ROTTEN ANGELCAKE 8

fabaek2

Baekhyun loves to speed. You became well accustomed to his pace during that polo match a couple of weeks ago. You’re now just as obsessed with the rush. Watching the world whiz by in a swirled zoom is exhilarating in itself, but knowing Baekhyun is in control tickles an unknown itch deep within your gut. There’s nothing more comforting, more arousing than notes of soft pop blending with hums of the roaring engine, and Baekhyun right behind the steering wheel. 

This is possibly the only entertaining thing about this trip so far. Baekhyun did not pick you up at noon like he once promised, but rather at the crack of dawn. You woke to the distant honk of a horn. You ignored it, having peeked out and spotted an unfamiliar black jeep parked in front of the building. Cursing the fool, you crawled back into bed. A few more honks and endless buzzes of your phone later, you came to realize that it was your fool. 

“What are you doing?” he asked after he loaded your small suitcase and hopped into the car as well. 

You thumbed through your messages from last night and replied, “Looking for the wake up call text I did not send you.”

Baekhyun playfully poked your cheek when you turned to glare at him. He brushed his fingers under your chin. “You’re cute when you’re cranky.”

“I will bite your hand off,” you half-heartedly threatened. 

Though you both knew it was a joke, his eyes still gleamed with intrigue. 

The most interesting part, however, is his attire. Sitting in the passenger seat now, off to that unknown detour Baekhyun claims you must make, you still cannot get over his outfit. Usually in some sort of fitted suit with his hair styled, Baekhyun wears a hoodie. It’s grey and oversized but cannot manage to swallow his massive frame. He sits in black slacks with his long legs spread, and Gucci loafers with the heels folded. 

And his hair - holy , his hair is curly. Curly and fluffy, sitting in a neat mess over his eyes. It takes every last drop of self-restraint not to run your hands through it and push it all out of his pretty eyes. The strands don’t hinder the strength of his powerful stare, but you rather meet it unobstructed. You rather pepper his forehead with kisses and his brows and his eyes too, all while straddling his lap… maybe even rubbing on him the way he did to you. Maybe you can try to match his speed. Maybe he can show you how. 

An exhausted sigh back into reality. Baekhyun quietly curses under his breath. Since he picked you up, he’s been arguing with one of the directors of his company over the phone. There seems to be some sort of deal that Baekhyun is pushing for but the board members’ logic cannot be trusted when “they’re each other’s asses.” You decide against telling him how wrong he got that saying, knowing he’s not in the mood to be corrected right now. 

“Maybe your proposal is not as clever as you think it is.” 

It is not a suggestion. It’s a statement, one spoken with too heavy a tone for Baekhyun’s liking. 

The director has the gull to continue, “Maybe you need to rethink your priorities-”

Brows furrowed, he hangs up on the director. EDEN attempts to ask Baekhyun if he’d like to schedule a call back. Baekhyun ignores her. She takes the hint, letting the car fill with the quiet music once more. 

Baekhyun clutches onto the wheel tightly, glaring at the road. Nervously shifting, you watch him carefully. His shoulders stiffen. 

“Not now, Angel,” he says softly, cold eyes never leaving the road. He must feel you staring.

You can tell by the bite behind his tone that, for your sake, he’s trying to compartmentalize his anger, redirecting it onto the other drivers on the road instead. Though touching, it doesn’t do much to soothe your worries. 

Since you’ve met, Baekhyun has scarcely mentioned his work, a detail you never really gave much thought since it never really interested you. Besides, he has a habit of mentioning it in passing when referring to meetings or events. And it’s not as though he shys away from it, answering you when you have questions about his car or EDEN.

It’s just different watching him so consumed by all the stress. It’s different hearing bits and pieces of a conversation you know you should not be listening in on and witnessing the fall of his handsome face as it becomes overwhelmed with fatigue.

It’s different being told no even when you haven’t asked for anything yet.

Baekhyun spares you a glance, noticing your gaze has not shifted off him. “I’m fine, Angel, really. I just don’t want to talk about it, okay?” He maintains a gentle tone, but you’ve been hanging out long enough to know when he’s hiding something. 

“For the record, I thought it was a great idea,” you say, attempting to keep your voice leveled. 

He sees through the lie anyway. A smile plays on his lips. “You didn’t even hear the idea,” he replies, sounding amused. 

Well, that’s a start. 

“Um,” you furrow your brows, slightly playing dumb. “Are you not the guy that built a car, a whole network of software used by the entire world, and created the most accessible and helpful AI on the planet?”

