She's suffering

The open door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had gone to the hospital to take some blood as the doctor had asked.

The woman explained that a sample of urine could be used to check if someone had taken drugs but nobody was going to watch the handsome girl pee. So Je-Eun asked Yongsun to keep an eye on the brunette while the nurse was collecting the blood.

The assistant was trying to act cool. However, the Shinigami could feel her pain and it was suffocating her.

Surprised, the nurse asked patiently:

____ Sweetie, are you afraid of needles? Trust me. It won't hurt.

_____ No. I don't mind these mundane things.____ Shooting Star said with zero arrogance. Nonetheless, it caught Yongsun's attention.

The gorgeous young woman lifted her head to look at Moonbyul and assured:

____ It's okay if you're afraid though. I have a hard time with this too.

Death's right arm felt the damn butterflies consuming her stomach once again.

"Why are you lying to me?"____ Moonbyul wondered and smiled.

_____ I'm not lying!____ Taeyeon's assistant exclaimed.

_____ Nobody said you were, Ms.Kim.____ The nurse threw the brunette a murderous look.

_____ What? But I heard her voice.____ Yongsun looked from the hospital employee to the handsome girl.

The shinigami's jaw dropped when she realized that the mortal being had heard her inner thoughts.

____ Yongsun ssi, I'm sorry to bother you. Would you please get me some water? I think it will calm me down.____ The handsome brown-haired woman asked sweetly.

A bit hesitantly, the girl murmured:

____ The doctor asked me to keep an eye on you...

 ____ What is she a ninja to fool me right in front of my eyes?____ The nurse asked a bit offended.

____ Not what I meant...____ Yongsun shook her head and got out of the room.

After mumbling some curses, the older lady tried to stick the needle in Moonbyul's vein but it simply broke.

_____ What the f...! What kind of cheap material is this hospital purchasing now?

_____ Ah...It must be because I'm not as weak as humans are.____ The shinigami said apologetically.

Smiling sarcastically, the woman replied:

____ Yeah, right. People from Mars have tougher skin.

Moonbyul realized there was nothing she could say to make the woman understand the situation. So she watched her break five more needles.

_____ Jesus Christ! This is ty material. I'm choked!____ The nurse walked to the opposite side of the room to get a brand new kit.

When the woman was about to test the new needle, Yongsun came back to the room and Moonbyul felt the object transpassing her skin as if it was made of butter.

_____ Ouch!____ She complained loudly.

_____ Don't be such a baby. Now you can go.____ The nurse gave the shinigami a judgmental look.

Pouting, the brown-haired girl pressed her arm with her hand and stood up.

Yongsun, who had been holding her cry for a while opened a smile.

" She may be weird but she is hella cute".____ The doctor's assistant thought.

Moonbyul was about to leave the room and got taken aback in the moment she heard the brunette's mind.

Shooting Star didn't expect that the human would find her cute and she didn't know why her heart was beating that strong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter