333

fabaek2

, Daddy, — you’re gonna make me come!” You clench around Baekhyun’s hard , earning a groan from the man. He’s ing you into oblivion, something he had the talent of. His s were precise, brushing against that part that made you sing for him the most. 

He loves it, loves making his sweet girl and fall apart, all because of him. It satisfies his desires. He could just watching you in pleasure, and that’s all he ever wanted. 

Baekhyun leans closer and bites your earlobe from his position. He’s ing you from behind, an arm wrapping around your neck. Your back is against his sturdy chest so you occasionally feel his s rubbing against the arch of it. It’s incredibly arousing, how intimate and close you both are right now. 

It makes your heart pump faster and your adrenaline heighten. “Are you gonna come for me, Princess?” He rasps. You nod as slapping and squelching noises resonate in your ears. “You’re going to milk every last bit of my come, baby.“ Your walls pulsate around his at his words, making his moans louder. 

“Please, please, please,” you chant mostly to yourself, trying to chase the long-awaited your life. You didn’t think it was possible but Baekhyun manages to push himself into you even deeper than before. He’s pounding into you like a mad man, his hair sticking on his gorgeous face you love more than anything. 

All of a sudden Baekhyun turns you around without pulling his out, ing you missionary style. You reach out to him with open arms, and he smiles at you through thick lashes. He leans in to kiss you softly on the lips.

The action alone made your heart flutter. Baekhyun knows how to make you feel loved. He presses his forehead to yours, staring deeply into your eyes. You were always mesmerized by the color of his pupils. It was a dark brown and you knew he held the warmth of the sun. 

Baekhyun puts his right hand on your left , fingers twisting your s and pulling at it which made you ooze out more juices on his . He knows how sensitive your s are and he loves it. 

“Baekhyun, I’m—!” Baekhyun pulls out from your and suddenly you’re gushing from your , an act that you’ve never done before. Baekhyun rubs your lips using his hand, letting you squirt on it as long as you’d like.  He rests his head on your shoulder, letting you ride your wet with euphoria. His hot breath on your skin wakes you up from your short state of bliss. He leaves a kiss on your sweaty skin before lifting himself up to look at his beloved once more. 

“Baby,” he starts. With hazy eyes, you put your hand around his and lightly pump him, which makes him grunt through gritted teeth. You push him off the bed and make him sit on the side of your shared bed. You kneel on the floor, face inches away from his glorious that was still an angry red, begging for the release you were happy to grant.

“You gave me the best of my life tonight, Daddy. You deserve one as well. Please come on my face.” All it took was another soft tug of your hand until he was coming all over your face. From this angle, Baekhyun looked glorious. His head was thrown back, which you found hot. You need to explore your kink with Baekhyun later on. 

image

The morning after, you were left with a sore body. Completely spent, you decided to stay home today and make up a lame lie about showing symptoms of fever to your boss. You didn’t feel like going to work. Besides, you had nothing that’s due today. 

Your Daddy who was rarely home was finally here for a long while. Usually, he would be home for nothing more than two weeks before going away for a whole month. But now you had him longer. And you are going to take advantage of that.

Baekhyun was not on the bed, you noticed. The sheets smelled like and him. You smiled to yourself as you put on his shirt that was left discarded on the floor next to your bed. He was probably in the kitchen making breakfast without wearing a shirt, a habit you loved and hated at the same time.

But as you walked into the kitchen, he wasn’t there either. You see that he left a note on the fridge. He said he was going to run outside and go to the supermarket nearby also. Apparently, you had no more milk for cereal. You sighed and sat on the couch in front of your table. You didn’t bother turning on the TV because God knows nothing is entertaining on a weekday, especially in the morning. Suddenly, a notification appeared on your phone. From Park Chanyeol.

You clicked on it to read the message.

Hey, do you remember that video I sent you the other day? Do you still have it? Sehun also wanted to see it for himself but I couldn’t find it. Thanks!

Goddamn it. Chanyeol sent you a video of a dog he found on Instagram. That man was obsessed with Instagram. He had one, and boy was it an incredibly cheesy account. Most of his posts consisted of his face with dad jokes for captions or random dogs on the street. At least he’s trying to connect with the world, you thought. You know working in a business like him meant he was busy all the time, just like your daddy.

You opened your photos file and searched for the video he was talking about, but your eyes caught something else.

It was a video of you and Baekhyun.

Having .

In a very scandalous position.  

Baekhyun had insisted on filming you both have one day because he wanted you to have fun by yourself if he ever leaves for work again. You accepted the sentiment, but now that you’re looking at it, you appreciate his initiative. Very much. 

Baekhyun was focusing the camera on where the two of you are joined. He’s pushing his into you in a fast, swift motion, and you can definitely tell how good he made you feel through the moans you were making in the video.

”You feel so good around me, princess. What a good girl you are. Are you a good girl? Are ya gonna come for me? Make those sweet noises so you can touch yourself whenever you watch this video? Does it turn you on? I bet it does. You’re a naughty girl. Only for me though.” 

He groans behind the camera as he was filming you. “I love this ing ,” he starts. “Your was created to take my . Look how greedy your is for my , princess.” His right hand was the one filming, so his left hand was the one on top of your hips, holding you in place as he brutally s inside of you. “, Daddy, harder please!” You screamed. 

You blushed heavily because of the obscene noises you were making in the video. You could hear Baekhyun’s heavenly moans and it made your clench. You weren’t wearing any , so you decided to touch yourself to the video. You can feel how wet you were with your fingers. 

You spit on two of your fingers to make it easier for you to have your fun and started rubbing your tentatively. You started out slow, just like how Baekhyun would when he’s teasing you.

You pull Baekhyun’s shirt back so it’s sitting just above your s so you could play with your s because you were incredibly sensitive there. You pinch it with your thumb and forefinger, pulling on it to make yourself scream from time to time. 

You place your phone beside you so you could just listen to every dirty word Baekhyun was saying in the video. You close your eyes and imagine that Baekhyun was just right there beside you, guiding you as you touch yourself. 

“Look at you, doll. bouncing as I you hard and fast. You like it when I you like the little you are, don’t you? ” 

You subconsciously response to the Baekhyun in the video, muttering a quiet yes as you rub your in circles. You’re letting the pleasure consume you as you roll around on the sofa and pushing inside three of your own fingers from behind, imagining it was Baekhyun himself finger ing you with his beautiful fingers. You’re getting close you can feel it, but suddenly a jolt of pain courses through your and you stop touching yourself. 

You groaned. Baekhyun definitely left you sore from last night. You stick to just playing with your and your s. You were so close, so close, to coming when the sound of a door closing silenced you and stops your movements.

“ princess, you couldn’t wait for me?” You hid your face under your two hands for a second before it was pulled from you. You met Baekhyun’s intense gaze. But then you realized. 

He changed his hair color. His hair was silver, not the typical color you were used to seeing.  Jesus Christ, you were melting. He looked godly. “You’re always hungry for , aren’t you? Always want something stuffed inside your eager . You dirty little .”

You yelped as Baekhyun pulled you and sat you on his lap. You were faced away from him, your television just right in front of you, showing you a reflection of your compromising position. Baekhyun is rubbing your as your is grinding against his slowly hardening . 

He’s kissing your shoulders and your neck, inhaling your scent as he breathes into your ear from behind. “My sweet, sweet, princess. What do you want?” You could only moan in response because Baekhyun was touching you directly on your with his pretty fingers. It must be cold outside because that’s how his fingers feel like against your hot .

“Please, Daddy. I’m still sore from last night. But please,—“ You gasp as he pinches your left wickedly. “Yes, princess?” He leaves a trail of wet kisses on your back. “Please make me come.” Baekhyun chuckles lightly, sending tingles throughout your body. You knew it was the ‘I’m gonna mess you up’ kind of chuckle. 

“Hold on to the couch, princess.” You follow his orders silently and move so you can be in a more comfortable position. Baekhyun grunts because your is rubbing against his clothed , and it’s taking his everything not to you right now. But he understands that you are sore, so he lets his selfishness aside. “I’m just gonna play with you a ‘lil bit, make you wetter for me so I can make things easier for us both.”

He places his fingers on your to pull the hood back, a warm finger circling the slowly, teasingly. “You’re soaking me so much, beautiful. I’m starting to think I don’t need to do anything anymore.” You shook your head in disapproval. You love it when Baekhyun took his time on you because it made s so much more intense. “Play with your s, baby. That’s always an easy trick to make you wet, isn’t it?” You nod and he laughs behind you. 

