(3)

Family

    

     Aisha arrives at the door and sends a text to yuna that she is outside as she is holding yiren in her arms. 

   As the girl is breathing normally, yuna opens and immediately gags, "Gross" 

    "My mom is going to kill me and yujin if she finds out" aisha says 

  Yuna widens her eyes "Yujins here?" Aisha nods pointing at the car. "Stop getting distracted and promise you won't tell our parents" 

"Aunt Yena wont know a thing" 

"But you should talk about what you owe me now since-" she points at yiren and aisha groans.

--

  Eunbi moans at chayeons moving her hips trying to stop moans from coming out of . 

  She bites on the younger bare shoulder muffling her moans. As chayeon was kissing her sensitive areas adding to the pleasure.    

   Eunbi captures Chayeons lips onto them loudly when Chayeon was hitting her spot. Chayeon pushes eunbis heads to connect there lips more swallowing the older moans. 

"Oh~" eunbi squeezes her eyes tight,

  "Wait" chayeon says stopping, when her phone dings. 

"What happened" eunbi questions, seeing chayeon check her phone. "Someones at the door" the two look at eachother before getting up. 

  Chayeon helps her put her robe on before going downstairs. 

---

   "Yuna I shouldn't owe you anything" 

"All I want is to go on a date with yujin" aisha lifts her eyes "Why"

  Yuna lifts her eyebrow "Don't question me idiot" aisha takes a deep breath.

"Wongyoung didn't tell you" yuna lifts her eyebrow. "Tell me what-" 

"Alright you both have ten seconds to explain yourselves" yuna groans forgetting about the security alarm. 

  Eunbi points to yiren "Is she wasted" aisha chuckles nervously "Y-yes" eunbi pinches the bridge of her nose with a sigh. 

   "Babe can you-"

"Yes, and I'll go call yena" Chayeon says picking up yiren before pecking eunbis forehead. 

  Eunbi crosses her arms "How much did you drink aisha" 

"I only had one beer" eunbi lifts her eyebrow "Aisha do you know how dangerous that is to drive while drinking?" 

  Aisha looks down "I-i have yujin in the care" 

"You get her then come inside"  aisha sighs 

--


    Yena comes in and signals aisha and yujin to come "I'm so sorry about that unnie" 

  Eunbi shakes her head "She's just in those stages I get it yena don't go too hard on them" 

  "I'll try, see you guys on new years" eunbi nods waving bye. Before closing the door looking back at yuna "Is wongyoung sleep?" Yuna shakes her head "No" she mumbles.

  "How about you tell her to go to sleep and we'll discuss your punishment tommorow" yuna groans stomping upstairs. 

  Chayeon comes down "Hey! Calm yourself down" she says to yuna. 

  She hugs eunbis waist "Everything is going to be okay love" chayeon says rubbing circles around her back. 

"Yeah,but let's not think right now,Let's do" eunbi whispers and chayeon gets the signal clearly. "Up the stairs we goo!" 

"You idiot- yah!" Eunbi laughs in surprise when chayeon picks her up.

------


   :D too cute ahhhhh!