With every point, Baekhyun finds it harder to fight off his smile. His shoulders relax and grip loosens from the wheel. It’s quite easy to amuse him, you realize. For a moment, you thought you’d have to hike up your skirt and touch yourself just the way he taught you. He’s never mad when you’re having fun. 

“I am also the most intelligent,” EDEN adds. 

“And the most intelligent,” you quickly correct. 

That smile finally overtakes his features. It lights up his face and those cold eyes that once glared at the road, soften in delicate joy as he quietly chuckles to himself. “That’s sweet, Angel, but I don’t think it counts in this situation.” 

“Why not?”

Baekhyun glances your way with a raised brow, silently asking you to be serious. 

“The idiot on the phone said that your idea may not be as clever as you think it is but all your other ideas have changed the world. With a track record like yours, I think you’d have to try to come up with something ty,” you explain, now shifting in your seat so you can face him. 

That cocky glint in his eye returns. “Oh? I’d have to try?” he teases, chuckling when you playfully roll your eyes. 

Though he becomes slightly insufferable when full of himself, you know it is all in good fun. Besides, it’s much nicer than seeing him so angry and needlessly glaring at drivers he passes on the highway. 

“All I’m saying,” you start, trying to rein in the conversation before he lets his cockiness run amok, “is that it would be rather difficult for someone with a two hundred level IQ to not come up with a clever idea.”

“One-ninety seven,” he corrects, rubbing at his bottom lip. 

Your seatbelt restrains the urge to reach over and kiss his cheek. You know he’d appreciate the gesture, but his passion about making sure you’re properly buckled in will be the centre of his attention. 

Instead, you decide to take a more passive approach. Resting a hand on his thigh, you offer soothing rubs. His hips ever so slightly shift forward. One glance and you can see his bulge tight against his slacks. You know he’s never been soft in all the times you’ve been with him, your presence seemingly being the reason. But to see him so hard is still so unusual. His pants are practically fighting to stay intact as his massive, hard length pushes against it. 

You bite back a moan, chewing on your lip. , what you’d do to just reach out and touch him. You don’t want to cause too much trouble, just a little cupping would do. Maybe even rub him outside of his pants like he does to you when he teases your through your . Would he like that? Would that make him feel better?

Baekhyun places his hand over yours and brings it to his mouth. Your attention redirects to his face, watching as he places a little kiss over your knuckles. You wouldn’t have given it much thought if he hadn’t been smirking.

He finds all too much amusement in your interest. How is it, that even when he is the one clearly craving your touch, you are left defenseless to him? You’re the one humiliated and flushed and oh so desperate for his praise and attention. You hardly find that fair, especially since he’s still shifting about in his seat. He’s trying hard to keep it to a minimum but you still catch the half lift of his hips as he tries to sneakily adjust himself. 

You once asked him if being so hard hurt. He never really gave you a straight answer.

Does he touch himself when you’re not around? He’s never for you, deeming himself finished when you are. Is it because you too fast? Does he think you can’t keep up with him? He might not be completely wrong, memories of being ed against the stable still shake you to your core, but it still bruises your pride. He must know by now that if he is the one providing such pleasure then you’d happily consent to being ruined and overstimulated. 

And does he crave your touch when he’s upset like how you crave his? Is that why he’s shifting? Is that why he needed to take your hand away from his lap? Why can’t you play with him? Would it really hurt so much if you were the one to rub his frustrations out for him? 

Your hand slips out of his. His brows draw together in confusion, curious eyes bounce between yours and the road. As his lips part to question why you’ve removed yourself from his grasp, you return your hand on his inner thigh. Your fingers trace lazy circles against his skin, moving dangerously close to his bulge. 

A shaky sigh gets cut off by the bite of his lip. He grounds his hips into the seat rather than your touch. 

“Do you wanna watch a show, baby?” he asks, once cocky voice now wavering. 

Oh? A show? Is he trying to distract you? 

You curl in your lips to keep from giggling. He’s either too consumed by his anger with that director or all too to shake you off, hoping to busy you with a distraction instead. It’s cute… exhilaratingly cute. There isn’t a lot that can make him so fragile like this. 

You understand now why he’s so obsessed with pleasing you. The power held in playing without much consequences is so consuming, you know you’ll be craving a dose every time you see him here after. Even if he doesn’t , knowing that you can make him this breathless with a simple little touch is all you need. 

Struggling to bite back a smile, you soften your voice the way he likes it, the way he can’t resist, and reply, “I’m already watching a show, Daddy.” 

He’s caught onto your intentions now, stiffening when you let your fingertips brush his bulge. Jaw tight, he spares you a sidelong glance. “I’m not in the mood for games, Angel. Be a good girl and sit quietly.” 

Voice raspy, you know you’ve latched onto his heart. He doesn’t sound this consumed unless you’re about to . Pressing your thighs together, the thought of in his car arrests your attention for a moment. With his legs spread out like that as he drives, it’s hard not to imagine what it would be like riding him. You might not be ready for his in you just yet, but to grind on him the way he did to you during that polo match might be just as good. Or, at least you hope as much. 

Right now though, all you want is just a little moment with his . You want to really see it, a sight you have still to be blessed with. You know he’s big, have felt him try to squeeze himself between your lips as he grinds against you. It’s ridiculous that you haven’t been able to really see him in all his glory though. He’s seen every inch of you by now, and spread open or bent over his desk. It’s really not at all fair that all you’ve seen of him is his collarbone or forearms. Both of which are glorious sights in themselves, but you know his will be something else. 

You want to hold him in your hand. You want to feel the weight of him, see if you can wrap your fist around it. Will you need both hands? 

“You don’t look like you’re not in the mood,” you all but mewl, finally calling upon his undivided attention as he turns to face you. 

One look and you catch the intrigue, the desperate desire drowning in his eyes. He chews on his lip, reverting his gaze to the road. Hips ever so slightly jutting towards your hand, he asks, “Do you want Daddy’s fingers? Is that what this is all about, Angel?”

Though not your initial goal, the idea does not seem like something you want to pass up on. So, instead of answering, you shift around in your seat, pulling up the short skirt of your dress up to your waist and spreading your legs. For optimal access, you even prop your foot up against the dash. The new position has the seat belt digging into your stomach however, so you click it off, earning a warning from EDEN. 

Baekhyun quietly chuckles, eyeing your dampened while struggling to focus on the road. Why he’s still driving and not letting EDEN take over is beyond you. He reaches over and you think his large hand is going to cup your wetness, but he goes for the seat belt instead. 

“What did I tell you about your seat belt?”

“It hurts, Daddy,” you whine. 

Baekhyun in a sharp breath. The tip of his tongue peeks between his teeth as he half-heartedly glares. “Good girls wear their seat belts.”

“Good girls get .”

The words left you in a quick blur, having not even properly registered before spoken. 

Baekhyun smiles, unable to hold back his amusement for much longer. He raises a brow as his hand comes down on your clothed . Trying to stay focused on driving, he doesn’t see how your hips bounce to his wicked touch. He does hear that whiny gasp, however, and that alone earns you another smack. 

He cups your as you attempt not to sound so ruined already. “How long have you been this wet, Angel?”

You cup his bulge. He swallows thickly. “How long have you been this hard, Daddy?”

His middle finger harshly presses against your drenched entrance, teasing the possibility of going inside but never quite doing so. His hips involuntarily roll against your hand, and he hums a low growl to himself. If you didn’t know any better, you’d think he was annoyed about giving into you. 

You’re not sure what’s so wrong about touching him the same way he touches you. He’s always so overwhelmed with playing with you that he puts his own pleasure on hold. You want him to unravel for you the same way you do for him. 

“Daddy’s not hard, Angel,” he lies, voice gruff and raspy. 

Does he think you don’t know what a hard feels like, let alone looks like? Sure, you’ve never really encountered a in person, but you’ve watched plenty of to know what it looks like, specifically when it’s hard. He knows this well too, teasing you about how much you’re always watching instead of really doing anything about your needs. 

So what’s the point in lying? Does he not want you to touch him?

You’re about to remove your hand when his hips roll right into your palm again. Your hips do the same to his hand. It’s as though your bodies are engaging in a needy, wordless conversation. 

Baekhyun fights the urge to shut his eyes, a sight you never would have thought you’d witness. All you’ve done is cup him. He’s put himself in worse positions, rubbing himself against you, and has never shut his eyes once. Well, not to your knowledge anyways. He has always buried his face in the crook of your neck or between your s, shielding his eyes from view. Has he been shutting his eyes this whole time? 

The temptation to comes naturally. You know you need to start slow first, however. Playing with him too much too soon might not get you any sort of pleasure at all. He usually lets you get away with a lot, but how much is he willing to let go of if you’re the one in control?

“Daddy?” You start, summoning his dazed attention. When his gaze meets yours, you exaggerate your innocent stare and peer up at him through your lashes, just the way he adores it. “Do you touch yourself too?” 

