ROTTEN ANGELCAKE 6

fabaek2

[angelcake] : i mean it looks fun online.

[V] : still watching and never touching?

[angelcake] : i don’t have one to use so i could touch, sherlock.

[angelcake] : you’d think the guy that graduated from MIT at 17 would know that.

[V] : ah still thinking about me, aren’t you?

[angelcake] : buzz off.

Last night’s conversion returns to you as you read those two words written neatly on a piece of Bangtan Industries stationary. The card sits beside the small toy on your bed. Laying on your stomach, you’ve been staring at the damned thing since you pulled it out of the box. You’ve read and reread the instructions, already connected the controls through bluetooth on your phone but still cannot manage to just use it. 

Taking it in your hands, you examine the butterfly-shape. You had mentioned only the day before that you spotted a butterfly on your way back from work and shared with him how much you love them. In true Baekhyun fashion, he made sure to include that in his next grand gesture. 

It’s just as well because, as you’ve read from the instructions, this is a beginners toy. The pink rubber wrapped “wings” are somewhat foldable for easy insertion and the vibration that buzzes all the way to make it flap is not too intense. 

The size of it is even manageable, you think. As it lays in your palm, you consider the width of the wingspan. It’s not even barely the size of Baekhyun - a detail you know from the burning imprint of his against you only a few days ago. You remember so well that he’s just too big. Your wasn’t even able to properly consider him. 

A giggle escapes you despite the bite of your lip. It’s just so hard not to get excited when Baekhyun roams around between memories in your head. The same thing happens when you see his name pop up on your phone. How can you not smile when he’s texting to ask about you and your day and if you’re okay?

Your aches for him. Wetting your inner thighs, your arousal pools at your entrance and sticks to your skin. It’s the cost of not wearing at home. 

Sitting back on your knees, you decide enough is enough. Your is throbbing at this point and you need that stimulation you’re not so ing addicted to all because of him. He’s given you the chance not to wait too long for his touch, the chance to live out that fantasy you are always finding online. You once saw a video of a guy having tied his girl up, her lower half only on camera as she chases after the toy he hovers over her . She could barely move her hips, still she tries.

All you can think about in that moment is Baekhyun. Baekhyun and his dark chuckle. Baekhyun and his expensive cologne as he leans over you and tells you to stay ing still like the good girl he knows you are. Baekhyun and his large hands petting your thighs to ensure you follow through with his orders. 

Why couldn’t he deliver this in person? Why didn’t he just call you and tell you how to work it, even if it did come with instructions? 

You eye your phone. He hasn’t replied to your good morning text yet and it’s well past noon. He’s busy. 

Still, you want him. 

Picking up your phone, your thumb hovers over the Sugar Rush app icon, then his name, then the keyboard. You hesitate, unsure if you should bother him or not. The message ends up writing itself. 

[angelcake] : daddy i need help.

Baekhyun’s name glows a dark green as he immediately pops online. 

[V] : What is it, Angel? Are you okay? 

You can always tell how serious he is over text by how accurate his grammar becomes. 

[V] : Here’s my number. Call me now. 

Though you already have his number, he sends it anyway, knowing it would be faster to just click on it to call rather than switch between apps. 

“Are you hurt?” 

His voice rushes with urgency, carrying worry. You can just see the crinkle of his brows as they furrow and that scowl tightening his generous lips. 

Gulping, you reassure him, “Everything is fine.”

“Are you hurt?” he repeats, louder, slower. 

“No, Baek, I’m fine. I promise. I didn’t mean to scare you,” you say, though there is a hint of fear in your voice. He just spoke with such… intensity. With the phone pressed to your ear, every ripple of his deep voice resonated right to your . You press your legs together as he lets out a sigh of relief. 

“Okay,” there is a soft click of a door in the background, “what is it you need help with, Angel?” He speaks a bit freer. You assume he must’ve snuck away into his office. 

“Are you busy?” you ask instead. 

You can hear the smirk tugging on the corner of his lips as he dismisses your question, “That doesn’t matter. What is it, Angel?”

Having accompanied him a handful of times, you know what he’d be doing if he was sitting in front of you right now, saying those words. He’d pull you into his lap and brush your hair back as he listened. Then, he’d tease you and laugh and make you in a quick blur. You always find those moments indistinctly intertwined when looking back. 

But even without these images, the soothing, alluring tone of his voice disarms your doubts and worries. You sit comfortably on your bed, smiling down to yourself as you say, “So, I got your gift.”

Baekhyun chuckles. “Oh, you need help starting it,” he arrogantly guesses. That amused hint that always glints in his eyes flashes before you. 

“Well…” you trail off, not really sure how to explain it. Baekhyun is patient, waiting silently as you gather your thoughts. “Sort of? I don’t know. I mean, I think I know how it works. It’s just- I just feel like it’s not going to work.”

“It should already be charged, Angel.” 

“No, not the… um… toy,” you swallow thickly, face going hot all over. Why the hell is that so hard for you to say? You were only just talking about it last night. Trying again, you sigh then plead, “I, um- Daddy, just please help me.” 

You hear a shift over the phone, a little squeak of a chair. He must’ve sat up in his seat. “You have to talk to me, honey. What isn’t going to work? Why are you so worried? I think it comes with instructions, Angel. Did you read them?”

The soft delicacy of his tone cradles your worries away enough to make you pout. The urge to nuzzle against his chest, hide your face in the crook of his neck and simply remain engulfed in his warmth is strong enough to make you shiver without it. 

Playing with the hem of your nightgown, you practically whine, “Three times.” You take a moment to let out a heavy sigh, to which Baekhyun breathes a smirk - you just know it. “I just… I just don’t think I’m going to… finish,” you finally confess after another round of hesitance. 

“Aw, Angel,” Baekhyun coos. His voice against your ear almost makes you feel like he’s actually here, whispering into it and kissing the shell the way he knows you adore. “Do you really not touch yourself at all when you’re alone?” 

You pause… a little too long. 

Baekhyun poorly stifles his laughter. 

“Shut up,” you whine half-heartedly. “That’s not the point.”

“What is the point? How am I going to help you?”

“I, um… I just don’t know where to put it,” you lie. 

There’s that smirk again. A single breath over the phone and you can hear it so distinctly. “Those videos online haven’t taught you much?” 

You should have known he’d be smug about this. You should have known he’d tease you relentlessly. He’s not here for you to shove your s against him and peer at him innocently the way you always do to get under his skin. Baekhyun is always more merciful when you act too desperate not to be taken care of. 

Then, you remember how well your voice does too. When you lighten your tone and speak slower, in a prominent pout, he melts right into you. Summoning that innocence once more, you say, “Won’t you please help me use it, Daddy?” 

There is the slightest hitch of his breath. Then total silence. One, two, three beats pass before you hear his lips part. Something about that little tsk when he’s about to speak tells you he’s not totally defenceless to you just yet. So you add a few good whimpers, making a show of shifting around on your bed. 

“Switch the call to video,” he orders defeatedly. A hint of excitement still lingers in his words. 

You squeal a little giggle, earning an exaggerated sigh over the phone. He’s too cute, you can’t help but think as you lean the phone against the short frame at the foot of the bed. You’re about to change the call to video when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. Tousled bed head and a bunny-printed nightgown stare back at you. 

“Just a second,” you call out, rushing off your bed and running a comb through your hair. You add a light layer of mascara and lipgloss too for good measure. He hasn’t seen you without your makeup just yet. And, though you are not particularly insecure about how you look, you rather this very ual moment not be the first time he sees you without your usual glam. 

That nightgown is the next to go. You’re stumped on what to replace it with, rummaging through your drawers loud enough to hear Baekhyun ask, “Everything alright?” 

“Yup,” you immediately shout back. “Be right there.” 

