(1)

Family

-----

Lee Chayeon and Lee Eunbi break the youtube with there massive collab at KBS. Over 1billon international praises from all over and instantly keep rising. 

----

In the Lee mansion 

  Wongyoung and Yuna were yelling at each other, since there moms weren't home yet, "I'm sick of hearing stupid game is so ing loud" 

"Stop screaming!" Yuna replies back in the same tone. 

"Seriously you two shut the up" yiren yells. "Then tell yuna to turn down her ing game" yiren groans going back in her room flopping on her bed grabbing her phone. 

  Yiren call eunbi "Hello" 

"Mom when are you guys coming home?" Yiren questions

"We are almost there honey we had to grab a couple items" chayeon says 

"Yuna and Wongyoung are screaming at eachother and it's hurting my head and I can't scream back to them because I'm too weak" yiren whines 

"Give us three minutes and we'll be there, try to rest okay" 

"Okay" yiren says 

---

  Yuna dies and throws her controller on the floor. "Get the out of the living room if your so annoyed" wongyoung and yuna argue all day long.

"I will literally strangle you in your sleep" 

  Yuna looks at her "With what muscles" 

  Wongyoung groans grabbing yunas controller "Ill just take these" yuna immediately gets up "Wongyoung give me back my controller" wongyoung runs downstairs getting chased after yuna and bumps into her mom.

"What have I said about running in the house" eunbi asks crossing her arms and the two groan "Mom tell wongyoung to give me my controller" 

"Mom tell yuna to keep her volume down on her Tv" Eunbi looks at them both as the two go silent "You two are sisters and you argue but we've told you not! To yell in the damn house" the two looks down,

"Wongyoung give yuna back her controller" wongyoung gives yuna back her controller with a sigh, "Yuna keep you volume down, and use the headphones that were provided" Yuna groans and both of them go upstairs. 

   Chayeon walks in the house "Everything alright baby" she says closing the double doors. Eunbi sighs nodding "For now" 

"I don't know if the three of them would survive in the car" chayeon chuckles kissing her wifes forehead. 

---

   Chayeon walks to the living room, sits beside her wife whose backs facing her "You alright" eunbi bites her lip. Chayeon rubs her back, goes under her shirt "Yeah I'm fine" chayeon runs her other hand down eunbis small arm before kissing her bare shoulder. 

  "Then why are you zoning out" chayeon scoots closer before wrapping her arms around eunbi. Trailing her hands inside the girls shirt chayeon kisses eunbis cheek as and hears sniffles. "Aw whats wrong baby" eunbi turns around and lies in between chayeons legs hugging her way. 

  "My sister called me today about my dad-"chayeon was prepared for the bad news rubbing circles comforting her wife "My mom told her she had to do CPR on him because he stopped breathing" eunbi sobs she crumbles chayeons shirt "It's alright". 

  Chayeon spoons her "I'm so sorry baby" eunbi shakes her head "He has chased everyone away from him, I don't think he sees that I'm the only one waiting for a change" she sobs. 

"And I know when he gets out the hospital his going back to it again" the taller was doing all she could do to comfort. 

  Because eunbi in this state she doesn't like, her eyes were puffy. "Baby I'm just gonna tell you this" eunbis attention goes to her wife "You can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed" 

"But-" 

"Eunbi no buts you have to let him go, Look at yourself eunbi! Look around!" 

  Eunbi sits up close to her wife "You made it, If your father doesn't change that's him, You are in the position he wanted you to be in since birth thats all that matters baby" eunbi zones out nodding at how right chayeon is.

   The doorbell rings the two see yuna at the stairway "Yuna who the hell is at the door" chayeon asks pinching her nose and there daughter chuckles nervously. 

"Pizza, I ordered pizza" chayeon looks at her phone when the payment she made on yunas own card.  

--

   Chayeon and Eunbi were in the bedroom eunbi lying flat on her back waiting for her wife to come out the bathroom. 

"I'm here" chayeon smiles closing the bathroom door "Good because I'm getting cold" eunbi says holding out her arms chayeon smiles lying beside her under the covers. 

"Mom tell wongyoung to give me back my car keys" chayeon lifts her eye and eunbi just sighs "Yuna where do you think you are going this late at night" 

  Yuna looks up and stutters "I want to go out to grab ramen" 

  "Thats ridiculous yuna, go to bed and give me your car keys" wongyoung sets the keys down on the table. "This is so unfair" 

  Yuna groans leaving out and wongyoung straight to eunbi to hug her. "Are you okay" eunbi nods rubbing circles around wongyoungs back before kissing her cheek. 

  "Yes wongyoung I'm fine" wongyoung lets go nodding and Chayeon smiles , wongyoung climbs ontop of the two of them. "This feels like when you were little" Chayeon sighs running her hair through wongyoungs black locks. 

"I am still you baby wongyoung mom don't forget that" chayeon chuckles kissing wongyoungs forhead "Alright honey go ahead to bed" wongyoung nods leaving the room and chayeon climbs ontop of eunbi "Mom" 

"Hmn baby" chayeon says giving wet kisses on eunbis neck "Should I close the door" wongyoung almosts laughs "Well it would be really helpful if you did honey" wongyoung nods. "Love you both" 

"We love you too" 

  Eunbi moans tilting her head giving chayeon more space "Ba-be" eunbi was stuttering when chayeons hand was lightly running circles. "Lock the- um" eunbi moans "Door" Chayeon brings her lips to capture her wife's awaited lips. 

Kissing her lips hungrily "mm lock th" eunbi moans wrapping her arms around chayeon. Chayeon lets go of the kids pulling back with the predator eyes she has going under the cover. Roughly pulling her pants off "You happy about tommorow" 

  Chayeon face was hot air on eunbis sensitive area, Chayeon slides her tongue through eunbis slit,  Eunbi gasps at her wifes tongue. She shivers at chayeon tongue slowly flicking while her tongue glides up to find her it. 

"Ah !" Eunbi yells chayeon covers gets up and covers "The girls" she points out the door. Eunbi muffles her moans as chayeon inserts to fingers inside her eunbi moans get louder. 

She gasps when chayeon finds her spot "Oh my god" throws her head back "shh I got you" chayeon hot air hits the crook of her neck. 

---

Yuna was in the room with yiren bothering her "Hey where's your car keys? Did I mention I love your shirt, Your hair looks amazing" yiren looks at her with an annoying look.

"Why do you want them so bad" yuna groans biting her lip "Theres this girl named yujin and I-" 

"Say less" yiren says grabbing her car keys

They head downstairs "Where are you two going" 

"To grab food no questions" wongyoung follows them "I'm coming" 

"No you're not!" 

"Mhm really, Mo-" yiren covers wongyoungs mouth "Fine!Let's go, but you're staying in the car" 

  Wongyoung scoffs "Yeah sure you can says that the leave out and go inside yiren car

-----

  Sweat was all over eunbi forehead chayeon lied beside her smiling "Feel okay" she says moving strands of her from her face and eunbi nods "Never better" eunbi smiles. 

   She snuggles into chayeon chest "So are we gonna tell the girls about the Christmas trip with yena and yuri tommorow" eunbi asks looking up "I think it should be a surprise" 

"Because they're always noisy" chayeon laughs and kisses eunbi forehead. Chayeon puts her leg over eunbi surrounding her with warmth "Do you think there sleep"eunbi asks.

"We'll check the footage tommorow before we leave" eunbi nods and kisses chayeon cheek before her eyes start getting heavy and she doses of. Chayeon stays awake she has a suspicion so she puts on the security lock. 

---


  "Guys we need to go home now" wongyoung says. The olders were grabbing bubble tea "Do you want bubble tea or what" 

Wongyoung crosses her arms "you know you can easily order it."

"No delivery takes to long" wongyoung groans looking for a drink to order. 

-

  

Someone has arrived in the driveway

  Chayeon gets up "Ill be right back baby" eunbi nods snuggling to the pillow going downstairs and opening up the front door. 

"Lee Yiren, Lee Yuna, and Lee wongyoung" chayeon says crossing her arms.

"What were you all doing out at this time" 

  The didn't answer "Five seconds to answer or no phone,car,internet,and card privileges for a month" 

"A month!" Wongyoung repeats. 

"Mom please!" Wongyoung pouts

"Answer my question!" 

   Yuna sighs "We went to get bubble tea" chayeon knows her kids too well "No I mean before that yuna" yuna groans rolling her eyes "I went to meet yujin" 

"For" 

"Because we are-" 

"Bestfriends" yiren answers. 

  Chayeon keeps the door wide open and points upstairs to there rooms "Yiren,keys now" yiren groans giving chayeon her keys.

------

 

    I want to make a lot of chapters with this family its so cute to be honest.