Pupils dilated, wet lips slightly parted, Baekhyun’s breath hitches. “When did you get so filthy, Angel?” he questions in a whisper. 

Slowly rubbing his bulge, you offer an innocent shrug. It’s not that you mean to play dumb, but since being with Baekhyun the lines of what you will and won’t do have been blurred. Initially, you wouldn’t meet anyone outside of the app, until it came to Baekhyun. You weren’t looking for a friend, until you met Baekhyun. You didn’t even want to be touched by anyone, not even yourself, until that touch belonged to Baekhyun. He is what makes you want to be so filthy, so dirty. You want to be doused in his scent, his essence, and he in yours. When people meet the both of you, you don’t want them to know where one starts and the other ends. 

But Baekhyun won’t have any of it. Suspicious of your intentions, he removes his hand from your and grabs your wrist to take your hand off him too, just when his hips were about to move right against you again. 

You pout, whining in protest, “Daddy!”

He snaps his gaze to the road, refusing to be held captive by your charms. “You’ve had your fun, Angel,” he emotionlessly declares. “Now sit up and put your seatbelt on. We’re almost there.” 

Sitting up, you press your thighs together to relieve some tension. You don’t bother to fix your dress, ignoring his order to buckle up too. Instead, you cross your arms over your chest and whine, “But I’m not doing this for fun.”

He lazily tosses you a pointed look, as if to say he’s seeing right through your facade and tricks. 

Only, you’re not playing any tricks on him. “Seriously, I just want to touch you.”

“I’m driving,” he sighs. 

“That didn’t stop you from playing with me.” 

His shoulders slump in defeat. You know you’ve made all too good a point for him to counter so easily. Taking advantage of his hesitance, you add, “You just seemed upset and whenever I’m upset you touch me like that.” 

Leaning his elbow on the arm of his seat, Baekhyun bites on his finger. He spares you a sidelong glance, fighting a smirk and sighs, “That’s because you won’t stop squirming unless I do something about it.” 

“Well, you seem to be moving around a lot for someone who’s driving.” 

At this, he fully turns his head to face you. A warning seethes through a glare. “Angel,” he smirks, “you know you’re not ready for this.”

It’s true; you’re not. Yet, that only makes you want him all the more. Especially when he talks down to you so sweetly. You can’t help the challenge, the urge to convince him otherwise. 

So, you scoff, earning an amused raised brow. “It’s not like I’m asking to ride you, Baek. I just want to give you a ty .”

“ty ,” he repeats through a chuckle. “Yeah, you really sold me. Here, take my .”

You know he’s being sarcastic but go back to cupping him anyway. His hips adjust forward, pushing his hard against your hand with a little hiss. 

That smile of his wavers, chuckles cinching at his throat. “You really think you can handle this, Angel?”

, he must be bigger than you remember if he’s so adamant on making sure you know what you’re getting yourself into. The fear of his size doesn’t leave you hesitant however. Only a fraction more shy than when you started. All you want is a peek, a little and maybe, if he’d let you, just a little taste. You once felt his tip poke around your clothed , so thick and throbbing. You want your lips around it this time. You want to hear him moan like you did for him. 

Fiddling with his zipper, you timidly nod. 

His eyes darken. A wicked smirk tugs on the corner of his lips. “You don’t even know what to do with yourself,” he rasps. 

You know he’s only partly right but don’t have the mental capacity to tell him as much, not when your hand is in his pants. You can only feel a fraction of his length and you already know that you won’t be able to hold all of him. Still, you must see for yourself. 

When you glance up to silently ask for approval, you find him already staring. Your fingers play with the hem of his black boxer briefs- which fit him snuggly. He nods, as if quietly encouraging you to do what you’d like. You swallow thickly, making him smirk, and tug his briefs low enough to have his stand out, smacking his clothed stomach in the process. 

Mouth watering, you could cry. He isn’t just big; he’s huge. His tip cannot even be enclosed by the wrap of your thumb and index finger. Vein laced, throbbing and only slightly curved, his stands tall, possibly exceeding the length of his stomach to his ribs. You can’t really be sure but would love for him to take his hoodie off and confirm it for you. It’s not a request you have the capacity to ask, though. 

You squeak an apology with the smack. Maybe he’s right. Maybe you aren’t ready for him yet. You really have no idea what to do with yourself, especially when he’s not around. 

Your nervous uncertainty earns a little rub of your head. Peering up at him through your lashes, you find that his attention is not even on you. He’s staring straight ahead too, one hand on the steering wheel like he doesn’t have his out for you to touch and see. He’s suddenly chewing on something too, gum you presume. You don’t remember him mentioning anything about it though. 

“C-can I touch you, Daddy?”

It might be the fragility of your voice, the uncertainty in your tone or that he changed his mind. But, Baekhyun in a sharp breath. You watch his throb, his hips ever so slightly jut forward. He tries to keep his attention on the road, your hair bunching up in his fist. 

“Yes, Angel,” he whispers like a dirty secret, like EDEN might hear and broadcast it. “Just tell Daddy how it feels, okay?”

With a bite of your lip and a little nod, you redirect your attention back to his giant . Did it get bigger when you were looking away? 

He’s hot and throbbing against your palm. Your thumb never meets your fingers. You were right, he is bigger than you’re able to hold. Both in girth and length, Baekhyun excesses all humanity. In all the videos you’ve seen, never has anyone been bigger than Baekhyun. It’s almost laughable how some of them have tried, how those girls have lied when they scream about the other’s size. Baekhyun puts them all to shame.

A shaky breath escapes you as you tighten your hold just a bit, adjusting your grip to get a good feel of him. 

Baekhyun in a sharp breath. 

“Sorry,” you mutter, too nervous to see if he’s watching. “You’re just so big. I don’t know if I’m holding it- you right.” 

He breathlessly chuckles as you mentally curse yourself for your slip up. He pets your head, curling some strands behind your ear as he reassures, “No, Angel, it’s okay. You’re doing great.”

You press your thighs together, ignoring the way his voice tickles every needy part of you. Focusing on the task at hand, you slide your hand up to his tip. Some streams of ooze out. You can’t help brushing your thumb over it and around the tip, moving back down and up to do it again. The little bouts of help you move, but it’s not enough. You remember watching girls online, wishing you had the courage to do it with Baekhyun, and noticing how they’d spit on it. 

Hoping it might help you move smoother, you sit up on the chair, turning to face Baekhyun and tucking a knee under you. Gathering some spit in your mouth, you ignore Baekhyun’s confused look and lean over to drop it on his tip. His hips jut forward, ing your hand at the sound. A broken, throaty gasp escapes him. 

You shyly look up at him, hand now working much smoother up and down his . Head leaned back against the chair, he remained focused on the road. But his chest is heaving and lips are wet, parted. 

He looks so pretty when he’s , especially in that grey hoodie. You can’t help but lean over the seat and attach your lips to his jawline. Baekhyun wraps his free hand around your waist, biting his lip as you sloppily kiss up to his ear. He loves whispering the dirtiest things in your ear when you’re being played with. Maybe he’d like the same too. 

Only you have no idea what to say. Your words cinch at your throat to the mixed sound of his shaky breathing and the steady slick sliding of your hand around his . on his earlobe, you try to find something y and clever and heart wrenching enough to earn a moan, or maybe even a spank. Your dress still sits around your waist, now being held up but Baekhyun’s free hand, and just waiting for some attention. 

at the shell of his ear, you decide to just say the first thing that comes to mind, the first thing he always tells you when you’re in his position. “You’re doing so good for me, Daddy,” you practically moan. 

His grip around your waist tightens. He leans his head back with a breathless gasp, dropping your lips to his neck. Is that where he likes to be kissed? Your teeth graze his skin as his Adam’s apple bobs with a thick swallow. 

“Behave,” he warns, but his voice is shaken and tone weak. “Or I’ll put everything away.”

You can’t help smirking against his skin, burrowing your face into his hoodie to shower his collarbone with the attention you know he loves. “Could you really?” you question, purposefully exaggerating the innocence in your tone. Your hand moves faster, holding tighter. “Are you even driving anymore?”

A hard smack lands on your . The impact does not only provoke a whiney moan, but a of your body forward. You squeeze around him out of reflex, earning a loud moan from him yourself. 

Pulling away from bruising his skin, you find him glaring at you. His hand is still on the wheel though, recklessly driving, speeding down the highway like he doesn’t have you in his arms, wrapped around him. “Do you think this is a ing game, Angel?”

You pout. “But you always play with me.”

The whine in your words has him ing your hand again. He rubs at your stinging asscheek, reverting his gaze back to the road. 

“I just want you to feel good,” you confess in a whisper. 

He tugs at the hem of your , tightening the fabric against your so deliciously. You giggle through a little moan. Kissing his flushed cheeks, you mutter, “Yeah, just as good as that feels.” You wiggle your hips to be sure that he knows what you’re referring to. 

“You feel really good in my hand. I know you’re so big and I can’t really hold you properly, but I think that’s really hot,” you think aloud, behaving as he warned. “We should do it this way more often.” 

Baekhyun sneaks a glance your way, swallowing his moans all over again. That piece of gum he was chewing has disappeared and you’re beginning to wonder if he was ever really chewing on anything. “Yeah?” he breathes, smirk hovering over his lips. 

You smile and nod, brushing your nose against his. “I could watching you right now,” you whisper, voice delicate like he adores.  

A groan escapes him as his nervous, lust-blown eyes shift back to the road. , what would it take to make him pay attention? Are you not doing this right, you wonder as you move your hand faster. Maybe speed is the issue. He always likes it fast. 

His eyes remain ahead, only colder. His jaw tightens. When you kiss it, you can hear his teeth grit. Thumb grazing over his tip, you slow down your pumps over his and pout, “Are you mad at me, Daddy?”

Baekhyun swallows thickly. With a single shake of his head, he groans, “No, Angel.”

“Does this feel good?”

He his lips. “Feels great.”

Something isn’t right. His eyes are fluttering, heart racing but his words are falling short. Could he be trying to spare your feelings? You only ever hear the occasional moan, groan or otherwise gasp that indicates you’re doing something right. Maybe one hand isn’t enough. Maybe you need both. 

Wrapping your other hand around him, you find that even with both, you barely cover his . A moan leaves you at the realization. Baekhyun shifts up in your hand at the sound. He begins to your hands as they twist and squeeze around him. A few careful hisses escape him, but he’s nothing like you are when you’ve got his fingers in you. 

Not only does that bruise your pride, but also hurts your heart. He’s been feeling terrible and you promised him a good time, like how he always does for you. Most times, you don’t even have to ask. He’s there for you, there in you, making sure you’re feeling better by the time you . 

And you really want him to . You want to see what he does, what he looks like when his gets the better of him. Is he as vocal about it as you are? Does he lose his balance like you do? Does it wash over him so powerfully that he can’t keep his precious eyes open like he demands you do? 

What does he taste like? your lips, you’re sure he must taste so addicting. You’re sure that one drop will make you realize that you’ve been starving without him. 

You move before you can even process your actions. Leaning further over the console, you spit over his tip then it right into . The engine revs as Baekhyun swears. He holds on tight to your waist to keep you from falling as he drives much faster than you think is legal. When you at him again, that hand on your waist moves to your hair, cautiously gripping onto the roots. 

“Angel,” he moans, making your quiver, “you’re not ready for this. Sit back up in your seat like a good girl.”

Tip engulfed in your mouth, you ignore his warning. He’s constantly telling you what you are and aren’t prepared for without consulting you. You wouldn’t put yourself in positions you can’t handle. There’ve been countless sleepless, frustrating nights where you’ve stayed up watching girls and just imagined yourself in their place, worshipping Baekhyun’s on your knees. 

You’re ready. You’ve been ready. And with that in mind, you remove one of your hands and sink your mouth further around him. He’s just so big, a detail you somehow forgot to factor when imagining yourself in such compromising positions, that you don’t expect to have your jaw ache already. Tongue swirling around him, you try to work through it. 

A shaky moan leaves him. You begin to , in love with the way his voice sounds when it’s doused in needy lust. 

Baekhyun holds your head back before his tip can hit the back of your throat. He’s careful about letting you take him too deep. Every time he hears anything that resembles a gag, he warns you against getting carried away.

“Don’t strain yourself, Angel,” he whispers as he slightly pulls your head back by the grip on your hair.

It’s sweet, but you can’t help getting annoyed. You don’t need to be micromanaged while him off. It’s almost more demeaning than his silence when you were simply using your hands. Why can’t he just let you play with him like he does with you? 

With a pointed whine, you move against his hold and shove his as far as you can take him. It’s now that you realize you have an attentive gag reflex. Your throat immediately rejects his thick , pushing him right out with a cough and slimy string of saliva. Tears run down your face as you somewhat sit up, desperate to catch your breath. 

Baekhyun’s on the brink of being a mess as he watches you heave. A cocky smirk plays on his lips as he boasts, “Didn’t Daddy tell you to be careful?” 

You glare at him through your tears. He thumbs a string of saliva away from your lips as you reply, voice raspy, “I’m not done yet.” 

He the spit off  his thumb, raising an amused brow. “Will you listen to me this time?”

