dedicated to Rain

A Romantic Comedy

 

Today was going to be so exciting! Gillian giggled to herself. It�s U-know day!! She was going to see cute, shy, handsome U-know! She could barely contain her excitement.

She had spent the whole day preparing for his arrival. He had come to promote his new movie he was starring in, called Love Affairs. He had acted as a young undercover cop there and Kahi was sure that it was going to be great!

Kahi had arranged to meet Uee and Kwon at the cinema where the movie premiere was going to be held at two pm. The event would start at only seven pm, so anyone with any intelligence in them should see how much Kahi wanted to see U-know. Yes, she wanted to see him desperately, urgently and frantically. After all, it was not easy to see a superstar appearing in her country.

�Yes! Yes! Yes! We are going to see the ONE and ONLY U-know!� cried the dazzling Kahi to her two best friends.

She had carefully chosen her outfit for the day, which consists of a short jean skirt and a white lycra material v-necked shirt. Although it was simple, it brought out her curves and made her looked young and just a little bit careless.

After waiting agonizingly (yes, agonizingly, it was even raining quite heavily that day, so you can see how cold she must have felt) for nearly five hours, the one she had been waiting for finally arrived. Kahi leaned in as far as she could to catch a glimpse of her idol. Oh my god! He was sauntering down the red carpet with easy grace, shaking the stretched-out hands of overeager fans whenever he could. He also signed as many things as he could, he was soo nice!

When he neared her, she stretched out her hands and grabbed his arm. Oh!!! His muscular arm!! He turned and looked at her with his trademark lop-sided grin and she almost melt. She did not even hear Uee and Kwon crying out for her to pass their presents to U-know. Her only thought then was that she must have his signature. U-know obligingly autographed on her magazine and left Kahi, leaving her sighing longingly behind.

An hour later she was still lost in her own world. Kahi could be seen giggling to herself. So lost in was she in her own world that she did not notice two handsome guys coming to join them.

�You are drooling.�

�REaLLY?!?!?!�

Kahi snapped back into her own world and hurriedly dabbed at the sides of to see if it was true. She only stopped when she realized that the one that talked to her was, yes, Bi Rain.

�You! Why are you here?!?!? I knew it! You ert! Why� You are stalking me!�

Ignoring Joowon�s loud guffaw at her outburst, Kahi threw an accusatory glare at Rain and actually crossed both hands over her chest to prove her point.

Rain frowned and retort.

�You should just go and see a psychiatrist; your illness is acting up again.�

�You are the one with an illness! Did you forget to take your medicine before you went out today?!�

�Yeah! Continue screeching you mad woman! I�m not exactly free enough to listen to your nonsensical ramblings.�

Kahi was hopping mad. Why did that Bi Rain have to look so cute when his character is so disgusting? Wait! Wait a minute! When did she start thinking that he was cute! No no no! She shook her head vigorously to shake off that disconcerting thought.

The rest of the gang looked confused by her momentary lapse into silence and her strange shaking of her head. Rain said.

�Hey, are you on drugs? Stop shaking your head!�

It was then when Kahi stopped and was about to make another angry retort when Uee cried out.

�It�s U-know! He is coming out!�

Kahi turned her head and began to squeal excitedly. She ran in further to take a better look at her idol. The way he walked, the way he smiled, the way he waved, it was all so cute! After U-know left, Kahi still had that dreamy expression on her face. Rain�s face darkened. He decided that U-know was not as good in acting as he had thought before after all, forgetting that he had came here just to take a look at him.

�Are you going to stop fantasizing? He is not going to be yours you know? He is a superstar.�

Kahi opened to shoot a sarcastic remark at him. But she was stopped by Uee.

�Stop it you two! It�s getting old looking at your squabbles.�

Uee elbowed Kenny to give his support. Jowon nodded and laughed easily.

�Yeah, you won�t be my favorite Kahi anymore with all that quarreling you know?�

Kahi giggled at his shameless flirting and, deliberately ignoring Rain, she linked her hands with Joowon and cooed.

�You can�t do that! I would be sooo sad!�

The two�s light teasing remarks directed at each other only stopped when Kahi and Kwon decided to go for shopping, leaving Uee, Rain and Joowon alone.

Rain then sneered at Joowon; he did not know why he was suddenly so angry with his best friend.

�Finished with your business?�

Joowon replied.

�I know why Kahi hates you. It must be your smirk. No one could resist my charming smile you know.�

He laughed confidently at the same time. Uee agreed. Rain pretended to be uninterested by Joowon�s observation. But he wondered about it all the same. Really? It was because of his smirk? The thoughtful expression in his eyes did not go by unnoticed with Joowon, who smiled secretly.