The date

The open door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shooting Star had a day off and decided to drop by the hospital to  surprise Ji-Eun with a basket of fruits and some nice snacks.

Yongsun smiled brightly when the cute girl showed up and Moonbyul's heart skipped a beat.

The shinigami smiled back and explained:

____ Hi, Yongsun. I know you're probably very busy but...could you hand this to Ji-Eun unnie? She needs to feed herself better.

____ Hey, Byul-Yi. Sure. So sweat of you.____ The brunette responded softly.

_____ Nah...She does so much for me and people in general.

_____Yeah, I know.

Death's general stood there not knowing what else to say or what to do. So she waved goodbye and turned around.

____ Byul, wait!____ The doctor's assistant called her.

The brown-haired girl looked at Yomgsun with surprise and the stunning one asked:

_____ Would you go out with me? As in a ...date?____Yongsun questioned after some hesitation.

_____ A date?_____ Shooting Star was trembling.

_____ It's okay if you don't want.____ The brunette started to feel embarrassed.

Fastly, Moonbyul grinned and replied:

____ No, of course I do! When and where?

____ Tonight. I'll pick you up at 7. Okay?

____ Perfect. I'll be waiting.____ Moonbyul had heart eyes.

The shinigami walked without turning around and almost tripped, which made Yongsun giggle.

____ You're so cute, Byul. Watch out.

The taller girl smiled so intensely that her jaw started hurting.

_____ Bye. See you tonight._____ Moonbyul waved before entering the elevator.

Yongsun exhaled loudly before murmuring to herself:

____ She's so handsome! And also pretty...

Taeyeon came from a patient's room and asked with a smirk:

_____ Who is so handsome and pretty?

Blushing, the assistant replied with shyness:

_____ Ah...Byul-Yi.

_____ Oh, did she come here? Hmmm, is this basket from her?_____ The older girl winked and teased the brunette.

_____ She did. But this is not for me. It's for Ji-Eun unnie._____ Yongsun explained.

_____ Really? Hmmm. Good for her.____ The doctor frowned her forehead and walked to the opposite direction.

_____ What was that?_____ The black-haired girl mumbled to herself and laughed.

Then she continued working because there were many things to do and because it was a way to keep her mind busy until the date time.

One hour later, Ji-Eun returned from a surgery and Yongsun delivered the basket.

The doctor felt really grateful and smiled happily.

_____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter