(4)

Family

...


   Chayeon rolls over in the bed "Happy New years" whispers kissing her cheek "Happy New years to you too" eunbi smiles as the nuzzle there noses kissing each other. 

  "Are we-" chayeon cut her off "You stay in bed I'll come get you I got it" she kisses her forehead,then a chaste kiss on the lips. "Don't be long" 

  Chayeon puts a robe on "Trust me I won't" 

--

Yuna was finishing putting on her clothes on was sitting on her bed. When chayeon walks in she rolls her eyes "Yes mother" chayeon looks at her room. "Strict rules for the punishment, you'll be grounded for two week after the celebration-" 

   "What! two weeks why not one" chayeon crosses her arms.

"Don't question me yuna!" Chayeon takes her car keys. Yuna shakes her head "Please-" chayeon grabs the gaming controller.

"Also when we come home you are to go straight to your room" she groans, she grabs yuna card. 

    "Wha-Mom please!" Cbayeon bites her lip with a sigh "Consider this a lesson and learn it" yuna groans and screams when chayeon leaves her room she throws a pillow at the door. 

-

  Chayeon walks into yirens room "Oh so you're already ready" yiren sighs 

  "You know the rules yiren, car keys, and card" yiren groans. "You allowed me to go to a part-" chayeon cuts her off "You are not of age to drink yiren! You were wasted!" Yiren sits back on the bed frame. 

  Yiren hands Chayeon her card and car keys. "This seems stupid, but I am doing this for your saftey! Your survival"  yiren eye drips a tear and chayeons sits by her wiping it. "I'm sorry but everyone has a punishment for what they do" 

  "We decided two weeks it could be shorter if you show improvement" yiren nods hugging her mom. "I promise I won't let you down" chayeon nods "Good" before leaving the room with a sigh. 

-

   Chayeon walks back into the room places the car keys on a small rack. She sees Eunbi putting her robe on "Aw what are you doing" eunbi turns around "Putting on my robe" she says. 

  Chayeon frowns "But that'll make me waste time taking it back off" eunbi chuckles. And the shakes her head "No,No-"she looks at chayeon " You're insane" 

"I am insane for everyone in this house baby" Eunbis breath hitches,Chayeon smirks at victory. 

    

  "No you did not win lee chayeon" eunbi smirks "I did" 
---

 

 

  

  This was short bc I am really busy :)))