You slowly knead your s with your hands, sometimes pulling at your s at the same time which makes you moan. Baekhyun is finger ing you using a single finger, but it’s enough to send you into a frenzy. The squelching noises he’s creating sounds so loud in your ear. The most you could take with all the soreness is probably only two of his fingers. They were like three or four of your own.

Baekhyun is starting to move faster on your , and you’re slowly approaching , and he could sense it, could feel it through the way your walls are clenching against his one finger and by the way you’re writhing on top of his body. The fact that you’re and he’s still fully clothed turns you on even more.  

“Did I tell you to stop?” You wanted to answer him but before you could, he commands you another thing. “Spit on your . Spread it around, make it nice and wet for me.” You mumbled a small holy under your breath as you spit on your fingers before placing it on your as he told you to.

“Good girl. Up!” He slaps your and pushes you so you stand. You look at him confused, not knowing what he’s going to do to torture you next. He lets you sit on the couch now. It’s warm underneath you, probably from Baekhyun’s weight. Baekhyun takes off his shirt and you smile at the sight. He is absolutely majestic. You love him and everything about him.

He slowly leans in and stops himself right before your . “You smell so ing good, baby. It’s making me rock hard. Can’t wait to taste this .” You put your hands on top of his hair, missing the long strands of it a little bit. But it was nice. You could run your hand through his new hair easily now. Baekhyun spits on your once again, mixing what was left of yours with his’. He absolutely doesn’t hold back on you. 

He’s everywhere, ling on your as his fingers rub around it. He takes a quick break to on your s, a finger inside you to tease you. He’s looking at you with his dreamy eyes, and you could only smile because he’s looking at you with love evident in his eyes.

“Wanna put my inside of you so bad, doll. But I gotta face my consequences, don’t I? For ing you like the deserving sweet girl you are. You were so good to me last night. and panting as I make you come under me. You loved it, didn’t you?” His words were sending you over the edge. He’s now ing you using two of his fingers, pushing it in and out of you rapidly. You squirm as your nears.

His mouth is on your once more, working on it with everything he has. He the underside of your as his fingers accompany him to make you chase your a bit faster, and it’s working cause you’re squirting all over his goddamn face. This is the second time he had made you squirt. You couldn’t even feel your soreness anymore from the mind-blowing he just granted you. He’s kissing your forehead before he whispers to you what a good girl you are.

“My sweet girl. My beautiful, sweet, girl. Coming all over my fingers.” You put your hand around his arms, trying to make him stop, but he doesn’t. He’s still rubbing your and it drives you to oversensitivity. “Daddy, I can’t! Please,” you try to coax him by begging, but he doesn’t budge. 

“You know what I want. I want you to squirt one more time for me, dollface. Just one more time.” Baekhyun kisses you on the lips to silence you as he makes you squirt one last time. “That’s it, baby. Squirt all over my jeans, baby.” He lets you take your time to breathe, but you were way past just wanting two s. You wanted more.

You switch places with Baekhyun, so he’s the one sitting on the coach. His pupils are dilated, his hair was a mess, and he’s looking at you like you’re his world. You straddle him, your bare against his thigh that was still in the jeans that makes his thick thighs look delicious. 

Baekhyun’s top that you were wearing was ed on top, giving him a nice view to look at as you rode his thigh. You move your hips slowly, searching for a comfortable rhythm so your can enjoy the feeling of Baekhyun’s jeans against it. “Baby, you’re blowing my mind right now.” 

You lean in to kiss Baekhyun again, and he smiles against your lips when your hips are moving a little faster and another is coming. “ yeah, princess. Make yourself on Daddy’s jeans. God, you’re so ing perfect for me.” You came one more time as he finishes his sentence. You breathed heavily as you sit on his lap once more, giggling when you can feel how hard he was under you. 

Baekhyun noticed that you weren’t up for another . You needed to rest. Baekhyun understands this so he carries you to your shared bedroom and places you on the unmade bedsheets. He takes off his clothes, throwing them wherever in the room, leaving only in his boxers. 

He’s pulling you closer to him so your back can touch his chest as he says, “Remind me to make it a goal every time we have to make you squirt