(5)

Family

  

     Eunbi was dozed out on the couch, Yuna comes downstairs seeing her "Are they-" 

  "Yuna hurry up and take me where I need to go" yuna groans "Are they in a -" yuna cuts up wongyoung "Mhm it's obvious"  wongyoung flicked her head in annoyance before walking out the door. 

"Ow what the hell wongyoung" she says walking out the house entrance as well. "Hurry up and take me to get food" yuna gags "You're such a cry baby" 
  

  Wongyoung winks at yuna "And I say that with passion".

"You're such a downer and I say that with no remorse" wongyoung argues back. 

-

  Chaeyeon comes downstairs from cleaning up there room, she sees eunbi on the couch sleeping. 

  She sits beside her wife before running her fingers through her body, feeling her breathing as her back goes up and down.  Chaeyeon smiles  "Love" chaeyeon lightly taps eunbis bottom.

  
  "Hmm" eunbi groans with a whine "Why are you lying on the couch?" Chaeyeon questions moving her hand through her locks. "You said you were gonna clean" chaeyen nods "I did but you didn't want to lie down on the bed at least?"  

  "Well you were kind of in a mood" chaeyeon furrows her eyebrows "I'm never in a  bad mood I just get focused" chaeyeon argues back. 

"Really?" 

"Yes" chaeyeon nods and eunbi rolls her eyes slowly falls back to the couch chaeyeon quickly pulls her arms. "Not on the couch, baby" chaeyeon says before holding onto her waist. 

    Eunbi hugs her wife neck "Still tired" eunbi groans chaeyon kisses her cheek. "Then let's go sleep" chaeyeon picks up her wife using her strength.  Eunbi whimpers "Babe-"  , chaeyeon frowns "You don't want to sleep with me" eunbi chuckles kissing crook of chaeyeon neck. 

"Depends are you still in a mood" chaeyeon chuckles holding her life in her arms. "I promise I not in a bad mood" eunbi hides her face in the crook of chaeyeon neck 

-----

    Yuna and Wongyoung come back "You think yirens here" wongyoung asks unlocking the door, yuna chuckles holding the boba they bought back and everyones orders.

  "I'll give to the love birds yuna" wongyoung grabs the box of food for there moms and the drinks. "Okay I'll set up the game" wongyoung nods 

  Wongyoung walks in her moms room "I got you guys food"  wongyoung smiles as the light to there room opened. Chaeyeon groans rubbing her eyes, eunbi wakes up as well blinking repeatedly. The two were comfortable cuddling in the darkness of there room. 

  "Thank you baby" she says getting up grabbing the foods. Eunbi smiles opening up her arms for wongyoung, so the younger runs into her mother arms. 

  Eunbi showers her with kisses 

"No problem" wongyoung kisses her moms cheek chaeyeon kisses her forehead. 

  Wongyoung sighs not wanting to get up her parents bed is really comfortable "Don't stay up too late love" wongyoung nods before closing the door. "I won't,but no promises" 
 

  
-

Yuna heads into the upstairs living room and hears moans and grunts. She furrows her eyebrows putting her hand on her heart trying to control her breathing "Yiren!, Aisha what are yo-" thankfully both still had there clothes on. 

  "If mom knows she's here I could be in serious trouble" yiren covers her sisters mouth. Yuna groans

  "You owe me 50" yuna says and yiren groans "Wha-" yiren groans "Fine,deal" 

"Bought dinner and boba wasn't expecting a guest so..-" 

  "It's fine I'll share with her" yuna groans setting down everything and starts setting up the TV and controller.

   "Just don't kiss my sister!" Yuna says and aisha puts her hands in surrender , yiren kisses her cheek. 

--

   
  As soon as the two parents finish uo there food, they head downstairs throwing away the trash. "So..." Eunbi trails with a smile "What are you thinking of doing tonight" chaeyeon lifts her eyebrow with a smirk.

   "Funny you ask that" chaeyeon says with a smirk. "I have this girl and she is perfect in anyway possible" she slowly lifts up eunbis chin. "And.." she kisses her lips with a passionate kiss "I want to make love with the woman that has made me a happy fool-" chaeyeon trails slowly ping eunbis night gown. 

   "The woman I made 3 beautiful kids with" eunbi pulls back and chaeyeon starts trailing kisses down her neck. 

  Upwards to her collarbone, gripping on her cheek eunbi moans irrationally.  Chaeyeon trails her hand down her wife's bare thigh, turning her around by her waist. 

  "I don't need anymore kids babe" eunbi tilts her neck giving in, chaeyeon in kisses onto her neck, giving in hickeys.  "So you're not on birth control" eunbi chuckles "Okay babe you're getting too excited-" eunbi turned around "I have to go check up on the girls-" 

  "Oh no you're not going anywhere hot pants" chaeyeon picks her up placing her on the counter. 

   Chaeyeon kisses her inner thigh "Let them breathe we can enjoy the moment" eunbi moans out loud constantly at chaeyeons hands inside her massaging her center. 

--

  Yuna and Wongyoung were playing a player vs player game and both were very annoyed at yiren and aisha. 

   "Okay can you two cut it out with the PDA" 

  "Can't go to my room just yet so deal with it whiners" yiren says. Wongyoung chuckles "Just stop talking and arguing because if mom comes in here we are all screwed" yiren sighs sharply. 

  "Fine since yuna wants to be a royal we'll go to her room" yuna drops the controller "No! There are four different guest rooms in this house don't you dare" 

  Yiren lifts her eyebrow "Last time I checked I was paying you 50 bucks to shut the hell up" 

  Wongyoung slams down her hand "How about you both shut the hell up you're ruining the fun" yiren sighs getting up.

  "Come on aisha let's go find a room to have fun in" yuna and wongyoung snort. 

  "Make sure you don't swallow eachother and don't forget aisha-" wongyoung says "She's on birth control" she says in a loud whisper. 

  Yiren rolls her eyes "Forget the both of you and your motives" 

-

  I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS IDEA