes you clench so tight as it gets harder and harder to ignore. “Your right eye always twitches- oh, just like that.” 

Biting your lip, you prepare yourself to swallow your moans, knowing it’s going to be a struggle to remain below a whisper once you .  Baekhyun sees right through your plans, kicking the copy machine behind you. It whirls into motion, sounding louder than the wet squishes of his fingers moving inside you. “Don’t hurt yourself trying to be quiet, Angel,” he whispers in your ear so you can hear him over the machine. “You’re doing so good for me. Cute, tight little taking my fingers so well. You like it, right? You like how my fingers feel inside you, Angel?”

“Yes, yes! I lo-ove it, Daddy! S-so mu-uch!” 

Okay, maybe now you are whining. But, you’re about to so it hardly seems fair that he can hold this against you later. It doesn’t even really matter now with the way his fingers are soaking his pants. You can feel the wet patch from your arousal dampen the spot of his black slacks against your leg. 

“Angel,” he starts, wanting to sneak a glance down between your legs, but you’re holding on too tight. 

Your vision begins to blur, mouth falling open and even with the machine whirring loudly behind you,  Baekhyun has to press you against it so that he can clamp your mouth shut. Blood is rushing to your head, clogging your ears enough that you can breathe or hear your own heart beat, let alone  Baekhyun’s now distant voice. Your body quakes all over, throwing your head back only to have  Baekhyun pull it right up by the grip over your mouth.

“Look at me!”

The rough tone of his voice, the lust-blown look in his eyes and the harsh pump of his fingers send a rush of all over his hand. Your legs give out and you have to resort to hugging  Baekhyun for dear life to keep from falling. He rests his forehead against yours, not really seeming to mind it all too much. You begin to wonder for a split second why he hasn’t let go of your mouth and just kissed you instead. 

A burst of something more liquid than just your leaks out of you and all over  Baekhyun’s pants. He gasps, pulling away only a fraction to watch as it happens again. 

“, I knew it,” he smirks. 

You, on the other hand, are not so composed. Your senses have only just come back to you, having somewhat regained your hearing enough to hear how the machine masks your loud heaving for air but not  Baekhyun’s laughter. You really, for the love of God, hope you did not just do what you think you did all over his pants. 

 Baekhyun takes his fingers out as a bit more drips out of you this time. He rubs every last drop out, meeting your horrified gaze with a cocky smirk. “It’s okay, Angel. They’re just pants.”

“I ruined them,” you gasp, wanting so badly to act as guilty as you felt. Your hips still circle around his hand, almost needy for more even though it’s almost starting to hurt. If you try to move away from his hand now though, will he ever put it back? Are you going to have to wait another month before he does?

“I don’t care,” he shrugs. 

“You have a meet-”

“I’m more impressed with how easily you just squirted.”

Is that what that was? You let out a sigh of relief between pants.  Baekhyun gives you a reassuring smile, rubbing the entirety of your one last time before on his fingers. You hope that is a habit he always has after playing with you because holy , is that not the iest thing you’ve ever seen. Nothing beats the sight of an amused  Baekhyun with his hair over those intense mismatched eyes and coated fingers in his mouth. 

“Yeah?” you ask, somewhat dazed. 

He nods, putting his finger in your mouth now. There’s barely any left but just tasting his spit is comfort enough. When he removes them, he presses his forehead against yours with a little smile. 

It feels like you’ve been standing for hours in this comfortable silence with your leg still wrapped around him, hands on his shoulders and his on your , just gazing at one another. His pants are so wet against your leg, you wonder how the hell he’s going to explain this to the boardroom. 

, the meeting!

Unhooking your leg from around his waist, you move out of his hold only for  Baekhyun to tighten his grip. You give him a playfully pointed glare to which he only smirks, “Not yet, Angel.”

“I have to get these documents set for the meeting. Lucas will probably be wondering where I am too,” you explain, trying so hard not to mentally make a huge deal at the fact that he would rather hold you here like this instead. 

His grip on your tightens. You gasp in his mouth as he asks, “Lucas?”

“He’s the other intern.” When he doesn’t say anything, just stares at you inquisitively, you add, “We help each other out sometimes to keep Marina off our backs.” 

His face falls blank, like it was when he first entered the building. In seconds, you’re released from his hold and he rolls your black skirt back down from where it was bunched at your waist for you. When you part your lips to thank him, he reaches behind you and grabs the stacked documents for you to take. 

“Don’t want to keep Lucas waiting,” he mutters when you simply stare up at him. 

Is it because it’s your second time with him? You’re not even really with him, but is he acting cold because it’s not your first time? He was so much more attentive before, right? You didn’t just make that part up in your head? He held and kissed your neck and cheeks and nose. What about your forehead? He kissed your forehead so much, especially when you finished. Where are all those forehead kisses now? 

A little sigh escapes you as you take the documents. “Sorry again about your pants,” you say before walking around him. Your legs are a bit shaky but it’s nothing a few more steps can’t manage. 

When you reach for the door handle, you feel his arms sneak around your waist. Your back meets the warmth of his chest. His lips hover over the edge of your ear as he whispers, “You did so well for me today. Sure, you came without asking,” he teases with a chuckle and little tickle of your stomach. You giggle with him, slightly squirming in his hold. “But all the squirting made up for it.”

“I’ll be sure to remember that next time,” you joke before realizing the implication of your words. You just alluded to a next time that might never come. 

 Baekhyun doesn’t seem to mind or maybe just doesn’t register your words. He presses a long kiss to your temple then whispers, “Are you sure you don’t want me to do anything about Marina?”

Something about hearing her name from his lips makes you a little queasy. You fight through the feeling, shaking your head. “I can handle it on my own.” You try to sound as reassuring as you can but you know he doesn’t believe you. Still, he lets you go. 

After setting up the boardroom for the meeting, you sit at your desk, separating paper clips from  gold to silver, and watch as Lucas sits in the corner by Jackson. He takes diligent notes, once promising to share them with you but now might have different plans. Marina sits by  Baekhyun. His gaze is either fixated on his papers or you; never her. 

When the meeting is over, you hear Lucas complain to Jackson in the kitchen about the weird smell coming from  Baekhyun. 

“It’s like really expensive cologne mixed with something else.”

“Did you notice his pants were wet?” When Lucas raises his brows, Jackson adds, “And his shirt was all wrinkled too.”

A smile plays on your lips.