You nod, but you both know you have no intention of adapting to the cautionary. Bending over, you start slow again. The tip earns most of your worship before you gain the courage to work further down. You figured your mistake before was taking him all at once. So, you figure moving slower might help you accommodate him better. It’s a sound theory until put to use. 

Your gag reflex betrays you yet again. You huff an annoyed groan as you sit up again. 

“Aw, Angel,” Baekhyun chuckles through a loud moan. He gently scratches your head, condescendingly soothing away your frustrations. “It’s okay. It’s only your first time.”

Wet, spit-slick lips in a pout down, you glare down at his giant that’s so impossible to and return to pumping him with both hands. “It’s not fair,” you whine. 

His thumb tugs on your plump cheek as he caresses your face. It forces your gaze to him. Both hands are off the steering wheel. While one remains fixated on your face, the other tugs at the hem of your again, most of the fabric now lost between your cheeks. 

As you moan from the slight friction on your , he gently, breathlessly asks, “What’s not fair, Angel?”

Hands moving faster than you thought they could, you begrudgingly reply, “I always when you touch me.”

He leans his head back against the seat, as if finally understanding what you mean. A little smug smile settles on his lips. “Is that why you’ve been acting like a cute little brat? You want Daddy to ?”

“In my mouth.” 

There’s something about Baekhyun that stunts that mental filter in your mind and makes you confess your dirtiest thoughts. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that you know he’s already seen right through you. But, you also have nothing to hide. He’s in control of every part of you and that’s how you like it. You’re just curious as to how much of him he’s letting you see, let alone control. 

His eyes darken at the confession. Groaning to himself, his eyes dance all over your face. “I’m not sure, Angel. You look so pretty today.”

Your face is already ruined because of your tears, and lipstick smears because of his . There’s not much damage he can do now. “And don’t you think I’d look prettier with your all over me?”

“I thought you wanted it in your mouth?”

You smile, turning your head a bit so his thumb slides off your cheek and into your mouth. You harshly at it, peering at him innocently. 

He gently shakes your head by that thumb you have in your mouth. “You can’t keep doing that, Angel. You can’t look at me like that when you want something.”

“Just your , Daddy,” you whine around his thumb. “I just wanna taste. You tasted me.”

Baekhyun groans, eyes rolling as he looks up at the ceiling of the jeep. He pulls his thumb out of your mouth and wraps an unforgiving hand around your neck. He doesn’t push any pressure, but makes sure to get the impression that he will. 

You focus on pumping him faster and harder, giggling when his hips respond with s of their own. Baekhyun glares at you, but you don’t care. Rounding your eyes, you exaggerate your voice and whine over and over again, “Please Daddy! Please in my mouth! I wanna taste you!” 

His grip on your neck tightens. “Behave!”

“!”

Baekhyun looks at you to glare, but the moment his , cold eyes find your innocent ones, he completely unravels. Ropes of shoot out and splat over his sweater and ceiling and right across your face. You gasp and he cums again, another shot landing on your chin and his hand around your neck. 

You part your lips the moment you feel that first shot smear your face. A strand lands on your tongue and you push it up to the roof of your mouth to savour the flavour. You didn’t think something so salty can taste so ing good. He’s delicious, just as you thought he would be. And with every one of his strangled gasps, you find yourself craving more, on your wet, sticky fingers. 

He forces your other hand off him and covers his face with his arm, and groaning to himself. His hips shiver forward, like he’s still looking for stimulation. But the hand on your throat is cautioning you against further tempting him. 

Instead of disobeying, like you already have and know it will come back to you later, you sit back in your seat quietly. He peeks an eye out from under his arm at you, to find your tongue around your chin. You catch his eye, scooping some off your face and on your fingers.

“You’re a ing , huh?” he hisses through a ed out smirk. 

With a shake of your head, you giggle. “No, Daddy. Your .” 

There is an undeniable pride that blooms in your chest, warming your heart and the pit of your stomach, when Baekhyun leans his head back against his seat and contently sighs. That ghost of his hovers over his handsome features, his once sharp gaze now hidden behind fluttering lids. One of his hands comes up your face. His curved fingers gently brush upon your cheek as he admires you through half-lids. 

You clench empitly, gushing in your already sopping . A part of you really thought your correction would provoke a spanking, maybe a rough cupping on your too. Maybe you were just hoping it would. 

But Baekhyun remains heaving in his seat. Sometimes he’d groan to himself and other times he’d simply curse under his breath. You want to ask him if he’s okay, but you worry he’d hear your desire in your desperate tone. If you let him play with you now, the way you were hoping he would, you might never leave this parking lot, and everyone in it would surely know exactly what it is the both of you are doing in here. 

