Ouch

The open door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stunning brown-haired female was lying on the ground in the middle of a road packed with cars.

Nobody really knew how she had ended up there but in a few minutes a bunch of people gathered around her while arguing about what they should do.

A man asked the others not to touch the young woman while he called an ambulance and then he started telling them to step back.

3 minutes later, 2 employees of the nearest hospital got off the ambulance they parket a few meters away and asked if someone knew what had happened to the female.

As none of the witnesses could really tell, the two men carefully placed the brunette inside the vehicle and left.

A female doctor was called to check the new patient and she got intrigued because the stranger had no head trauma or body injuries but her pulse was extremely low and her heartbeat was also weak.

The woman asked a second opinion and another female doctor joined her to try to decode the patient's situation.

After 10 hours unconscious, the general of death suddenly opened her eyes and yawned in a lazy way.

_____ Oh, hello there. I'm the doctor Taeyeon and this is my colleague Ji Eun. Could you tell us your name and what happened to you?

Shooting star liked the tender and positive aura those two women had and their smiles made her feel good.

_____ It's certainly a pleasure to meet you, ladies. I am called by many names. But Byul-yi is fine. I don't think I understand your last question though.

The second doctor, a cute black-haired woman responded with a soft voice:

_____ You were found in the middle of a road during rush hour. Do you know how you ended up there.

_____ Aaah....I see. Well, I fell. My boss pushed me._____ Moonbyul spoke with a calm face.

_____ What? Oh my God! Your own boss tried to kill you! We need to call the police._____ Taeyeon whispered almost in panic.

Laughing, the patient responded:

_____ Of course she wasn't trying to kill me. If she wanted me dead, there would be no attempt. Just result.

_____ Wow! It sounds like your boss is..scary and damgerous._____ Taeyeon commented.

_____ Oh no. She is actually quite pacific and sweet.

The second doctor glanced at her colleague with some concern and questioned the shinigami:

_____ Is there someone we can call to inform about you?

_____ Call? Ah, you mean using those devices to communicate? No. Nobody uses that where I live. I am by myself here._____ The brown-haired one responded.

_____ And where do you live?_____ Taeyeon started to wonder if the patient was sane.

_____  Near the stars.

Ji Eun smiled and asked:

_____ How old are you, Byu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter