Night

Jongho and The Seven Elves

Wooyoung drags Jongho into a room.

The princes stares at the three beds.

The pink-haired elf is lying asleep on his bed that is the furthest from the door, while hugging his pillow.

"This is our room." Wooyoung says, then he walks over to the bed in the middle and takes a seat. "And this is where both of us are going to sleep."

"But what about the bed over there?" Jongho asks, pointing to the empty bed next to Wooyoung's.

"That's Yeosang's." he responds. "And I don't think he would approve if a stranger slept on it."

"Why did you ask me to share a bed with you?"

The dark-haired elf doesn't answer and lays his head on the pillow.

"Well... I don't mind sharing a bed with anyone." the prince then says.

Jongho then lies down next to him on the bed, feeling the softness of the mattress. 

He looks into Wooyoung's brown eyes and notices the mole under his left eye.

Then he closes his eyes, trying to fall asleep.

While closing his eyes, he starts thinking about the castle and how he might never return.

He also starts thinking of Hyunjin and how he really wants to see his face again and hear the sound of him talking.

 

There are so many thoughts in his heads that it makes him unable to sleep.

He opens his eyes, and sees the black-haired elf's eyes being wide open.

The elf has been staring at his face the whole time.

"Wooyoung..." the prince whispers.

The elf starts blushing from hearing him saying his name for the first time.

"That's what you're called, right?" Jongho says.

"Indeed." he whispers back.

"Could you do me a favour?" he asks.

"Yes?" Wooyoung asks, wondering

"Could you please kiss my forehead?" he says.

Wooyoung's face reddens, wondering if he is dreaming.

He leans closer to the prince's face.

He stares into his beautiful eyes before closing his own, while planting a kiss on his forehead.

The prince's eyes close, while thinking of when his mother used to do that.

His elf heart starts beating fast. His lips let go of his forehead and he looks at the prince's face, noticing that his eyes are now closed again. He stares at his handsome face for a while, before his eyes start feeling more tired.

The prince goes on a trip to the land of dreams.