Red lace catches your eye in the back of your bottom drawer. Pulling it out, you find a bra and set, the tag still on. Examining it, you try to remember where the hell- oh, yes! One of your earlier sugar daddies on the app had sent it to you as a gift, in hopes that you’d wear it for him. That interaction barely lasted a week but when you saw the amount of zeroes on the price tag, you decided to keep the lingerie set just in case. 

After struggling to put it on, you glance one last time at your reflection. The red sits so well on you, you’re almost too shy to show Baekhyun. And, yet, that excites you all the more. He told you last time that simply watching you walk makes him lose his mind. You wonder what this would do. 

The bed squeaks as you climb upon it. You grab your phone and switch the call to video. The camera shows you from the chin up, making Baekhyun smile. He’s sitting back on his office chair, leaning against one of his arm rests with a finger in his mouth. 

“What took you so long, Angel? I thought you were desperate.”

You raise a brow. “I never said that.” 

“You didn’t need to,” he smirks before grabbing his vape pen with his free hand and taking a puff. “Sit back and spread your legs for me, Angel,” he orders through the smoke. 

Moving to the head of the bed, you arrange your pillows comfortably behind you before sitting back. Baekhyun smokes, smirking as he watches. You use one of your stuffed animals as something to lean your phone against. 

That smirk falls when the camera finally captures your outfit, or rather lack thereof. His jaw soon drops, smoke just pouring out with some drool as you spread your legs. For a little while, it’s just his hungry gaze devouring you and your meek frame lounging back patiently. You’ve always been happy to be his meal. 

His cocky persona reboots soon, however. Blinking repeatedly, Baekhyun snaps himself out of his daze as his lips. “Did you buy this just for Daddy, Angel?” he condescendingly asks. 

Your legs press together as you shyly hide behind your knees. He coos between little fits of laughter, his face the picture of pity at your innocence. “Do you like it, Daddy?” He’s in the middle of nodding, tongue twisting between his teeth while he smirks, when you add, “It was a gift.” 

Baekhyun pauses. Jaw tightening, he raises a brow. “A gift?” he questions. “From who?”

The memory of him rubbing himself against you last week flashes in your mind. That simple, buffered conversation with Marco was enough to make something primal snap within him. He was jealous from a mere look. So, you know that telling him another man bought you a lingerie set will not end well. But, you know lying to him won’t work either. Baekhyun has always been able to read right through you. 

“No one important,” you shrug, not particularly lying. Leaning over the camera to grab your new , you quickly change the subject. “So can you please help me with this, Daddy?”

There is a momentary gleam of anger in his gaze that Baekhyun immediately blinks away. Schooling his features to be brighter, he cracks a smile and nods. “Hold it to your like a good girl,” he says casually, reaching for his phone on the table. 

You furrow your brows, slightly confused. “You have two phones?” 

One must be for business, you tell yourself, then pray for that to be the truth. 

His smile widens as he shakes his head, “No, Angel. I’m just using my laptop to talk to you.”

A relieved sigh leaves you. Baekhyun catches it, that usual amusement overtaking his expression. 

Eager to escape his smug stare, you press the over your already stained and ask, “Should I turn it on?”

“I’ll do that, Angel.” The furrow of your brows tips him off to your confusion. “I programmed it to my phone before sending it to you, just in case you need help down that line. Who knew you’d come begging before even starting?”

You playfully glare. “I didn’t beg,” you clarify. “I just asked-Ah!”

Suddenly, light buzzes pressed snugly against your throbbing bundle of nerves make you jolt. Baekhyun inhales another sip of smoke as he watches with such a compelling degree of arrogance, you can’t look away from him no matter how badly you try. Staring through the smoke that somewhat clouds his face, you bite your lip and roll your hips against the toy.

“Take the off.” He tosses the order casually, like he just asked you to grab him something from the kitchen. “I want to see how wet you are.”

Hesitant to remove the toy at first, you had every intention of keeping those on and further pressing the vibrations against you. But his words only make you wetter and the thought of showing him just how wet makes your toes curl. Setting the toy aside, you lean over a bit and bring your legs together. Your are drenched, rolling into themselves as you pull it off. 

“Can you put them in your mouth for me, Angel? Oh, yes, that’s my good girl. How do you taste? Just as sweet as usual?” he asks with a little smile. 

You your arousal out of the lace, eyes rounded as you shyly peer up at him. When you nod, he chuckles a bit to himself. 

He rubs the tip of the pen against his lip, adding, “And spread those legs. Lemme see.”

The butterfly dully buzzes beside you as you spread your legs. You’ve barely been touched, but your breathing is irregular enough to be heard over the phone and wet enough to string stickily to your thighs. 

Baekhyun leans in, resting his arms over the desk as he admires your wetness. He his lips and smirks, “Tell me the truth, were you playing with yourself before calling?”

You immediately shake your head. 

An astonished sigh escapes him. He takes a moment of silence, save for the quiet buzzing beside you, to just gaze at how you clench. His fingers somewhat scratch against the table, lip tucked between his teeth and chewed. 

Leaning back on your palms, you huff a little whine. Your impatience flickers his gaze ever so slightly up. That smirk resurfaces. 

“Rub the butterfly against that mess, Angel,” he nods, sitting back in his seat.

You grab the toy by the long rubber antennas, little balls decorating the tip, and do as you’re told.  Your hips roll every time those little vibrations tickle your . Little gasps of moans tumble out of you, head rolling back. You’re thankful he had you gag yourself, the thin fabric of your muffling your voice enough not to wake Mrs. Chu from her nap in the other room. 

Baekhyun’s silence forces your attention back to the screen. Elbow resting on the arm of the chair, finger pointed near his raised brow, Baekhyun watches you slowly get yourself off with a smirk and some smoke. There is a hint of amused mischief in his gaze that makes you shudder, jolting against the toy uncontrollably. That must’ve been enough for him because that free hand disappeared under his desk. Picking up his phone, he asks, “What were you thinking about?”

The buzzing intensifies. You hold the toy steady to your now, obsessed with the way it hums against it. “D-Daddy,” you regrettably stutter around the . Your voice is still muffled but Baekhyun makes out the syllables all the same. 

And then he laughs, patronizing you as he says, “That’s adorable, Angel. Thinking about Daddy makes you this wet?” Smoke swirls around him as he sits back and gazes. An unseen superiority gleams through the haze.“What about Daddy? Come on, Angel, you have to tell me now.”

Biting down hard on the lace, you swallow a moan. What the are you supposed to tell him? That you think about every interaction you’ve ever had and before you know it, you’re a needy, sopping mess? If the simple indication that it is his fault has him so cocky, then specifics will snap something dangerous within him. He will tease. You know he will. And he’ll mock you in that y way he always does, until you scream and beg and you can’t afford that kind of experience right now. Any other day, you’d play right into his hand, but Mrs. Chu cannot walk in on you like this. 

No matter how hot it would be to get caught. 

Baekhyun’s eyes darken. Your silence is not appreciated. The buzzing grows faster, those little wings of the butterfly now flapping from the intensity. Holding it by the width instead of length, you receive much better pay off. The wings now lay light slaps against your as they vibrate. Another moan climbs your throat and escapes before you can stop it. 

“If you’re going to be a disobedient , you, at the very least, need to keep your eyes open,” Baekhyun loudly hisses. 

You open your eyes, not even registering that you’ve closed them, to find him glaring at you. “So-rry,” you whimper around the lace. 

Baekhyun dryly scoffs. “You will be,” he seethes. 

When the did he get so mad? All you did was not answer one question. Just one. Why- Ah, , , . 

“Daddy!” you cry, eyes snapping to your closed door in horror. You don’t hear a stir in the hallway, but the volume of your voice and aspiration of your tone is alarming enough. 

Why must he turn up the intensity without warning you? Those wings now practically smack your , your and clenching hole receiving the same boundless, ruthless treatment of non stop stimulation. Your legs shake, lifting off the bed as you lean completely back into your pillows. Even still, body trembling and legs standing tall over you, your gaze remains on Baekhyun. 

He stares with a tightened jaw and angry eyes. That hand under his desk moves fast as a little clink of metal sounds. His chest rises and falls heavily, brows furrowed and shoulders rigid. The hand clutching onto his phone trembles. 

“Who bought that for you?” he asks again. 

Oh, is that what this harsh treatment is about? You spit the out, praying you’ll be able to keep yourself quiet enough as you reply, “I-I to-ld you-”

“I want a ing name!” he shouts, falling back in his chair. 

The sheer volume of his voice makes you cower, tucking your chin into your chest and shyly peering at him. A little groan escapes him. It coaxes a string of whimpers from you. “I-” you start only to cut yourself off when he glares. “I don’t know. I-I don’t remem-ber.”

That’s not a good enough answer. Not to Baekhyun. The hits what you believe is its highest setting, jumping to a speed unknown to man. You have to use your entire hand to cup the thing in place as it buzzes, smacking and humming against your most sensitive spots. He’s crazy if he thinks you’ll be able to keep your eyes open now. Screwing them shut, you throw your head back and let out a string of dry sobs. 

“Look at me,” he growls. 

“I ca-ca-n’t!”

“You will.” 

It’s the depth of his voice. It’s the way it always makes your heart fall and stew in the pit of your stomach, using that rough rasp as the only source of comfort. That’s what snaps your head back to the phone. That’s what makes you summon the last shred of willpower to pry your eyes open and meet his hungry, annoyed gaze. That’s the only thing that makes you obedient, you tell yourself. 

Because it’s not the way you’re about to for him. It’s not the way his relentless jealousy feeds into the most toxic part of your soul. And it’s most definitely not the way you are obsessed with how much he possessively cares.

“Give me a name,” he whispers, much less aggressive.

You profusely shake your head, about to tell him you really don’t remember when he cuts you off. 

“Angel, give me a ing name,” he seethes, his hand knocking against his desk in rhythmic bumps. “Or you won’t at all.”

“But, I-I re-ally- Daddy, please!” you whine, your quickly growing. 

Baekhyun lowly growls, but doesn’t utter another word. He just stares as you whine and whine his name. 

“Please, Daddy, Da-Daddy!” You can’t manage to form another word, your mind almost broken with the hyperawareness that you’re oh so ing close. “I do-don’t- , Daddy, I can’t!”

He shakes his head. “A name.”

“Daddy!”

You . And you shake. And you almost fall off your bed, trying not to make it so obvious that you’ve . But with the tight curl of your toes and hyper-extension of your legs, how the hell is he not to know? It doesn’t help at all that your jaw falls open and both eyes twitch before rolling back with the throw of your head. Your pillows engulf you, covering your face as your back arches. 

Baekhyun huffs a growl, then a string of curses. There is a clatter on the other side of the call, but you don’t catch it, too consumed by your . Blood rushes to your head, clogging your ear with the rush enough to stunt your hearing for a few moments. 

You so wish that in the midst of all this, you at the very least had the chance to catch your breath. However, when cinching your voice at the base of your throat, you’ve also blocked your airway and thus cut yourself off from oxygen. You’re gasping loudly for air by the time you think you’re would-be-screaming moan subsides. 

“What the did I tell you?” Baekhyun shouts. The thumping under his desk has stopped. 

Tossing the toy off you, it’s stimulation all too much to handle now, you pull your legs together and mutter in weak whimpers, “I tried. I tried not to,” you slowly push yourself up, “I tried to not , Daddy. It-It was hard. It felt-”

Your phone screen is dark. You tap on it, the lock screen flashing to life. When you log in, you find the call has disconnected from his end. 

The buzzing soon ceases.