So, instead, you sit quietly in your seat, like the good girl he previously asked you to be. 

Gentle rain falls. While you’ve been busy, EDEN has led and parked you in the lot of a busy strip mall. You fear for a moment that others have witnessed your exposed lower half when perched up on the seat and over the console or the strands of that Baekhyun shot around the car. But the windows are darker than you remember them being. Baekhyun must have tinted them while you were… busy. 

An older man sits on a lawn chair outside of one the store. Beside him are an array of beautiful bouquets. Rain drops decorate the blooming, vibrant petals ever so delicately. You lean forward a bit to gage just how much of a variety he holds. Daisies, sunflowers, roses, tulips, and lilies. They’re all neatly wrapped in plastic sheets and colourful ribbons. 

Baekhyun hands your jacket–  well, his jacket. You’ve taken it the last time you visited EXO  Tower and have yet to return it. In fact, you thought that you might be able to do so this morning, but Baekhyun doesn’t seem to want it back just yet. He urges it into your hands and nods towards the flowers. 

“Pick what you’d like,” he nods, still a bit breathless. 

You know the effects of an , having experienced them to his hands countless times. You’ve almost temporarily lost your sight and sound and even your ability to hold your head up straight sometimes. You get breathless too, sure. But never has it lasted this long, and Baekhyun has most definitely been more ruthless with you than you ever have with him. Why he’s still trying to catch his breath, after a sub-par hand and , confuses you. 

Though you’ve been trying not to, knowing it will only make you want more of him, you glance down at his . Still throbbing; still hard. Glistening from your mouth, only just oozes from the pink tip. Is it because he’s still ? You can help with that. 

Baekhyun lays the jacket over your lap, forcing your eyes off his . “Go pick out some flower, Angel,” he repeats, voice more steady and forceful. 

“Do you need help?” You can’t stop yourself from asking. 

He sits up. “No.”

Either he’s regaining some control over himself, which by the throb of his , you are sure that is not the case, or he just really wants you out of the car. Digging into his pocket, he hands you a couple hundred dollar bills. At least he tries to. 

You don’t take them out of his hand. He must know it’s too much for a couple of flowers. “Do you have a twenty?” you ask instead. 

He smirks at your uncertainty before replying, “No.”

“Liar,” you smile with a raised brow. 

Again, he tries to push the money in your hands, but you clasp them behind your back. When he glares, you peer up at him through your lashes. It’s faint, but you catch a hitch of his breath and his heaving, which had somewhat subsided, continues. 

Then, his voice dips back down to that seriousness you always fall weak to. “You can either take this, Angel,” he rasps, eyes sharper with intrigue when you coward inwards, “Or you can sit here and watch me buy the whole ing shop.” 

“I’ll be doing the same thing if I take it,” you try to reason. Though your words seem rational, the smile playing on your lips is not. At least, not to you. The excitement between your legs might be an indication as to why you can’t fight off that smile. 

Baekhyun is only half-amused by your antics. “Have you been spending all your money at once, Angel?” he condescendingly asks. “Am I gonna have to teach you how to shop?”

You bite your lip. That is in fact what you have been doing with every cent he’d given you. It’s not really your fault though. You have loans to pay back and bills stacking up every month. It’s hard not to spend it all at once when life comes knocking oh so constantly. 

Your silence intrigues him more than you thought it would, however. Baekhyun brushes the folded bills against your lips, only just smearing them with the faint remnants of himself and orders, in a whisper, “Are you Daddy’s good girl?”

You nod. 

He pushes the bills in your mouth, smirking when you bite down. “Say it.”

“I’m Daddy’s good girl,” you mumble between the bills.

He tilts his head towards the flowers. “Go pick something pretty, Angel.”

There is a wretched part of you that wants to lean over the console again, with the money in your mouth, and try to transfer it into his. Then maybe climb over his lap and sit quietly, like the good girl he just made you say you are. 

But you know better than to disobey… at least for today. 

So you hop out of the car, pulling his jacket on, and take the bills out of your mouth. You buy a bouquet of tulips for you to admire and some lilies for his grandparents. Baekhyun joins you as the man wraps them up for you. His hands find your waist as he towers behind you. He pulls you back into his chest, tells the man to keep those flowers safe until he returns, and leads you into the mall. 

He stays true to his word, leading you to all the shops by a hand on the small of your back and teaching you how to spend those bills. When you pass up on buying an item in one shop, he picks it up for you in another.