222

fabaek2

Your relationship with Baekhyun was never innocent. You were his secretary and he worked as the co-creative director of Prive, a streetwear fashion line that had immediate success. Baekhyun is an infamous bachelor. He was at a very tender age of marriage and commitments, but his specialty is wasting money, attend parties, spoil his friends, or doing three at the same time. Baekhyun has an unhealthy lifestyle. That’s why he hired you in the first place. To sort it out for him.

At first, it wasn’t easy to do. Baekhyun gave you a hard time. He barely helped you adjust to his hectic work environment and expected you to be at his pace after one day of working for him. It drained you physically and mentally because you wanted this job to be fulfilling for you. You love pleasing people and Baekhyun is hard to please. You make it a personal mission to make Baekhyun compliment you.

It started to become less professional when Baekhyun asked you to be his date to a fashion event. He didn’t want to go alone and his on and off girlfriend wasn’t interested in going because the fashion show was hosted by one of her exes. Baekhyun didn’t give it much thought and prompted for you to join him in his girlfriend’s place. He knew you were passionate about fashion and this would be a valuable moment in your life.

But by the time you entered his car to be driven home, Baekhyun called you a good girl and all train of thought turned into mush. You love being praised and your boss is showering you with them. He saw the lusty gaze in your eyes and stopped at a red light, leaning in to hover his lips above yours as he looked at your blissful face. “Are you a good girl, baby?” You inhaled sharply and responded with a breathy yes, daddy.

Since that day, Baekhyun officially ended his relationship with his girlfriend and ed you every time he could. He likes to press your body against the window in his office. He also thinks it’s extremely naughty for your s to get hard when anyone walking down the street could see you getting ed by your own boss. But the thought excited you and Baekhyun could only chuckle.

He was going to use your desperateness for praises to his advantage. He knows just how to satisfy that need of yours.

image

So when he hosts a party in his house, you thought it was going to be full of important people in the fashion industry. But when you saw eight extremely attractive guys walking in and no other women, you were shocked. You turned to Baekhyun to get an explanation, but he went straight to your lips and started kissing you in front of his friends. You blushed, feeling embarrassed. 

“You’re a good girl, aren’t you? Daddy wants you to his friends, baby.” Baekhyun presses his forehead against yours. With a cheeky smile on his face, he grabs your jaw and makes you look at his friends. You whimpered. They all had their pants pooling around their ankles, their as they look at you. You your lips. “Yes, I’m a good girl daddy.”Baekhyun the seam of your lips before plunging his tongue in your mouth, tasting every corner of your lips. He on your tongue and lets it pop back into place before repeating it for a few times. 

“Prove it to daddy, then,” Baekhyun starts. He lets a drop of saliva drip from his mouth to yours before finishing his words. “And don’t forget who owns your body, okay?” You nod frantically and Baekhyun leaves you alone, stepping back to watch you as he sits on the sofa.The guy in the far left corner approaches you. With a cat-like face and bubblegum pink hair, he looked like he was far from sadistic. But you let out a surprised yelp when his hands rip off your cotton top with minimum effort. 

He kisses you and grabs on your , kneading the soft, plush cheeks with his palms. “Sir,” you moan quietly when he pulls down your lacy bra and attaches a soft pair of lips on your right . He twists the left one with his fingers, pulling on them once in a while.

“It’s Minseok, baby.” You smile and whimper his name a bit as he wets your s with his tongue, alternating between them once in a while. You gasp when you feel another hand from behind you. The hands rub your stomach, occasionally going down as if he was teasing you. He wanted to touch you where he wanted to, but he was prolonging his own needs. “Junmyeon! Let me spend some more time with this angel,” Minseok complains.

Oh, so the guy who just touched you was named Junmyeon. “I don’t mind getting a lot of attention at once,” you stated. Minseok and Junmyeon’s eyes widen. They should’ve known. “You made our so hard. Such a good ,” Junmyeon whispers beside your ear. The second eldest of the bunch your earlobe for a bit, happy when he found a sensitive spot on your body. He presses his hardon against your , making you shiver. He s it slowly as Minseok continues to explore your mouth with his tongue.

Soon enough, another joined you. Jongdae. You know him because Baekhyun introduced him to you before at a Prive event. He was loud and expressive, but the way he’s biting his lips while looking at you as Junmyeon taps the head of his against your and Minseok is rubbing your lips made you shudder in anticipation.

Jongdae comes closer and holds your chin with his pointer and thumb to make you lock your eyes on him. He gives you slow pecks, the sound of your lips smacking with his loud in your ears. Even though Minseok and Junmyeon are having their own ways on your body, Jongdae has completely captivated you. Your mouth opens slightly when Minseok puts his focus on your lips again, going back to kissing you for a bit. After he pulls back, Jongdae pulls you back in to kiss him again. Even through closed eyes, you could feel Jongdae’s eyes lingering on you.

But you were shocked when Jongdae turns his face to Minseok and starts kissing him. Your eyes dilate. It’s obvious this isn’t their first time kissing each other. And it’s turning you on so much. You almost didn’t notice your are completely disposed and Junmyeon had been pressing himself on your plugged . “Heart-shaped, huh?” Junmyeon comments airily. He holds the buttplug and teases you with it, pulling until it almost pops out of your stretched hole only to push it back in.

You whine when he finally takes it out of you. You feel a sudden emptiness in your rear, but your attention shifts back when Junmyeon pushes his between your thighs, treating it as if it was your . “Oh god, what a wet . What a good girl.” You can feel the skin and the veins of his rubbing against your bottom lips. You could only moan into Jongdae’s mouth that’s still kissing you.

You don’t know who exactly pushed you to kneel on the floor but you’re now staring at three hard members, dripping with pre-come. You your lips in anticipation and spit on both of your hands, jerking Jongdae and Minseok’s first. After making sure their were wet enough, you move on to Junmyeon’s. “Yeah, spit on that , baby.” You take Jongdae’s since he was the one standing in the middle as you fisted Junmyeon and Minseok’s .

You bob your head up and down as fast you could on all the three in front of you. They took turns holding you by your hair to help guide you. You put your hands behind your back and let them control you completely. You were starting to drip on the carpeted floor below you. Tears were starting to spill as well as your drool. 

“You’re making a mess, pretty kitten,” Jongdae comments. Your chest was wet with saliva but none of them were showing any signs of stopping. But you had to take a little breather when someone pushes you up a bit to put his face between your thighs. Yixing.

He rubs your with his nose and that was enough to make you gasp. You hear a familiar sadistic chuckle from Baekhyun who’s still sitting patiently. He knows he’s going to be the grand finale today and he’s patient enough to wait. It was starting to get hard pleasing the three men in front of you. But when they pulled you away, you knew it was because they were getting dangerously close.

Yixing plunges his tongue inside your sopping hole and your eyes roll into the back of your head. The rest of the group happily watches you fall apart only by Yixing’s expert muscle going in and out of you. While he rests his tongue, he makes sure to rub your with his face. You hold your and play with them to keep them occupied. Pulling your s made you wet so fast and Yixing knew this. He pulls away a little bit.

He says something you couldn’t quite catch and all of a sudden, Jongin was holding your together as he starts to his between it. You spit on your chest for lubrication and you could see that Jongin appreciates it because he’s moving his hips a bit faster. Despite the awkward angle, you the tip of Jongin’s hard member with kitten .

Yixing exchanges places with Sehun and Sehun was showing as much enthusiasm as Yixing did. He on your , focusing more on the bundle of nerves. You clenched your every now and then. You needed something inside your holes fast. While Jongin s your s and Sehun continues to eat you out, the one named Chanyeol finally moved. Standing proudly in front of you, Chanyeol jerks his just a few inches away from your mouth.

 “We’re going to every little hole of yours today. Make a mess of you, baby. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” You nod frantically. Little gasps and whines were still spilling out of your mouth. You couldn’t help it when Sehun won’t stop pulling on the skin of your and rubbing you with his thumb occasionally. Jongin has also retreated when he finds himself close.

“Please get inside of me, anyone. I want something to stuff my ty holes,” you say without thinking through how much of a you sounded like. Baekhyun could only laugh. “You heard her guys,” he says. Jongin seems to be obsessed with your s because he won’t leave it alone. He keeps pinching, twisting, and pulling on them and Baekhyun knows how sensitive your s are. Once, he made you come only by playing with them alone. “My friends are going to take turns ing you, okay? They’re going to use you like the you are,” Baekhyun ends.

The guy named Chanyeol goes behind you and uses his palm to spread your cheeks apart. He laughs when he notices your rear hole clenching and unclenching so often. He squirts a little bit of lube on his fingers before smearing it on your hole. He pushes two of his fingers inside your and you moan a little oh under your breath. Finally, you thought. Something inside of you.

Something else takes your attention away and it’s a guy named Kyungsoo who’s holding you by the jaw, trying to make you open your mouth. He looks like he’s as much of a sadist as Baekhyun is. And it worries but excites you. “Tossed around by men like a rag doll, pathetic,” he spat. You held back a wanton moan. “Desperate for attention and praises but dripping whenever someone calls you a .”

Kyungsoo holds your hair with his two hands, almost like pigtails, and uses it to help you move up and down his . It hits your throat almost immediately, something you weren’t expecting from a man of height like Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo filled your mouth so deliciously, drool fell down the side of your mouth once more.

“, your is me in!” Chanyeol mutters as a compliment as he pistons his in and out of your . He’s stretching it out and you feel a slight burn but it hurts so good. The only thing you want right now is someone to join him and your along with him. “Bet you need something in your too, don’t you?”

Chanyeol calls the guy named Sehun and pulls you down on the floor again. He places your feet on both of his thighs and Sehun pries open your legs, showing how glistening with want your is. Sehun rubs your with his thumb again to make you lubricate yourself before pushing in alongside Chanyeol. You feel like you’re being filled to the brim and it’s so satisfying. “I can feel your pressing against mine, Sehun!” Chanyeol exclaims excitedly.

You make grabby hands at the direction of the group and now two are placed in your hands and they are Junmyeon and Jongin’s. They knew you were incapable of thinking straight so they just into your palm. Kyungsoo joins in again on the fun and s your face once more.

There’s no part of your body that is not occupied. It’s raw and carnal and animalistic. The way you are ing five men at once but four people are still waiting for their turns again turns your head into mush. You didn’t even notice Yixing zooming in on your face with his phone in his hands. He throws a few compliments here and there about how well you’re taking all these at once and something else. You can’t even comprehend his words.

Jongdae starts to whine a bit and wants your attention back on him but when he dares walk closer to you, Kyungsoo hisses. He’s got a little bit of a possessiveness in him that makes you hot and bothered. Kyungsoo is relentless on your throat and your jaw was throbbing from being ed so much. You knew you were going to feel this for days.

Sehun and Chanyeol must be close cause they pulled out of you just in time before they came. You loved being filled with come, but you think Baekhyun has better ideas and you were willing to wait. When Sehun and Chanyeol stepped back, Jongdae and Minseok replaced them. Junmyeon and Jongin were also close to finishing so they took a breather and retreated back to their previous seats. Now only Kyungsoo was enjoying himself inside your mouth.

Junmyeon and Minseok were much slower than Sehun and Chanyeol. They knew you had to rest for a bit because it’s hard taking two at once. Twice. They went in and out of you without much vigor and you appreciated it. Despite their less rough ministration, you could still feel the power of their s. Your are still bouncing as they you.

Kyungsoo finally lets you go when your nails have sunk in deep enough on his thigh for it to bleed a bit. He doesn’t seem to mind it. He just likes to see how wrecked you look. Your heavy breathing and dilated pupils made his rock hard. You bring your focus back on your lower half and put your hands on Jongdae’s chest. He brings you in closer as if you were about to hug him. You’re loving how your pebbled s are rubbing on Jongdae’s cold skin.

Jongdae and Minseok knew you were rested enough cause all of a sudden they’re ing faster. Junmyeon exchanged places with Kyungsoo and now he’s the one abusing your throat so deliciously. Kyungsoo decided to sit this one out and continue to jerk himself off. Jongin joins Kyungsoo and leans against the sofa. Your mind is starting to wander.

When will Baekhyun you?

The time ticked away and your whole body is sensitive. Everyone was standing in front of you, circling you like a displayed artwork. Baekhyun finally comes closer to you, kissing your lips softly. “You did great, baby. Daddy is so proud of you,” he compliments through heated kisses. Your whole body aches but somehow you wanted more. Craved more. So you let Baekhyun push himself inside you one more time while the others watched.

They fisted their as they watch Baekhyun make you ride him. Your bounced and you decided to palm them and tease yourself by playing with your s. Baekhyun watches carefully how his sinks into you, your hole greedily accepting his length inside your tight . 

“What a good pet you are, baby. Daddy likes seeing you used by his friends.” You moan out loud as you start to squirt on Baekhyun’s thigh and the carpeted floor. Baekhyun continues to you balls deep, not minding your oversensitivity. You couldn’t stop squirting and it brought a sense of wicked pride in Baekhyun’s head. He smirks in satisfaction seeing you so blissed out.

Baekhyun spills inside of you and it’s warm and wet. He uses his thumb to spread the drops that are leaking from inside of you on your , making you squirt a bit more. You try to push his hand away but he clicks his tongue in disagreement. “Fall apart, baby. For Daddy.” You obey his order and squirted so strongly for the last time. You noticed the guys were standing closer to you, hands around their hot members, right in front of your face. You knew what was about to happen and you couldn’t wait.

Baekhyun retreated to give you some space and so he could watch the scene unfold in front of him. The guys started to come all over you. Jongin landed just above your lips, hitting your nose a bit. Jongdae and Sehun’s aims were a bit off and their come landed on your chest. Minseok, Chanyeol, and Junmyeon were successful in hitting where they wanted to, your face. Some of it even landed on your eyes which kind of stung. Yixing also already placed his camera away and spilled himself all over your forehead and hair.

You were surprised when Kyungsoo told you to open your mouth. No one dared to ask if they could come in your mouth. Almost as if they were in a silent agreement that Kyungsoo would come in there by himself. His is warm on your tongue. Salty and tangy. The smell of come was also strong. The room’s scent was probably that of and bodily fluids. 

You gathered all of the on your body and face and tried to gather them as much as they can, pushing it inside of your mouth. You gagged yourself using three of your fingers and played with your spit, their eyes dilating once more at your lewdness. When Baekhyun sees his friends getting excited again, he leans in to kiss you and play with your tongue a bit, tasting his friends’ come as well in the process.

“This one is mine. Now off.”

You were a bit disappointed when they fulfilled Baekhyun’s request. “Can we do that again, daddy? But maybe with fewer people. I feel useless when I’m full occupied but some of them are not having as much fun as the others,” you explained with a pout. “Okay, baby. Maybe five next time?” You could only nod at Baekhyun’s suggestion. “Thank you, daddy.”