Land of dreams

Jongho and The Seven Elves

Yeosang is sitting in the library room looking at the illustrated pictures inside the book, he is holding.

Pictures of soap bubbles.

He wishes he could read what the book was saying about the soap bubbles.

Because the words and letters look like mysterious pictures to him.

 

After he has been in the library room, he walks inside their bedroom.

He notices the red-haired prince lying next to Wooyoung.

"Why are they sleeping together on the same bed?" He wonders.

He doesn't want to wake both of them to wake up, so he decides to lie down on his own bed.

 

In the land of dreams, Jongho is outside the Niveus castle.

He is looking at all the daisies that are dancing in the light breeze.

He breathes in the smell of the flowers.

Then he sees the king appear in front of him with a knife in his hand and an angry expression on his face.

The prince shivers in fear.

King Jinyoung walks towards him.

"Die." the king says.

 

Jongho wakes up from the nightmare, his heart beating fast and sweat dripping down from his forehead.

Then he remembers that he isn't in Niveus anymore.

He looks around, looking at the elfs that are sleeping in the same night dark room.

He notices the blonde elf, who wasn't there when he first fell asleep.

He dries the sweat of his forehead with his hand.

Then he stares at Wooyoung's face.

Wanting him to kiss his forehead again, even though he doesn't want him to get his sweat on his lips.

He stares at the elf's face for a while until he falls asleep again.