Emergency

The open door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shooting Star had been so connected to humans that her body started asking for basic things like sleeping and feeding.

The general of shinigamis was in that lethargic state of sleep after getting to bed a couple of hours before.

Suddenly, something heavy put pressure on her chest, and Moonbyul opened her eyes.

5 fat cats were sitting on her and she instantly got her soul taken to another dimension.

Back to her castle, the girl saw Death standing near the balcony.

_____ I'm sorry, Moonstar. We need you here. It was urgent.

_____ What's going on?____ Death's right arm widened her eyes in surprise.

____ Waves of dark souls. Uncountable waves. Maybe I could have handled them but I thought it was not prudent to risk the safety of all universes._____ The stunning and powerful being explained with sincere sorrow.

_____ Alright, let's work.

_____ Byul-Yi, wait...____ Hwasa called but her second in command had already materialized her war outfit.

Death decided to wait until they finished their mission to have a talk.

The shinigami army shouted in joy when their general joined them.

Moonbyul and Death led thousands of soldiers towards the dark dimension.

The first attempt was always trying to bring the lost souls to the light and give them a recovering treatment that would take at least a couple of centuries in human time.

Nonetheless, many of those souls were too immersed into malignity. So the shinigami army had to fight to defeat them before capturing the ones who were not annihilated.

In the human dimension, not more than a couple of hours had passed. But in that universe, Death and her second in command took turns to lead their army for 200 years.

Time was always unpredictable in every dimension. Sometimes it was ahead in one and other times it was behind it.

When the job was done, Shooting Star sat on the top of a hill and observed the valley.

Hwasa stood behind her general and said after a while:

_____ You should stay. I know I was the one who proposed that silly experiment but...you are weaker. Your power is vanishing.

The brown-haired one smiled and responded:

_____ Why do you care? You don't really need me. 

_____ Believe me or not, you're my dear friend. If you go back to Earth in that form, you may really die. And you know I won't be able to avoid it, right?___ Death's voice cracked.

Shrugging, Moonbyul declared:

_____ Dying is not that scary. If I can spend some time with her, then it's worth it to lose immortality.

______ Byul-Yi, I can't pred

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter