(2)

Family

------

   The entire mansion smelled like home-made waffles, the girls were all taking showers, waiting for the hair and makeup stylist to come, 
  
   Eunbi came downstairs with a red robe on yawning. "Good morning beautiful" chayeon says when she feels eunbis hands around her waist. 

Eunbi snuggles closer with her hands holding onto chayeons waist "You left me in bed" she groans and Chayeon turns around responding to her hug."I had to cook breakfast"  Kissing her forehead lightly, before lifting up her chin pecking her lips. 

   But eunbi says "That was way to short" chayeon chuckles cupping her cheek "I know" eunbi pushes her lightly "I hate you" the older wife pouts as about to walk away. 

"Look at me and say it with a straight face" Chayeon pulls eunbi by her wrist. As there faces were close together yuna comes downstairs "Hello lovebirds do you not hear the doorbell ringing" 

"Go get the door then dummy" wongyoung says coming out of her room the door "I wonder if you even have a brain." 

"I wonder if you have a enough knowledge to know without a brain I wouldn't be walking and talking" 

Yuna groans "Sadly" 

"That's enough you two go get the door" chayeon says. 

  Eunbi kisses chayeons lips one last time longer with her hands around her neck, chayeon put her hands on her waist "Alright baby go get dressed" eunbi sighs pecking her before going up. 

---

  Yuna,Yiren,and Wongyoung were waiting in the tesla arguing over spots, "Wongyoung your a baby so you sit further in the back" yiren says jokingly. 

"You're old so you just stay in the front" 

  Yiren turned back "Yah I'm not old" yuna looks the other way. 

  Eunbi and Chayeon come "Alright we're ready to go hm?" Chayeon starts the car "Do you guys have everything?" Eunbi questions.

"Yes"

"I think" 

"Yep" 

  -

  10 minutes in car

"Mom tell wongyoung to stop hitting my head" yuna whines and wongyoung grasps.

"I'm just patting your head lightly" wongyoung continues hitting yunas head from behind.

"Stop!" Yuna screams trying to get wongyoungs hands off, "But it's fun" wongyoung squeaks and yiren has her headphones in tuning them out. 

  

  Chayeon sighs continuing on the road "You both are really unbelievable" yiren says with a scoff. "Aw thanks I love being better"  wongyoung answers and yiren smacks her forehead. 

"Ah~ Mom yiren smacked my forehead" wongyoung pouts "Yiren don't do that to your sister" 

Yuna scoffs "Wongyoung hit me one the head multiple times can you tell her to off" chayeon lifts her eyebrow "Language yuna, Wongyoung stop touching yuna or your all going to be grounded" they all groan leaving the car silent. 

----

   They arrived back home 

  "Mom" 

Chayeon hums "Hmm" 

  "Can you have the driver take me to a party" 

  Chayeon turns "Absolutely not" 

Yiren poutes "Please!" She poutes hugging chayeons waist and she sighs "Fine"

"Better be home at 11 tonight" 
---

Chayeon walks in the room "Baby" 

"Hm" eunbi hums from the closet brushing her hair with her robe on with her name. Chayeon kisses the side of her temple 

"Are the girls sleep?" She questions 

"Doubt it" eunbi smiles 

  Before getting up and putting her stuff away "Yiren is at a Xmas party" eunbi turns her head "Aw thats cool-" Eunbi smile turns upside down. 

"Baby come here" eunbi sighs walking to her wife, chayeon holds her face "I need to to smile so I don't feel bad" eunbi pokes out her bottom lip. Chayeon kisses her lips multiple times eunbi giggles " Okay" she laughs walking back till she felt the bed front. 

  Chayeon stops and eunbi looks at her with piercing stare. One of the tallers hands goes inside eunbis robe hand moving against her bare skin eunbi captures her lips. 

  They hear ringing and Chayeon groans eunbi goes to get the phone before sitting on the bed. Chayeon sits next to her listening "Hey chaewon" 

"Unnie for the song lyrics how should I make them~" after that all eunbi could hear was blur.

  Chayeons hands cups her center she gasps softly "Um we can discuss it later-" she bites her lip. The younger starts kissing her sensitive spots of her neck "I just need to know so I can turn it in for editing" 

"Um-" eunbi was trying to keep her eyes open she puts her hand on chayeons bulge, signaling her to stop. 

"I-"

"Why are you out of breath" 

"Just came back from uh- jog"

"Can we meet tomorrow" 

  Eunbi smiles "That would be great chaewon" 

"You should get some rest, tell chayeon I said hi" 

"Yeah-I will" eunbi immediately hangs up.

  Eunbi puts her phone down and sits on chayeons lap, the bottom pulls her into a kiss, she moans on her lips feeling Chayeon in between her cheeks. "You are unbelievable" eunbi says breathlessly. 

  "That only applies for you" Chayeon says against eunbis lips, slowly untying her robe as it slowly untuck  from its knot. Eunbi rolls against her wifes clothed Chayeon holds her waist. 

----

 


Yuna and Wongyoung were playing games and someone calls "You get it" yuna says..

"Why should I get your older" 

"Yes I am older therefore you should listen" wongyoung groans answering the phone put it on speaker  "Yiren whats sup hows the party" 

"Its actually aisha her friend, yiren is wasted" 

  "How much did she drink" 

"Half of a soju with a shot of four"

"Did you let her drink that many shots?" 

  Aish sighs on the other line "No I had to go to the bathroom I came back she passed out" 

"Your parents are gonna kill me if they find out" 


   "They won't,they're distracted by eachother" wongyoung says with a smirk

"I want that type of relationship" 

"Trust me, we all do" yuna says with a sigh

--------


Pshhhht this is going to be legendary :Ddd