Magic Mirror

Jongho and The Seven Elves

Some years have passed and Jongho has turned into a young adult.

Jongho is sitting in the the castle's library, reading a book about all the kings that have ruled in this country.

He knows that one day, he will become a king too and rule Niveus.

He looks at a painting on the wall of his grandfather, who had red hair and brown eyes just like him.

He knows that he was born 2 years after his father became a king and his grandfather died.

He closes the book and goes for a walk outside the castle.

The sun shines on his hair and he stares at the fluffy-looking clouds in the light blue sky.

"Jongho" he hears a familiar voice say to him.

He suddenly sees a guy with long, blonde hair walk towards him.

"Hyunjin? Is that you?" Jongho asks with a smile.

"Yes, my apple friend." He says.

Then Jongho's smile disappears.

"Oh... I forgot." he says worried and shields his own face with his hands. "Please don't punch me."

"Don't worry. I'm not going to punch you."Jongho says with a smile that makes Hyunjin feel relieved.

"Well... It's been a long time."

"I couldn't recognize you at first."

"Yes, I decided to grow my hair." he says, while combing his own hair with his fingers. "And when I become the king of Puer, I'm going to cut it short again."

"How is it going in Puer?"

"It's going well, I think." he responds. "Both of my parents are healthy."

"I'm glad to hear that." Jongho looks him in the eyes, making Hyunjin's heart flutter.

It is the first time that Hyunjin's heart has felt like that. He wishes that he could stare into his beautiful brown eyes forever.

"But what are you doing here?" the red haired prince asks.

"I just wanted to see my old friend again." he says with a smile, while his cheek turn pink.

Jongho smiles back at him and starts thinking of when they were sitting on the stair as children.

 

The king is in his bedroom standing infront of the mirror admiring himself.

He stares at his short, black hair and his eyebrows.

And at the golden crown on his head.

"I must be the most handsome man of them all." he says to himself.

Then he snaps his finger, making a green smoke appear in the mirror.

"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the most handsome man of them all?" he asks.

"The most handsome man of them all, you ask?" the mirror says with a deep, enchanting voice.

"Yes, I would like to ask you if I'm the most handsome man of them all."

"The most handsome man of them all is your step-son Prince Jongho." it says, showing an image of him standing and talking to Hyunjin, while smiling.

The king's eyes turn green from envy.

"How dare he be more handsome than I am?" he says angrily.

Then he kicks the table that is next to his bed.

"THAT BRAT!" he yells while pulling his own hair.

Then he looks at the mirror again with the green smoke and the image of Jongho smiling.

"I have to get rid of him." he says before he snaps his fingers, making the smoke and the image of the prince disappear.

He hopes that Jongho disappears.