(6)

Family

   

   Parents are out late buying adult stuff for a small little game night for the adults.  

  "You two are insane!" Yuna yells "Get her the hell out of here before we are all grounded" wongyoung yells at yiren. 

  "They won't be back to late at night and I doubt in there sane minds considering there aunt yena and chaewon are coming over tonight" yiren snorts. 

Yuna and Wongyoung look at eachother "You owe us" yiren throws her head back "What!" 

  "100 dollars a day till the end" yiren rolls her eyes "Trust me I'd rather die with dignity" 

  Aisha whispers in her ear "Maybe we should take this to your car" yiren lifts her eyebrow with a smile "Yeah we should" they nuzzle there noses "Get a  room, I think I am going to puke" wongyoung leaves out the door. 

Yirens hand gets pulled by her hand"We'll be back" yuna lifts her eyebrows "Yeah me too" she says grabbing her own keys. 

  --

  
      "Okay you two making out in my ing car is a no!" Yuna says stopping at a red light. 

Yuna grabs her phone "whats sup wongyoung" 

"Where the hell are you guys"

"We are heading to grab food- and I want boba" 

 

Yuna puts the phone on speaker "Well you guys better hurry back because mom just called they're on there way"

She widens her eyes "Wait a minute!" Yiren says grabbing yuna phone "Why did they call you! I am the responsible one you haven't even got your license" 

"For starters I am in my bath tub following what mom said so yeah ha!" 

Yiren groans in frustration "I hate you" 

"Same here" 

"Wongyoung I will literally drown you-" the line hangs up yuna takes her phone back 

"Sit down!" Yuna yells.

"Grumpy much" 

--

  
   They arrived back at the house and aisha had went home so she doesn't get caught, and yiren was in the downstairs living room, enjoying there boba. Wongyoung and yuna barge downstairs "Oh my god leave!" 

   "Give me a sip!" Wongyoung sits by yiren on the white carpet. "No you have your own" 

   "That's yunas!" Wongyoung groans, yuna was also reaching for a sip "You have a large boba, you're not drinking all of it!" 

  Yiren teases wongyoung "Say please" wongyoung pouts, and yuna grabs it from her hand. Then she sips some and yiren was just laughing, "Oh my god yuna you cow give me" wongyoung sips it. 

  "Okay give me back my- " yiren clenches her jaw "It was not this low you guys"

"That was yuna" yuna shrugs "Give me another sip" yiren groans "Wait- let me get the lychee" they were all three hogging it, yiren put on the straw. 

"I spit in it" they stare at eachother "No one cares we were born in the same stomach" yuna groans. 

  Then there attention goes to there parents who have come home. "Mom tell yiren she can't drink all of the milk tea" chaeyeon sharply sighs. 
  
  "No, I bought it with my own money" yuna tackles yiren "Really, I drove your -" eunbi rolls her eyes and whispers "Let's just go to the kitchen to prepare for the guest" she pulls chaeyeon along with her. "Yena and Chaewon will be here soon be on your best behaviour"  

  They all listened and then the youngest still trying to grab onto causes bickering "Give it!" Wongyoung whines "Okay! Let me have a sip" yiren trys catching her breathe moving her hair to the side. "Okay drink some" yuna nods hands waiting "Let me get a lychee" 

  "Okay drink it" wongyoung lift her eyebrow "She's going to drink it all" 

   Yuna snatched it drink several sip "Give it back" wongyoung grabs it from yuna finishing it off and yuna was laughing her off. The oldest was annoyed and very annoyed at the moment. 

  "Alright now we'll leave till aunt yena and chaewon get here with yujin, " yuna smiles grabbing her drink. "Yeah bye" 

  "I hate you both" 

--

  
  "Stop touching me your making it hard for me" eunbi says as chaeyeon was swaying eunbis hips along her front.  

   "Why" chaeyeon frowns, yiren comes walks in with bags "Mom,the bingsu and hot dogs are here, along with your heavy drinks eek these are heavy" she was having hard holding onto them. 

   "I got it yiren" Chaeyeon grabs the bags, she takes a seat on the bar watching her mom prepare drinks. "Mom can I ask you a question" yiren puts her hand on her palm and eunbi chuckles "Sure, ask me anything" 

  "How did you know mom was the one that you love?" Eunbi bite her lip "Why are you asking?" Chaeyeon puts her attention on yiren as well while she was setting out plates on the tray. 

  "Is there someone you have in mind?" Chaeyeon questions, yiren shyly nods and chaeyeon automatically asks. "Who?" Eunbi hits chaeyeons arms "Aisha" there eyes shot up. "Okay, before this goes any further" 

  "Have you two had " chaeyeon asks, yiren bites her lip shakes her head no"Okay and how does she make my you feel" eunbi questions.

She takes a deep breath "Loved, just like how you both make me feel" chaeyeon cuts her off "Are you two official" eunbi rolls her eyes "Babe" 

  "Just asking" 

Yiren shakes her head "No we're not together yet" 

  "oh I'm happy for you yiren,you just need to know where you stand in the relationship and if she makes you smile" yuna walks in and Wongyoung walks behind her pouting "Mom" she goes to hug chaeyeon. Yuna takes a seat by yiren eyes glued to her phone "What's wrong wongyoung". 

  "I want milk tea" yiren lifts her eyebrow "Haven't you have enough, you and yuna drunk my entire drink" yuna zones out on her phone. "Well yuna drunk half I just drinker the rest" 

  Yiren rolls her eyes "You both are greedy-" 

 Yuna puts her phone down "Says the one who hogs everything we share" chaeyeon and eunbi look at eachother both with sigh. "Mom can you take me" 

  "You girls have are addicted to that stuff this is your 5th time this week" wongyoung pouts in chaeyeons neck. Yuna chuckles "Not yiren she is a coffee addict" 

  Yiren nods "She's not wrong" 


 

--

 

   Yass I can't wait to publish "Heartless"