(7)

Family

  Yuna groan plopping on the couch on both her parents lap "For the last time wongyoung no!" wongyoung groans "Mom tell yuna to stop being a brat" yuna scoffs "I am not driving in a long line that will take half of my day" 

 "Mom!" wongyoung pouts and yuna gets annoyed "Oh gosh! Why can't you ask mom to get them they're famous I bet they know her" eunbi sighs putting her head on chaeyeons shoulder and wonyoung was staring at the both of them "Mom please!" chaeyeon sharply sighs "What is that you need wonnie" wongyoung smirks looking at yuna teasingly. "Can you get me" wongyoung trails as lies across the three of them "Uh you're heavy" yuna groans, "Shut up couch" and wongyoung gave chaeyeon the please look "VIP tickets to a concert" eunbi sighs "Why didn't you just ask this before, they're probably sold out by now" she pinches the bridge of her nose.

    "Mom she's trying to get tickets to Red Velvets concert" chaeyeon laughs out loud throwing her head back  and eunbi was annoyed "Please! Mom please! Ask auntie Joohyun please!" 

  Eunbi gives a death glare at her wife "I could kill you right now" chaeyeon put her hands in surrender and chuckles "Hey I am innocent" 

  "Babe just go call Seulgi" eunbi says poking her bottom lip frowning, and Wongyoung copies her actions "Please Mama!" she says in a baby voice. Chaeyeon was now on the spot "Okay" she sigh "Who's going with you to this concert wongyoung" yuna question rhertorical towards her parents "I am going to kill you" chaeyeon and eunbis attention goes towards there youngest.

 "A very very close friend of mine" chaeyeon widens her eyes "What's there name" wongyoung looks down now avoiding eye contact with chaeyeon "Name not to be told" yuna says in a robotic voice. "If you don't tell me the name, you can't go" wongyoung rolls her eyes glaring at yuna "You better sleep with your door lock, I will legit suffocate you" yuna giggles.

 "Pinky promise" she kisses her own pinky before leaving, "All right wongyoung go upstairs yena and yuri are on the way" 

--

 

It'll be longer next time but I've been focusing on the last days with IZ*ONE and I lost my grandmother so this was the only distractions I could think of Love you guys